The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well Done Today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Well Done Today Empty
PostSubject: Well Done Today   Well Done Today EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:53 am

You looked dead and buried up to Christmas but praise where praise is due. Argyle will be confirmed safe from relegation and City will be joining you in League 2 today. However, until August we will remain above Plymouth Argyle. I love alphabetical order.

Anyway, enjoy your day

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Well Done Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Done Today   Well Done Today EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:56 am

Well thank you Red. Sadly, I will not be there to run onto the pitch to the strains of 'We are the Champions'.
Back to top Go down

Well Done Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Done Today   Well Done Today EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:03 am

Thank you and commiserations, we know how you feel.
Back to top Go down

Well Done Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Done Today   Well Done Today EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:18 am

Very big of you Red, thanks. Relegation's never nice but look on the upside, we've never been to Fleetwood either Sad
Back to top Go down

Well Done Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Done Today   Well Done Today EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:59 am

Tringreen wrote:
Well thank you Red. Sadly, I will not be there to run onto the pitch to the strains of 'We are the Champions'.

Ha ha

I read that thread on here and Pasoti, last week while sat on the naughty step.
There will be no pitch invasion from me to celebrate finishing 20th in league 2,,,ill have a laugh at those that try though.

jocolor jocolor jocolor

Back to top Go down

Well Done Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Done Today   Well Done Today EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:03 am

We'll meet again don't know where don't know when ....... LOL !
Back to top Go down

Well Done Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Done Today   Well Done Today EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Very gracious Red, however your season is not over yet!!

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Well Done Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Done Today   Well Done Today EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:12 pm

pafcineurope wrote:

Very gracious Red, however your season is not over yet!!

Merv Plummer

Our season was over when we lost to Torquay in pre-season, we were a shambles then and have remained so since, it's only for the grace of god and the fact that there are 6 shite teams in this league (twice as many as league 2 then Wink ), or we would be mathematically doomed already Basketball

But as Red states still above you until August, and with The Turks looking to throw away their chance (again), will also still be the top team in Devon Basketball

Last edited by Sandford_Grecian on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oh and yeh well done on saturday, never in doubt since Feb always knew you would strike lucky (again) having at least 2 shite teams in League 2... all hail the dross that is Maccs Hereford & Barnet :-))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

Well Done Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Done Today   Well Done Today Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Done Today
Page 1 of 1