Tgwu
Dougie
seadog
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Rovers were shite, and I'll be having a crafty fiver on them for relegation.

We were worse.

Make of that what you will.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Not too upbeat then........
Back to top Go down

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:05 pm

According to pedlar greenthing and a couple of hardcore avivas, its all the fans fault they dont cheer enough!!
Back to top Go down

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Ok, lets try and lift some positives out of that.

Hourihane's goal was a cracker.

Madjo looks a decent centre forward.

That's about it I'm afraid. Even ATD's Robbie 'The Goal Machine' Williams had a poor night. Maybe thats why it all went tits-up in the second half.

Freak meet was fun though. Don't anyone ask Charlie about his feet lol!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
According to pedlar greenthing and a couple of hardcore avivas, its all the fans fault they dont cheer enough!!

Always the excuse of absolute last resort. Lamentable nonsense.

Edited to add :- There were 6400 hardy souls there tonight to watch a relegation clash. Hard to complain about that many people still putting their hands in their pockets.

Last edited by Dougie on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Rovers were shite, and I'll be having a crafty fiver on them for relegation.

We were worse.

Make of that what you will.

The most of the shit was the crossing of the ball do anybody practise crosses in training, The lesson should have been learned from the Port Vale game.
Back to top Go down
hippo

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Makes you wonder whether the stewards will be throwing people out for thought crime next. Are you not allowed to express your views at Home Park any more?
Back to top Go down

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:18 pm

I'm not sure which game the two pasoti Mods were at - I didn't hear any booing until the very end. Pedlar also says that Hourihane's goal was a shot from inside the area, when in fact he hit it from roughly the same place that ATD's Robbie Williams hit his 30-yard screamer on saturday.

Still, it's all about opinions. Unless you post on pasoti when Pedlar and Greenthing are around, then you can only express agreement with the tow of them, seemingly.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:19 pm

I'll scream if another person mentions that it's the crowd that brought the team down.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Thai green

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Listened on Argyle Player this evening. The 2nd half when we should have gone for the jugular we had our first direct shot on goal in the 89th minute, this sums up Argyle under Carl Fletcher to me, negative tactics, poor choice of players brought in, unable to communicate ( Note, Paul Tisdale AND Martin Ling made themselves available for interviews after their games ( win or lose ). Fletcher does NOT communicate, he cannot, its his inability to compile a coherent sentence is painful to hear or see.

I hope he decides to call it a day soon and let a proper Manager take the reins. I am sure the 'nice' Mr Brent has a hard business side to him , can you imagine the weekly or monthly Directors meeting with their Manager, they will not be able to understand Fletcher let alone his negative tactics at home.....a loss tonight would have seen him gone I feel. The Owner will note the falling attendance,it will not be allowed to continue for too long.

I have 6 tickets, White Membership, but I cannot bring myself to go and be depressed, I will wait for a change in Manager.

Last edited by Thai green on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Blaming the fans that's has got to be the poorest attempt at whitewashing a very poor result. What next the pitch wasnt prepared well for Fletcher the tactical genius to work with?
Back to top Go down

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Thai green wrote:
Listened on Argyle Player this evening. The 2nd half when we should have gone for the jugular we had our first direct shot on goal in the 89th minute, this sums up Argyle under Carl Fletcher to me, negative tactics, poor choice of players brought in, unable to communicate ( Note, Paul Tisdale AND Martin Ling made themselves available for interviews after their games ( win or lose ). Fletcher does NOT communicate, he cannot, its his ability to compile a coherent sentence is painful to hear or see.

I hope he decides to call it a day soon and let a proper Manager take the reins. I am sure the 'nice' Mr Brent has a hard business side to him , can you imagine the weekly or monthly Directors meeting with their Manager, they will not be able to understand Fletcher let alone his negative tactics at home.....a loss tonight would have seen him gone I feel. The Owner will note the falling attendance,it will not be allowed to continue for too long.

I have 6 tickets, White Membership, but I cannot bring myself to go and be depressed, I will wait for a change in Manager.

Spot on Phil. We go into the break one-up against a side with even less confidence than us and take our foot off the gas! It's asking for trouble yet after Saturday and plenty of other occasions you would think that Fletcher would learn.

If he is not asking the players to drop back and protect the lead then he needs to drop the ones who are doing it. feck our crap squad. If someone isn't playing to his instructions, which I actually doubt, then get them dropped.

Despite starting with Madjo and Lecointe, it still sounded more like 4-5-1 with Lecointe playing not as a striker but another midfielder. Fanny around and call it 4-4-1-1 or whatever, but Lecointe wasn't playing as a striker.

Fletcher can't or won't face the press which is outrageous. It's almost as if he has to watch the highlights or ask other people what they thought before commenting.

I highly doubt Brent will sack Fletcher, who won't resign, so it's onto Morecambe in dire straits. I do actually think we will beat Morecambe, simply because their home form is awful and if our players are feeling the pressure from totally justified impatient fans, then Saturday is the chance to play without fear.

If the crowd truly was 6300 odd, then that's pretty damned good considering our position and what's happened this last few years, but these fans will not turn up regardless and I hate to think what the crowd will be for Southend if we don't beat Morecambe.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:37 pm

How will the Board of Directors come to decide to get rid of CF. Barely a football savvy brain amongst them. And even Peter Jones was on the board that took too long to sack Bobby Williams when it was obvious he should have gone in the summer before the season started.

Too many vested interests and face losing to be done amongst his other advisors. Bottom line will be when it effects the bottom line. If those White members don't renew and the pay of the dayers decide that contemplating their navels is more desirable that a risible afternoon at Home Park then the heat will be on.
Back to top Go down

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Dougie wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Always the excuse of absolute last resort. Lamentable nonsense.

Edited to add :- There were 6400 hardy souls there tonight to watch a relegation clash. Hard to complain about that many people still putting their hands in their pockets.

Spot on. We have a great support bearing in mind the shite they've been served for 4 years. Blaming the fans, particularly after so many have donated on top of that, and travelled miles to support the team is shameful. Wankers.
Back to top Go down

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:45 pm

I'm just back...from work, thank fok I couldn't attend to watch this shyte.
Back to top Go down

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:49 pm

The farm mods and brain green are now totaly blaming the fans for not appreciating the wonderful passing football that carl and his spanish lookilikees are serving up, he just need another two hundred games to get it right ffs! time for another auction keep the peasants happy.
Back to top Go down

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Not even going to bother ranting and getting angry about this one, so I'll sum it up very shortly.

Bristol Rovers were crap, we were crapper! please, for the sake of the club, dismiss fletcher
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:57 pm

Were the flags out though?
Back to top Go down

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:57 pm

I reckon Fletcher's got until after the Southend game. Nobody will be surprised if we lose away to Morecombe (despite them having a worse home record than ourselves) & I don't think we have much chance of anything from the Southend game, Sturrock is far too canny.

So what then ? Purse, I'm sure of it. Maybe then we'll get lucky & he turns out to be ok or the downward cycle starts again. If Purse doesn't cut it & we are conference bound I can't see Brent being man enough to change managers again or admit he doesn't have a scooby ;(
Back to top Go down

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:06 pm

I reckon Wotton's in line for the job next, the poor sod.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Disappointingly poor, I'm shocked the "lads" didn't read my 3-0 prediction and play accordingly. Fortunate to go in 1 up thanks to a great strike. Second half nothing, I don't know why I keep sitting up that end.

For two years I've tried to discern what tactics Fletcher is employing and failed. What the feck are they thinking about watching this shite in the Director's box.

Hey ho we didn't lose but the crappy Gas still look the more likely to snatch it.
Back to top Go down

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Sadly, it isn't just Fletcher though, is it ... if only it were. The team is much the same as last year, and they were one of the very worst to ever pull on the shirt.
Seems like the long time Pasoti moderator line of apathetic Janners has been chosen as the first line of defence by all those chappies on mesage from Noolbank... WWW and Sparks were on that message big time on Saturday, and yet no doubt will be praising the amazing away support on Saturday up Blackpool way, win or lose.... what are these people on ? If nothing changes, it will remain the same.
Back to top Go down

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 pm

GOB wrote:
I reckon Wotton's in line for the job next, the poor sod.

Trust me it will be Purse probs with a role for Wotton somewhere down the line
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:10 pm

That was very painful to watch.

Bristol Rovers were shite and Argyle just as.

Nice goal by CH,but a ''POOR'' Bristol Rovers side deserved the point as they made Argyle look even ''POORER''.

Berry was leaving Bristol Rovers too much space for an age and the result of that was the Bristol Rovers goal.

The boos rang out at the end of a terrible 90 minutes and James Brent must have surely heard them.

James Brent,please do us a favour and demote Carl Fletcher and go and seek a manager who has the experience to get Argyle moving forwards and upwards.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Back   Just Back Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Back
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next