GreenSam
Dane
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

What are you doing today Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:44 am

I'm gonna go watch a game at 11. Then come home and catch up on some sleep this afternoon. Ill learn argyles fate when I wake up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:05 am

just took the dog for a walk and she did a greeny coloured dump outside the police station!!!
Thats got to be a good omen for today bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:08 am

Lovely day here so going out with the kids. Might join the chat for the game later I suppose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:11 am

I'm preparing tandoori chicken. I need to ensure it marinades overnight to seal the flavours within the chicken flesh. I am also boning a shoulder of lamb to slow cook and grill tomorrow but I'm unsure whether to go Moroccan or keep to the Indian theme. I think I'm out of tahini paste!

I have a spreadsheet from work on a flash drive that I might sort out as the VLOOKUPS aren't quite working and I'm struggling to get the pivot tables to do exactly what I want them to do. It's also reliant upon hyperlinks that I won't have access to so it might just be the look up data that I can really work on.

I've downloaded an mp4 file to calibrate my TV properly and I might do that.

Thanks for asking Dave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:20 am

hairy j wrote:
I'm preparing tandoori chicken. I need to ensure it marinades overnight to seal the flavours within the chicken flesh. I am also boning a shoulder of lamb to slow cook and grill tomorrow but I'm unsure whether to go Moroccan or keep to the Indian theme. I think I'm out of tahini paste!

I have a spreadsheet from work on a flash drive that I might sort out as the VLOOKUPS aren't quite working and I'm struggling to get the pivot tables to do exactly what I want them to do. It's also reliant upon hyperlinks that I won't have access to so it might just be the look up data that I can really work on.

I've downloaded an mp4 file to calibrate my TV properly and I might do that.

Thanks for asking Dave.

Just send Sensible out on the roof to keep moving the aerial. Worked a treat for Rod Hull Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:25 am

It's his birthday today. I live in a three storey house and it's on the chimney. That's a bit harsh.

I meant do this you luddite.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll probably do nothing other than sit rocking in the corner listening to Radio Devon.

I've just heard the little ones upstairs emerging- peace shattered.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:35 am

Leaving for Southampton station as we speak. On route to Rochdale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:41 am

GreenSam wrote:
Leaving for Southampton station as we speak. On route to Rochdale.

It's "En route" - feckin Janners.

Good luck though Sam. Give it some bhey.

Last edited by hairy j on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:42 am

Damn scummers.

I'm playing in a cup semi. It's been a terrible season for me, much of it washed out, the games that have been 'on' I've been working for and for some reason we've not been training midweek this season either so I've felt really out of touch espesh as I fattened myself up to an absurd degree by eating too much when in Oz.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:43 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Damn scummers.

I'm playing in a cup semi. It's been a terrible season for me, much of it washed out, the games that have been 'on' I've been working for and for some reason we've not been training midweek this season either so I've felt really out of touch espesh as I fattened myself up to an absurd degree by eating too much when in Oz.

Are you Nick Chadwick?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:46 am

No but I played against him as a kid.

I got the impression then that he benefitted hugely from being the biggest and most developed rather than the most skilful.

He'd probably shit on me now tho.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:58 am

To be fair, metaphorically, he's shit on us all.

If he hadn't bundled Tyler Harvey over when the ball was rolling in against Bradford in the 90th minute +, we'd be two points better off and none of us would give a rat's scrotum about football today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:03 am

Off to Moors Valley Country Park to knacker the children this morning. Picnic lunch then home with a bucket load of Thatchers and Rioja for 2.30pm.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:16 am

Just come back from a 6 mile run and now knackered! Going to try and relax today but i'll get more and more nervous as 3pm approaches. Then i'll shit me self for 90 minutes. Then out on the piss tonight to either celebrate or drown me sorrows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:18 am

Gonna do sum trubble makin, fore shore an roar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:22 am

I am hoping it rains as her indoors has detailed me off to cut the grass.

I swear each year my garden gets bigger
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:28 am

Painting. Going for a swim. Recycling needs taking out. Might listen to some football later. Oh, and my roots need doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:33 am

Currently I'm telling Cerbera what a two-faced wanker he is on Facebook lol!

I cannot believe how that tw@t has changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:49 am

I've sent you a friend request on Facebook Jock. I got the link to your profile off some bloke... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:57 am

cracked open the first cider, the Clash on the stereo and the sun is shiny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:00 am

hairy j wrote:
I've sent you a friend request on Facebook Jock. I got the link to your profile off some bloke... Very Happy

Ah yes I've seen it now. I'm afraid my Facebook is very boring, unless a two-faced cnut like Cerbera sticks his snout in.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:01 am

Could have quite easily gone today but really really didn't want to be involved in any celebration for not getting relegated. I've seen us relegated before I've seen us not relegated before. But this season it just feels different because there is absolutely no excuse for us being in this position. The budget was big enough. The players should have been good enough there always seen a decent side in there waiting to get out. The fan support has been good enough (in numbers at least. Too many supported Fletcher for too long. And too many got moist about players like Griffiths. Firemen helmets for goodness sake).

Instead I'm going to a Saturday market to buy some goodies. Seeing a band busk at a bandstand this afternoon. And look at my phone at 5 o'clock.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:18 am

Actually as I sit waiting for the ladies in my house to get there act together so we can go out I realise I'm right royally peed off about going into the last game with a chance of being relegated.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:48 am

Yep the big day is here, and am still undecided how to deal with it, do I listen to the game? do I blank it out until 5pm and look at the table? shit I don't know, am already feeling restless wandering around the house.
Anyway lets all hope it's going to be a good day! cheers
Back to top Go down
Pony Ride

Pony Ride

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:52 am

I'll be standing in a field in the ruddy cold playing cricket in Cornwall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing today
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next