Dingle
Dougie
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Stripes are Back.... Empty
PostSubject: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:11 pm

....and I'm sorry the shirts are hideous

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:16 pm

The Green is too dark, looks like Newcastle United or Notts County.
Definitely wont be buying one.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:00 pm

They look TINY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:25 pm

No thank you.

That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:42 pm

I think it looks OK but I won't be buying one. Anyone over 40 who wears a football shirt needs a checkup from the neckup.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:12 pm

I am 75 and wear one, together with Argyle socks and pants. Have had a number of check ups recently and am in early stages of dementia. Why else would you support Argyle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:52 pm

pepsipete wrote:
I am 75 and wear one, together with Argyle socks and pants.  Have had a number of check ups recently and am in early stages of dementia.  Why else would you support Argyle?

Oh dear  Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:18 pm

I think Woody borrowed that shirt from his younger brother.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:19 pm

Horrid, truly a mess. Everything is wrong. It's stripes with no stripes, the collar is awful and the logo is like a kids sticker. The only thing worse than the shirt is the shower of shite that's going to wear it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:22 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
I am 75 and wear one, together with Argyle socks and pants.  Have had a number of check ups recently and am in early stages of dementia.  Why else would you support Argyle?

Oh dear   Razz 

Shall we have a whip round to buy Pete a Pair of trousers?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Stripes are back and so is the sick bucket, looks a right old mess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:13 pm

pepsipete wrote:

Good on yer Percy.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:20 pm

All the fuss over stripes and what you actually get is a white shirt with a couple of chunks of green chucked on in it.  Hardly true stripes is it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That has examples of how real stripes look, not the tripe we've got today.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Feck me,,,,, thats awful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:25 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
I think it looks OK but I won't be buying one. Anyone over 40 who wears a football shirt needs a checkup from the neckup.

nice tits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 pm

I recongised Nigel Martyn but no idea who the blonde bloke is.

it looked alot better in the design pics. It looks shit and very slap dash to me and printed stickers like when we had adidas gear a few years back

Wont be buying it and i dont think many will either despite that silly boy GreenArmy1984 says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Angry wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

nice tits

Trust you to notice that Rolling Eyes  What about my silky hair, or my shiny white teeth...................or those beautiful railings Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:44 pm

Angry wrote:

it looked alot better in the design pics. It looks shit and very slap dash to me and printed stickers like when we had adidas gear a few years back

Wont be buying it and i dont think many will either despite that silly boy GreenArmy1984 says.

I would say that the new shirt has been greeted with mostly disdain if you read the thread on Pyongyang surprisingly enough.
Most of the content on a 7 page thread come from Dickheads like X Isle and GreenArmy1984 who are the most pious and arrogant of them all. (a tough ask for a vipers nest like Pasoti)
Oh and everyone over 25 is a dinosaur according to Mr X.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:08 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

I would say that the new shirt has been greeted with mostly disdain if you read the thread on Pyongyang surprisingly enough.
Most of the content on a 7 page thread come from Dickheads like X Isle and GreenArmy1984 who are the most pious and arrogant of them all. (a tough ask for a vipers nest like Pasoti)
Oh and everyone over 25 is a dinosaur according to Mr X.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i try not to read that site but it was them that politic to get that shirt design even though one was chosen by fans and have the sponsors logo changed to suit it and it still looks shit  Thumbnsdown Thumbnsdown lol 
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:56 pm

Looked good in the flesh tonight. Will likely preorder one tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:20 am

Foreshorely this tool must be taking the piss in a 'Rickler Argyle Ambassador Style'..?

Throbber GreenArmy84 on the Farm wrote:
Great to see The awesome - fantastic - brilliant - world class Puma Green & white stripe shirt 2014-15 tonight at tavistock AFC

Great to see a 5-1 win as well

It's simply the best Argyle home shirt in years and can't wait for mine to arrive

Well done Plymouth Argyle !!!!!

#stripesareback :scarf:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:30 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Foreshorely this tool must be taking the piss in a 'Rickler Argyle Ambassador Style'..?

Throbber GreenArmy84 on the Farm wrote:
Great to see The awesome - fantastic - brilliant - world class Puma Green & white stripe shirt 2014-15 tonight at tavistock AFC

Great to see a 5-1 win as well

It's simply the best Argyle home shirt in years and can't wait for mine to arrive

Well done Plymouth Argyle !!!!!

#stripesareback :scarf:

He needs to get laid.... badly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:51 am

spowell92 wrote:

Looks like you and me are the only feckers who like it.

I very rarely buy shirts but I will be buying this one. Think it looks classy, and something different.

Would have preferred black shorts though, but it is still such a vast improvement on the identikit warehouse home and away kit packages we have had for years.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:12 am

ejh wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

I very rarely buy shirts but I will be buying this one. Think it looks classy, and something different.

Would have preferred black shorts though, but it is still such a vast improvement on the identikit warehouse home and away kit packages we have had for years.

Yeah. I was worried from the pictures that its too dark. But seeing it last night, I'm not too concerned over the shade. Personal preference would have a stronger, lighter green. But hey-ho. Its classy and easily identifiable. The solid backs to the shirt is a great idea and makes identifying players much easier than all striped kits. As for the keeper kit, not enough pattern in it for me, but I like the colour.

Judgments of the away kits are being reserved until I see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:28 am

spowell92 wrote:
ejh wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Yeah. I was worried from the pictures that its too dark. But seeing it last night, I'm not too concerned over the shade. Personal preference would have a stronger, lighter green. But hey-ho. Its classy and easily identifiable. The solid backs to the shirt is a great idea and makes identifying players much easier than all striped kits. As for the keeper kit, not enough pattern in it for me, but I like the colour.

Judgments of the away kits are being reserved until I see it.

All kits like this have to be that way now including hoops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stripes are Back....   Stripes are Back.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Stripes are Back....
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next