lawnmowerman
Czarcasm
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

In the "News" today. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 am

FY 310 wrote:
Ah the old R word. Nowadays such a powerful word, used so effectively by the Left to kill any relevant debate stone dead. Indeed so powerful a word that fear of it amongst the police, social workers & council officials has allowed 1400 young white girls, abducted, raped & sexually assaulted repeatedly in Rotherham to be sacrificed on the alter of political correctness.

Evidently this is just the tip of the iceberg & the same horrific crimes are being carried out with  impunity in many towns & city around the UK. Pakistani Muslim paedophile rings have also been exposed in Rochdale, Bristol, Bradford, Halifax, Newcastle, Oxford, Keighley, Blackpool, Oldham, Preston, Derby, Telford, Ipswich, Birmingham, Barking & Peterborough in the past few years.

[b]I'd be interested to hear how those shouting racist in the posts above explain this one away or doesn't racism work the other way around ?

Let's keep this simple. To point out that there are at least several PMPR's (pakistani muslim paedo rings) working in Britain is a fact, well I believe the news reports anyway so as near to fact that I can ascertain. Why would I deny it? I am not ambasseseur to all Muslims in England. I hate all paedos whether wite, black or whatever. If you were on the other hand to state that all Muslims are Pakistani and paedophiles then I would call you out on it because you would be making a racist statement. As for shouting racist I was merely asking a simple question repeatedly why someone else felt the need to write two thousand words avoiding the very simple question asked, I was at all times polite (unusual for me I know) yet I get called idiot by someone not smart enough to realise he has written something he shouldnt have, it was a storm in a teacup caused by someone failing to answer a simple question. If that makes me a racist shouter then tough.
Does anybody else need help with this simple premise?
Ps. FY do you class this as a race crime or sex crime? I would have thought that the fact they are Muslims should be irrelevant, unless we have a different structure of punishment for different castes and classes now. Is Gary Glitter a Pakistani Muslim? He was born in Torquay as I was, does that make me guilty somehow?
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:39 am

Iggy wrote:
FY do you class this as a race crime or sex crime? I would have thought that the fact they are Muslims should be irrelevant, unless we have a different structure of punishment for different castes and classes now. Is Gary Glitter a Pakistani Muslim? He was born in Torquay as I was, does that make me guilty somehow?

Obviously a sex crime Iggy but I believe very much a race crime too as almost all the girls were white & almost all the perpetrators were Pakistani. As for a different structure of punishment then yes. Very few of these paedophiles appear to have been brought to justice & in one publicised incident one girl was found in a semi derelict house with a gang of these paedophiles. The police arrested the girl & the men walked away so legality also turned on its head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:50 am

FY 310 wrote:
Iggy wrote:
FY do you class this as a race crime or sex crime? I would have thought that the fact they are Muslims should be irrelevant, unless we have a different structure of punishment for different castes and classes now. Is Gary Glitter a Pakistani Muslim? He was born in Torquay as I was, does that make me guilty somehow?

Obviously a sex crime Iggy but I believe very much a race crime too as almost all the girls were white & almost all the perpetrators were Pakistani. As for a different structure of punishment then yes. Very few of these paedophiles appear to have been brought to justice & in one publicised incident one girl was found in a semi derelict house with a gang of these paedophiles. The police arrested the girl & the men walked away so legality also turned on its head.    

Very interesting point and well made. I think (and this is only my opinion) that this is the massive culture crash that has happened in this country over recent decades, probably fifty years. I think that immigration and integration are two completely different things, one has happened and to a large part the integration hasn't happened. I think that a lot of cultures regard a girl in a short skirt as a whore, a slut, someone of easy virtue. When traveling in a Muslim country women should respect their culture and dress accordingly, not because I think they a sluts because they wear short skirts but because that would be the perception and it would offend people. On the other hand any Muslim should accept our culture but that will come with time, education and a real effort on all sides to achieve integration, it may never happen we can only hope. As for the cover ups there is no difference between Rotheram and the Fat slug of a liberal Cyril Smith who was an active paedo in a ring based around Whitehall and we still don't know exactly what happened there and how far it went. This is more down to the different set of rules that apply to the people that govern us. When Blunkett was Home Secretary he got away with fiddling his expenses for thousands, in the same week that my old man had to sack a home office worker for picking his wife up in a company car in working hours and dropping her to the shops. My only guess at Rotheram is that it hasn't come out until now because the abuse has gone too far up the chain of command to have any hope of justice, the longer it takes for the truth to come out the bigger the scandal and the higher up the chain it has gone. Who knows maybe Rotheram abuse crosses from local councils, to the Whitehall scandal? Put a new spin on the term "all in it together." Anyway the gov don't mind taking on and FOOKIN over the disabled, the unemployed, the actual workers who do all the really nessacary jobs yet they and previous governments have been scared to address certain issues with integration being one of them. This had to change and we need more debate, more dialogue and the Muslim community should do their bit to show they are willing to be a part of multi cultural Britain. As many know I would like to curb immigration on purely economic grounds but we have millions of muslims living in Britain, many are here because their Grandfathers fought in the war, we can't send them home we have to learn to live together.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:02 am

On the question of the sex crimes I always found this article interesting and helpful

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bjorn_yesterday

bjorn_yesterday

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:09 am

Iggy wrote:
My only guess at Rotheram is that it hasn't come out until now because the abuse has gone too far up the chain of command to have any hope of justice, the longer it takes for the truth to come out the bigger the scandal and the higher up the chain it has gone. Who knows maybe Rotheram abuse crosses from local councils, to the Whitehall scandal? Put a new spin on the term "all in it together."

How revealing it is that we cannot find ONE PERSON in this country fit to take over the historic child abuse inquiry, and have to import a judge from New Zealand instead.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:26 am

Cultural integration will never happen.....culture defines who you are and where you have come from.

Intergrating with other cultures would mean watering down your beliefs and your heritage roots,without those you are nothing but a shade of grey.....no traditions would be upheld and no lineage or ancestry would survive.

Political correctness is the scurge of modern society.....and has become a joke when examined in depth.

Intergrating into a United State of Europe is a complete non-starter.....individual nations live off their past heritage.....some for the good but some for the worst (Hitler,Stalin etc).

The USA was formed by mass immigration and those people became part of a new world society.....but even then cultural differences survive.....because people need identity to hold on to.

If the UK was territorily the size of the USA there would be room to breathe and be yourself.....but we're not....so individual cultures will cling to their conclaves for identity recognition.

.......and we haven't even mentioned religion.......remember most of us are seen as infidels......and some of us have been seen as Crusaders for 800yrs.

George Bush out of his pig ignorance.....mentioned the Crusader word in Iraq.....without understanding the significance of that word.........it is said he had never been outside of the USA before he became President.

I'm personally proud to be British.....even more proud to be English......and thankful to have been born in Devon....and in Plymouth.....and in Devonport......and for that sin I'm supporting a Football club 200 miles from where I've lived for over 80% of my life.....that is the equivalent of four life sentences for murder.

That will give you some idea of my age....... Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:31 pm

zyph wrote:
Cultural integration will never happen.....culture defines who you are and where you have come from.

Intergrating with other cultures would mean watering down your beliefs and your heritage roots,without those you are nothing but a shade of grey.....no traditions would be upheld and no lineage or ancestry would survive.

Political correctness is the scurge of modern society.....and has become a joke when examined in depth.

Intergrating into a United State of Europe is a complete non-starter.....individual nations live off their past heritage.....some for the good but some for the worst (Hitler,Stalin etc).

The USA was formed by mass immigration and those people became part of a new world society.....but even then cultural differences survive.....because people need identity to hold on to.

If the UK was territorily the size of the USA there would be room to breathe and be yourself.....but we're not....so individual cultures will cling to their conclaves for identity recognition.

.......and we haven't even mentioned religion.......remember most of us are seen as infidels......and some of us have been seen as Crusaders for 800yrs.

George Bush out of his pig ignorance.....mentioned the Crusader word in Iraq.....without understanding the significance of that word.........it is said he had never been outside of the USA before he became President.

I'm personally proud to be British.....even more proud to be English......and thankful to have been born in Devon....and in Plymouth.....and in Devonport......and for that sin I'm supporting a Football club 200 miles from where I've lived for over 80% of my life.....that is the equivalent of four life sentences for murder.

Have to disagree old bean and I'll give you an example. Me and my old mate budgie had a good friend years ago who was an Algerian Muslim born and bred in Cardiff with a strong welsh accent (cruel isn't it?) anyway Hassan was a cracking bloke, a welder who liked a few pints, didn't eat pork, observed Ramadan, prayed once a week but other than the pork and weekly prayers you wouldn't have known the difference other than his colour and appearance. Properly integrated. He went school with white kids, hung out with white kids and a few other black and Algerian kids. His parents he said were the real deal, prayers three times a day, non drinking ect.ect. He was really proud to be Algerian, and Welsh funnily enough and kept the cultures fully alive to him and his family. It only takes a generation and the edges start to blur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:36 pm

bjorn_yesterday wrote:
Iggy wrote:
My only guess at Rotheram is that it hasn't come out until now because the abuse has gone too far up the chain of command to have any hope of justice, the longer it takes for the truth to come out the bigger the scandal and the higher up the chain it has gone. Who knows maybe Rotheram abuse crosses from local councils, to the Whitehall scandal? Put a new spin on the term "all in it together."

How revealing it is that we cannot find ONE PERSON in this country fit to take over the historic child abuse inquiry, and have to import a judge from New Zealand instead.

It did make me chuckle that the Iraq war inquiry won't be published before the election, I think the excuse used was someone has lost their pen and someone else had their homework eaten by the dog. And whilst we sidetrack on past wars what's the betting that Cameron tries to save his sorry arse by going on geehad against IS soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:15 pm

Some of the comments in this thread are unbelievable, awful, hurtful and incitement. I mean, Iggy being born in Torquay affraid FFS. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Dougie wrote:
On the question of the sex crimes I always found this article interesting and helpful

A good read that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Some of the comments in this thread are unbelievable, awful, hurtful and incitement. I mean, Iggy being born in Torquay affraid FFS. Laughing

My old man got posted there for work, shortly after I was born we moved back to Muff so more old people could move into Torquay.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:51 pm

zyph wrote:

Blimey Zyph, that's a really good post.

I know Iggy gave you an example, individually, to the contrary, but in essence I think you've got it bang on the money there, for the most part.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 5:04 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
zyph wrote:

I know Iggy gave you an example, individually, to the contrary, but in essence I think you've got it bang on the money there, for the most part.

Czar.....I've always taken Iggy with a pinch of salt.....ever since the Punchdrunk implosion saga......... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:20 pm

Another day, another Charlie Chester Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:23 pm

zyph wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
zyph wrote:

Czar.....I've always taken Iggy with a pinch of salt.....ever since the Punchdrunk implosion saga......... Rolling Eyes

What the fook did any of that have to do with me? Jeez I can handle people not liking me for actually being me but to dislike me for a row you had with someone else? Unless you hate all the other mods as well? In fact no I don't care you can feck off you snivelling cnut, you never got over your sidekick being banned, blame me if you like, I'm off soon anyway. And the rest of you can feck off as well.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:40 pm

I love you Iggy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:41 pm

Is that what they call news nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:48 pm

No, bullshit Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:12 am

If ground troops have to go in to tackle IS then i think it would be ground troops from Arab nations at first.

That is what the West want so i gather.

The below report from the Telegraph sees it reporting on a threat made by two men to behead female army cadets.

Two men are being hunted after they drove past female Army cadets and threatened to behead them.

The men in a silver Opel Zafira are believed to have asked "Are you in the Army?", then shouted as they drove past the cadets, who were not in uniform, after the girls left the centre in Gateshead.

Their threat echoed the murder of Fusilier Lee Rigby, who was killed in the street near Woolwich barracks in 2013.

Police have stepped up patrols in the area and warned other Army Reserve centres – formerly the Territorial Army – since the incident on January 21.

Detectives have traced the car, which is left-hand drive and appears to have foreign plates, and were trying to establish the identity of the occupants.

Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:14 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Religion. Fundamentally dull subject matter and an utterly pointless debate because depending on who you've spoken to, what you've read, heard or seen, or whose influence you've taken, this will ultimately determine which side of the line your definition of 'right' will fall.

It's almost as boring as politics, albeit probably a tad less corrupt.

I can't think of a more important global subject to be honest.

And I can't put it simpler than this and the words are shared.

Atheists and anti-theists have been defamed for years. Richard Dawkins's criticism of the repugnant Old Testament god was branded anti-Semitic. Sam Harris was accused of being "gross" and "racist" a few weeks ago by a belligerent Ben Affleck. And Christopher Hitchens was persistently charged with "Islamophobia" despite forming his opinions on Islam after studying it - the very opposite of prejudicial behaviour.

It is very important not to conflate two issues: hatred of Islam and hatred of Muslims. I cannot speak for all who hate, oppose or take a mildly dim view of Islam. So I'll refrain from using "we" and hope not to appear too self-centred in the process.
I would hate to see the Scanners-like head explosion Iggy would undergo if he ever met me - I hate Islam. I do not hate everybody who identifies as a Muslim. I also hate the Conservative party yet count a Tory among my closest friends. I loathe Christianity and yet the woman I respect most in the world - my mother - identifies as a Christian. This demonstrates at least one exception to the obscene conflation, so let's see if my hatred of Islam is as evil as racism.

I have studied in some depth Judaism , Christianity and Islam. I found all three promoted total authority from a divine dictator. I found the god I was meant to praise to be, in varying degrees across various texts, vain, homophobic, sexist and racist. Call me a loony of the left but I'm against these traits. I feel so strongly about this character that for me it is not a question of his existence as to whether or not I worship him. And were this God to appear to me, I hope I'd keep my nerve and refuse to submit.

I simply won't have it that after careful consideration, I am to be put in with the same stock as harmful bigots who form opinions that not only have no evidence but are contradicted by evidence.

In accusing me of a crime akin to racism, Iggy degrades not only me but people who have been subjected to racism. By virtue of birth people have been degraded beyond my comprehension and Iggy compares the motivation for this putrid behaviour to the hatred of an idea. He should apologise to victims of racism as well as to those who hate Islam on grounds that are in no way prejudiced.

The logical conclusion of prohibiting the hatred of ideas is undemocratic and is the first step towards totalitarianism.

I will not, and neither should anybody, be bullied into silence by a bumbling demagogue for fear of being branded a bigot or racist.

My opinion is motivated entirely by revulsion of tyranny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:05 pm

I'm not apologising for anything, you are massively overcomplicating your reaction to my very simple, singular point. Anyway it's getting really feckin boring for everybody including me, I know where your coming from, you could have just accepted a simple point and moved on. Anyone on here who implies that any race or religion as a whole are murderers, rapists ect. will meet from opposition from me as its against site rules, simple really.
I'll leave you to have the last two thousand words, I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:33 pm

Your myopic singular point never existed in any of the language used only in your mind. THAT is the point. Best to stay out of things you can't understand rather than provoke and defame through ignorance. As Twain said - 'It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt'

On a related topic there is a fantastic film on BBC iplayer by Adam Curtis called Bitter Lake. I would advise anybody interested in learning about how all the current world chaos involving Islam started to watch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:09 pm

Hitch wrote:
Your myopic singular point never existed in any of the language used only in your mind. THAT is the point. Best to stay out of things you can't understand rather than provoke and defame through ignorance. As Twain said - 'It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt'

On a related topic there is a fantastic film on BBC iplayer by Adam Curtis called Bitter Lake. I would advise anybody interested in learning about how all the current world chaos involving Islam started to watch it.

Look mate you've been slagging me off to fook now for a couple of days and haven't reacted to the idiot ect. Ect. But enough is enough now, just back off with the abuse ok?
Conversation closed, for every bodies sake.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:57 pm

You’re not my mate.

Not nice is it? - when somebody continually makes remarks about your character and won’t let it go despite all the evidence. You’re possibly not an idiot etc and I am not a racist and have never said anything that any non-idiot could possibly construe as being racist. Don’t ever do it again, to anybody, unless it’s deserved.

The matter is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the "News" today.
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next