mouldyoldgoat
Tgwu
Peggy
mannameadbabe
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Sun warmed ! Not sun blushed?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:41 am

The wife and I will have a swim at the life centre this afternoon, no little ones until Saturday,tomorrow the navy is looking after them as they are going on a ship in the dockyard.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:53 pm

I'm currently listening to 'M80' radio. The reception is crap, as is some of the music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:59 pm

I'm off to Yeovil tomorrow to watch some air show thingeee
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:41 pm

Mackerel Salad. Gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Today met the wife in Saltrock, soon had her out of there. News on the little ones, been asked to have them over for the weekend. Might be a dirty weekend for their parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:12 pm

Ccycled 7 miles home along the canal cidrered up. Didn't fall in the hedge this time  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Cod n chips from West Hoe, then out to Devils Point to sit on the grass looking out to Frakes Island to eat them.

Simple, yet thoroughly pleasurable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Cod n chips from West Hoe, then out to Devils Point to sit on the grass looking out to Frakes Island to eat them.

Beware the dogshit, it's everywhere up there, dirty b'stards(owners not dogs)
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

I was at West Hoe at lunch time today sausage and chip from the chip shop. Enjoy them until wife phone to meet her at Saltrock.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:40 pm

Drakes, not Frakes - (just in case anyone actually thought there was a new land mass in the Sound.)

Last edited by Czarcasm on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:57 pm

I walked pass the classic boats this morning looking good, more to come in. Then walked up Laybay Hill knackered me out.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:59 pm

I've stepped up the six year old's training, as she's rapidly approaching the age where she might start to think a lot of what I tell her is simply made up (as if). Previous phases have been very successful - the answer to 'let's go' is of course 'disco!', and to start a race you have to say 'ready, teddy, go'.

Phase one of this year's school summer holiday course has, I'm proud to announce, been completed. After swimming this morning, and with minimal preparation, I took her into Bogie Knight's for a look around and she sang their special theme tune (the 1977 version by Heatwave, of course).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Watching tiverton v plymouth at cricket,

The missus is here as well, rather painful trying to explain the rules scratch 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:45 pm

Watching Roma v Man U on a live stream. Rooney's just scored an absolute belter...
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:47 pm

2-0 now. Great ball through by Rooney to Mata who then lobbed the Roma keeper.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:53 pm

3-0 Rooney pen
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:57 pm

HT
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:01 pm

Cant be fecked to watch the 2nd half.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:54 pm

Just back from a school reunion. Some of the girls from my year are just stunning! I pissed as well.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:52 am

alannotivvy wrote:
Watching tiverton v plymouth at cricket,

The missus is here as well, rather painful trying to explain the rules scratch 

I'm sure she'll be able to explain them to you......if you lay off the happy juice just for a short time and listen seriously for awhile.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:54 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Just back from a school reunion. Some of the girls from my year are just stunning! I pissed as well.

Surely not up to GSG standards......you're living dangerously.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:38 pm

She wasn't there and doesn't read ATD so I should fairly safe.

As for standards, they are certainly on a par with GSG Girls! Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:03 pm

Went and had a look at Millendreath today, just a small cafe and shop which has been open, beach condition bad.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Went and had a look at Millendreath today, just a small cafe and shop which has been open, beach condition bad.

The beach has always been pretty crap down there. The winter storms would only have made it worse too. My in-laws have got one of the small Villas up on the west side of the valley. There were huge plans to develop the east side with big fuckoff half million pounds des res's. Dunno if that ever got off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next