Peggy
mannameadbabe
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pepsipete

pepsipete

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:56 am

Shopping in St Budo yesterday, enjoyed a lunchtime Ivor's in the sunshine.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:26 am

Spent most of yesterday sitting in... National Tyres and Autocares...waiting for a rear silencer to be delivered and fitted.

Grotty waiting room...no magazines or papers to read....no drinks machine...a third country loo was available...so mustn't complain too much....one bright moment was finding a 20% discount voucher on their website which I had downloaded....saved me £20.20 when paying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:15 am

Iggy wrote:
What about the roll and a half of cotton wool?

That's still up there, somewhere!!  Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:41 am

Glad your feeling better mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:35 pm

After a pint of fairly ordinary Exeter ale called something or other humorous plus two large glasses of Malbec following on from a cab sav before I went out (which followed several weeks of enforced very abstemious consumption), I can say without fear of contradiction I've had a rather pleasant evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:24 am

nice one Knecht, glad to hear your back on it drunken 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:12 am

I had a Banana for Breakfast, it made me think of MMB and Peggy for differing reasons.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:05 am

Home to get cleaned up after having a 'golden shower' at work!  Mad 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:23 am

i bought a bicycle pump this morning
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:50 pm

purple sproutings in the ground this morning, and got a new brushcutter
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:05 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Bloody hell! You can't just leave it at that! How much did you pay for example?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:55 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
i bought a bicycle pump this morning

Were you pressured into doing it ?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:21 pm

knecht wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Bloody hell! You can't just leave it at that! How much did you pay for example?

I did it for love, but I kept my mouth closed (I think!) Suspect 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:35 pm

Easter weekend, bought some new bath towels. Weekend just gone, bought a new shower curtain. Today, bought a new bath mat.

Can't think what to buy next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:53 pm

Soap?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:48 pm

Bathroom ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:18 am

Bannanas?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:32 am

A shower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:18 am

A small insight into Peggy's show biz style life there.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:47 am

And here's another ... Earlier on, I was looking at the M&S website, as I need something official to wear for something official. While I was there I had a look at some swimsuits (cos I go swimming a lot innit) and some ladies' undergarments (cos they have to be replaced every so often innit). Now virtually everywhere I go on tinternet - including this site - has a rolling advert up the top featuring headless ladies in their vests and pants.

I'm guessing the views of the M&S ladies' undergarments pages will now go up by a number relative to the ATD mundane readership.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not sure if this is mundane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:42 am

The youngsters of Calstock enjoy some light exercise and drill practice before going to get wankered on white lightening and reefer next to the playground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:43 am

Iggy wrote:
The youngsters of Calstock enjoy some light exercise and drill practice before going to get wankered on white lightening and reefer next to the playground.

All life is here....  clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:49 am

Peggy wrote:
And here's another ... Earlier on, I was looking at the M&S website, as I need something official to wear for something official. While I was there I had a look at some swimsuits (cos I go swimming a lot innit) and some ladies' undergarments (cos they have to be replaced every so often innit). Now virtually everywhere I go on tinternet - including this site - has a rolling advert up the top featuring headless ladies in their vests and pants.

I'm guessing the views of the M&S ladies' undergarments pages will now go up by a number relative to the ATD mundane readership.

we're all waiting for a pic of MannameadeBabe in her vest & pants tongue tongue 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:57 am

By all accounts, Mannameadebabe's vest is a string one. Just like Rab C Nesbitt.

Waiting for a pic indeed.  rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next