Peggy
Dane
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

President's Progress !! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:00 am

GOB wrote:
GOB wrote:
Webb's ego needs the nursing of the  limelight and the president rowl has opened doors for him, he will always put his ego before the Club.

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:06 am

GreenSam wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Woah.

Some of the sharper eyes may have also noticed that my posts on pasoti have also been drastically reduced lately.

It's nothing more or less simple than I'm currently waiting for my computer repair to arrive as it's broken lately. iPhone isn't the best format for my long rambling posts. It should be here on Monday with any luck. Thanks for the concern though!
Aaand it's now back.

If I go more than three days without posting again then feel free to get the pitchforks out.

Ere Sam.......... As you're familiar with the Argyle scene, could you shed some light on this Pieface character, who seems intent on notoriety through his behaviours, aided and abetted by the wearing of a 'Where's Wally' style costume at matches ?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:12 am

Haha, I know him slightly and he's a nice guy. Gets a bit shouty at matches and I can't recommend his matchday attire but every club has their characters. What else is there to say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:18 am

Well there was the Buster Bloodvessel looky likey Sheff Wed fan who never wore a top a the match regardless of the weather and don't forget the clown with the bell from Pompey.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:23 am

GreenSam wrote:
Haha, I know him slightly and he's a nice guy. Gets a bit shouty at matches and I can't recommend his matchday attire but every club has their characters. What else is there to say?

Thank you. By the way, have GOS not been offered any photographic evidence of the GT's fabulous NYE party yet ?  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Angry wrote:
105 now nudity works

ok as its nearly the end of 2013 here she is..... lets hope shes not married hey chris Wink

President's Progress !! - Page 15 Ibskl4eEc1rJT

I find that extremely hypnotic

who is she !!!!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:58 pm

ejh wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
One thing that never added up was Purse's departure, due to financial pressure, being announced so openly and abruptly, he didn't even have a club to go to!, so soon after Brent said that the club's finances were in good fettle. None of that ever made sense and no plausible explanation was ever offered.

And now we know that the club President and Mrs P are an item.

If these two events are linked then the level of loyalty shown to Webb by Brent in being prepared to both blatantly lie and commit a PR disaster in doing so on behalf of Webb is well beyond truly astonishing.

Someone somewhere will know the reasons for Darren's swift departure. As SFD says it just didn't make any sense at the time.
We need to know. Anybody?

It sort of did. The rumours were he was on £3k a week, we couldn't afford it, and needed to offload to get the like of Banton in.

I struggle to believe that we had to get rid of the club captain because Chris Webb fancied his wife and had begun his erotic wizardry on her.

Chris Webb is easily expendable. He is not the one who stays if he has a dispute with a senior player.

If this incident was behind Purse's exit, I can only assume Purse requested to go to leave this sorry mess behind him.

But I honestly think it was for football/financial reasons at the time, and Webb has clearly kept up his private contact with Mrs P, which has lead to this situation.

If Webb has a young lad, who is the mother of his child - and what happened to her? Did he leave his missus for Mrs P?

think youll find pursey was on over 5k easily.

webb isn't that expendable, brent gets a fair bit of support having webb as president.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:06 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

Thank you. By the way, have GOS not been offered any photographic evidence of the GT's fabulous NYE party yet ?  Shocked 
As I said to Dane on Twitter, my only responsibilities are the daily diary and not the photos or anything else. Can't imagine why you could possibly be interested anyway  popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:19 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

As I said to Dane on Twitter, my only responsibilities are the daily diary and not the photos or anything else. Can't imagine why you could possibly be interested anyway  popcorn

I'd just be interested to see if Mrs Purse is as ugly as all her other photos or if she tarted herself up a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:22 pm

Elias wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Angry wrote:
105 now nudity works

ok as its nearly the end of 2013 here she is..... lets hope shes not married hey chris Wink

President's Progress !! - Page 15 Ibskl4eEc1rJT

I find that extremely hypnotic

who is she !!!!

I believe she is called shay laren nto chris webbs type
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:31 pm

No, please Sam, don't post again for another 3 days. In fact, don't post for a fortnight. clown 
I don't think I could stand another in depth match report.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:40 pm

I'll do my best to be concise then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:10 pm

Thumbs 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:55 pm

Elias wrote:
ejh wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
One thing that never added up was Purse's departure, due to financial pressure, being announced so openly and abruptly, he didn't even have a club to go to!, so soon after Brent said that the club's finances were in good fettle. None of that ever made sense and no plausible explanation was ever offered.

And now we know that the club President and Mrs P are an item.

If these two events are linked then the level of loyalty shown to Webb by Brent in being prepared to both blatantly lie and commit a PR disaster in doing so on behalf of Webb is well beyond truly astonishing.

Someone somewhere will know the reasons for Darren's swift departure. As SFD says it just didn't make any sense at the time.
We need to know. Anybody?

It sort of did. The rumours were he was on £3k a week, we couldn't afford it, and needed to offload to get the like of Banton in.

I struggle to believe that we had to get rid of the club captain because Chris Webb fancied his wife and had begun his erotic wizardry on her.

Chris Webb is easily expendable. He is not the one who stays if he has a dispute with a senior player.

If this incident was behind Purse's exit, I can only assume Purse requested to go to leave this sorry mess behind him.

But I honestly think it was for football/financial reasons at the time, and Webb has clearly kept up his private contact with Mrs P, which has lead to this situation.

If Webb has a young lad, who is the mother of his child - and what happened to her? Did he leave his missus for Mrs P?

think youll find pursey was on over 5k easily.

webb isn't that expendable, brent gets a fair bit of support having webb as president.

£5k a week at a club in League Two, I highly doubt that. That is more like what Nalis was on in the Championship.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:02 am

He had his tickle wonder when dazza gonna give him a slap.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:59 am

You could well be right EJH it could be Darren left for footballing reasons but I can recall rumours about Malcolm Allison and his pursuit of the wife of our goalkeeper Dave Maclaren at that time. Before you knew it Dave was transferred and playing for Wolves.
Harmony in a club is important and as I said you are probably right but there's a niggle which says Darren left for other reasons rather than football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:43 am

Let's be honest here, dig Dar was beginning to emulate Timar in his latter years - turning circle of a super tanker. No one has said what his relationship status is in all this - could be he's happily sorted!!
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:08 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
I like them both but which ones better only one way to find out fight
while we announce webbs having an affair with another players wife.
or our main sponsor has hit skid row but don't worry you focus on the shirts

8 white stripes on top of a shirt choice voted only it will be more expensive as a result, the club must think some where born yesterday. Does nool and the gang really have this much stroke behind the scenes because im yet to see/hear any fan be supportive or even care about stripes :S

still as you say davidfriio4 anything to stop the fans talking about the erotic wizard and sponsorship woes i guess.

you mean I've got to stop mentioning webbs ploughing purses wife and nikks purse is empty.
I didn't get that press release from the behind the iron curtain.
So to recap don't talk about Webb getting his end away with purses wife potentially driving Darren to leave the club and don't mention court orders and Nikk
message now received and understood.

Whats the fascintation with Webbs private life all of a sudden. It shouldnt even be on a so called fans forum.

1. Its a private matter between 2 grown adults
2. Darren purse left the club a while ago and theres no evidence to suggest this was going on while he was at the club and if it was, again its grown adults, and Purse was overpaid and the club wanted to get rid of the wages so he was gonna move anyhow.
3. There are kids involved from both sides.

Im not a fan of Webb but you need to draw the line and this time its being crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 125 post   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:14 pm

popcorn 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:58 pm

125+1 wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:

8 white stripes on top of a shirt choice voted only it will be more expensive as a result, the club must think some where born yesterday. Does nool and the gang really have this much stroke behind the scenes because im yet to see/hear any fan be supportive or even care about stripes :S

still as you say davidfriio4 anything to stop the fans talking about the erotic wizard and sponsorship woes i guess.

you mean I've got to stop mentioning webbs ploughing purses wife and nikks purse is empty.
So to recap don't talk about Webb getting his end away with purses wife potentially driving Darren to leave the club and don't mention court orders and Nikk

Whats the fascintation with Webbs private life all of a sudden. It shouldnt even be on a so called fans forum.

1.  Its a private matter between 2 grown adults
2.  Darren purse left the club a while ago and theres no evidence to suggest this was going on while he was at the club and if it was, again its grown adults, and Purse was overpaid and the club wanted to get rid of the wages so he was gonna move anyhow.
3.  There are kids involved from both sides.

Im not a fan of Webb but you need to draw the line and this time its being crossed.

I think you will find that having the position of club president brings about a certain code of behaviour.
Also the Purse transfer saga was a strange one to say the least. He was MOM for many games he played and was helping the young players progress i.e. Nelson and Young. Then out of the blue he was transfer listed and moved on as quickly as possible.
The fact that nothing may have happened during that time may be correct but the fact remains that they probably would never have met if it wasn't for PAFC and Webb's position within.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:15 pm

125+1 wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:

1.  Its a private matter between 2 grown adults
2.  Darren purse left the club a while ago and theres no evidence to suggest this was going on while he was at the club and if it was, again its grown adults, and Purse was overpaid and the club wanted to get rid of the wages so he was gonna move anyhow.
3.  There are kids involved from both sides.

1. A club official even an honorary one he is excepted to act with decorum and standards one of which doesnt include joining hate campaigns against other fans and trying to undermine democratically elected fans trust.
What he did is jeremy kyle stuff and nothing shocking in this day and age but given how good a mate he was (in his words) to Darren Purse when he was here and the support he gave him in his short time for him nearly every day to be later be found to have nicked his wife is disgusting and immoral. The way some fans have gone to cover up this is adding fuel to the fire.

2. Darren left he was on the slide in anycase but the "clean up op" that was quickly put in place will raise questions especially now as it was a bit quick to remove his mural (he shouldn't have had one anyway) given how much they cost.

3. very true which makes it very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:48 pm

darren is in training for something he is on ssn doing an medical.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:09 pm

I just see it that we shouldn't let the super fans sweep everything under the carpet.
and remind them some fans haven't forgotten.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:44 pm

Angry wrote:
darren is in training for something he is on ssn doing an medical.

Any updates as to where has has ended up? For the sake of some, let's hope it's Australia...
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:01 am

Cant wait for mark edwards to ask at next pasb !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

President's Progress !!
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next