mouldyoldgoat
Elias
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
green_genie

green_genie

In the "News" today. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have you seen this Eclipse path for 2017. They'll be a few "survivalists" believe the day has come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:24 am

As the sun disappears from the skies of Wyoming and Arknsaw the sound of birds singing and cattle lowing will be interspersed with automatic rifle fire and explosions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
New one pound coin is twelve sided to replicate the old thruppenny bit, which more or less replicates it's worth nowadays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:51 pm

Geddon.
Lots of people with chips on their shoulders, get used to this, in your town soon.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:28 pm

The chip on shoulder brigade won't believe a word of it, it's all a conspiracy, more BBC bias Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:14 pm

Low unemployment is laudable you have to ask yourself how many of our employed people live below the poverty line claiming benefits like family credit paid for by you and me?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:29 pm

I agree, the tax credit system is a bit of a joke. It would be interesting to see the total number of people in receipt of some form of benefit including those on working tax credits, 10 mill + shorely.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:20 pm

FCOL, you couldn't feckin make it up Mad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Paid off from his unpaid role, Jesus wept. I'd love to know what happened at the uni, my guess is it was no more than a clash of egos got out of hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:52 am

Fingers crossed, HS2 case not proved,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:06 pm

Slaves in Plymouth, what year is this?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:25 pm

How can these poor cnuts be expected to survive on just 20 grand (probably much more) a year in benefits? Fcukin Tories and their austerity cuts.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:11 am

NHS in worst state since the nineties, NHS run out of cash, care set to suffer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:18 am

Les Miserable wrote:
How can these poor cnuts be expected to survive on just 20 grand (probably much more) a year in benefits?  Fcukin Tories and their austerity cuts.

If I had my way I'd pull out of Europe and we wouldn't be paying benefits to gang masters come over here for a crime spree whilst on the fiddle but we digress. I find it interesting that you consider slavery, people sleeping on garage floors with only a bottle for toilet facilities less of a story than someone claiming benefits?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:50 am

Cull of school children planned in Devon?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:32 pm

Iggy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
How can these poor cnuts be expected to survive on just 20 grand (probably much more) a year in benefits?  Fcukin Tories and their austerity cuts.

If I had my way I'd pull out of Europe and we wouldn't be paying benefits to gang masters come over here for a crime spree whilst on the fiddle but we digress. I find it interesting that you consider slavery, people sleeping on garage floors with only a bottle for toilet facilities less of a story than someone claiming benefits?

TBPH I knew you would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:43 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

TBPH I knew you would.

Says a lot about the pair of us I guess.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:03 am

Iggy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Pulling out of Europe wouldn't stop gang masters from recruiting a bunch of Albanians or north Africans for a crime spree, but your point is definitely a good one. The way the powerful people in this country pick on people who claim benefits is disgusting.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:16 am

Pulling out of Europe....followed by strict customs and immigration controls will take years....plus rooting out all illegals from this country then needs to be done.....problem is a Tory or Labour government would be incapable of doing it.

Many yearn for such things......and UKIP saying "we want our country back" rings true with many people.....but there is concerned with a new party that is still finding it's feet....they unfortunately draw in there share of weirdos.....now if they eventually sort themselves out....it will become more than just a protest vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:25 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Pulling out of Europe wouldn't stop gang masters from recruiting a bunch of Albanians or north Africans for a crime spree, but your point is definitely a good one.  The way the powerful people in this country pick on people who claim benefits is disgusting.

What's worse in my eyes is that the people that died and suffered in prisons to gain fair working conditions, living conditions and a welfare state that was the envy of the world are having all their work undone by the new aristocracy. Disabled people are having to pay for their own transport and treatment leaving them literally pennies to live on per week yet you still hear about disabled people, fiddling, coining it in, whilst the people making the rules are the ones taking the piss, fiddling expenses, taking bungs from businesses, being lobbied (another word for bribe) yet they have the feckin cheek to demonise the less fortunate. I am a chronic pain sufferer, I get zero dole, disability allowance whatsoever, I have to pay for approx. 5 prescriptions per month (approx £40) yet because my condition is known by a lot of people I've had people try and say that I live well because of all the benefits I live on, it really hurts being as I live so well (lol at that) because my wife works and I've always grafted and paid handsomely for the welfare state that I can't access. Believe me anybody that is "lucky enough" to be on benefits needs them and loads more who need them don't get them, the ones that will always access them are the criminal gang masters and their like, deal with them not the less fortunate in our society.
The way that our country has been divided is shocking but with the proles thinking they have something in common with the axe wielders is as depressing as it is comical, let's just hope you all stay healthy, you'll have your feckin eyes opened if you don't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:14 am

According to the Beeb we have too many fat kids because their parents don't realise they are fat until they are morbidly obese? Is this because their parents are morbidly obese as well and think that eating 4000 calorie bargain buckets between meals is normal and necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:24 am

Iggy wrote:

Excellent news. £50 billion for a few minutes gain is just a sickening waste of money. So much more good could be done with that sort of cash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:29 am

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Excellent news. £50 billion for a few minutes gain is just a sickening waste of money. So much more good could be done with that sort of cash.

My mates brother lives right next to the line and as a business man works in midlands and Landan. When hs2 is built he will take an hour extra than he does now to make the London trip because hs2 won't stop at all the stops so he has to go up the line 1 hr to save himself the 40 minutes in the quicker train. This scheme is so aimed at a small percentage of business people who live in either Birmingham or Landan there is no way to justify for the whole country paying for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:34 am

Iggy wrote:
According to the Beeb we have too many fat kids because their parents don't realise they are fat until they are morbidly obese? Is this because their parents are morbidly obese as well and think that eating 4000 calorie bargain buckets between meals is normal and necessary.

I did laugh at this on the news this morning. Only 4 weeks ago, the media from were informing us that the issues of obese kids was slowing down and coming under some sort of control? They need to make their fooking minds up - but, it's the media, controlled by government mind-fuucks just to control the uneducated and the poor. It's the same as this BMI shite. Body Mass Index. What a load of horse-shit. It's so wrong it's fooking criminal - but, it's what we're lead to believe, isn't it!! If I took any sort of notice of my BMI, I'd be morbidly obese? WTF?

For what it's worth - I quite regularly eat a fook-off bargain bucket or a 'mega' fat bastard fry-up from Goodbody's. The difference is that I work out hard 4 times week to burn off that shit. A lot of kids these days just eat like hogs, sit on their arses and play their Playstation or Xboxes. It's not all the kids fault either. Bad parenting has a lot to answer for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:40 am

RIP, Rosco Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Coltrane. Keyuuk Keyuuk.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the "News" today.   In the "News" today. - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the "News" today.
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next