Peggy
Dane
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

President's Progress !! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Look.  These things happen in life.  Everyone has thrown there opinions into the ring regarding this.  

But it's happened, there respective ex partners will move on.  So must the people on this site.  

Let them enjoy there lives and be done with it.  

Time to keep all Webb story's football related I think
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Dane. wrote:
wow, a man of many morals it appears

Dane. wrote:
and also are you telling me newell didn't know about this , he says he '' heard the rumours yesterday ''

rubbish webb and newell are thick as thieves.

this story could go national

Dane. wrote:
at the very least because of his position in the club , this is a talking point, but that's as far as it goes

and he has shown that he has no moral compass what so ever !!!He is no responsible for Darren purse having limited access to his children

Dane. wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dane. wrote:
at the very least because of his position in the club , this is a talking point, but that's as far as it goes

and he has shown that he has no moral compass what so ever !!!He is no responsible for Darren purse having limited access to his children

the last bit is a bit much dane, until we know the facts behind it we cant say for sure that is the case. I understand what your saying but this may not be the case.

I disagree, Webb has turned another mans wife's head and acted on it. In this country the kids 99% of the time go with the woman. Therefore the likely outcome is purse will end up living waking up each morning having breakfast on his own without his kids

Because of the selfish actions of Webb. Utterly disgusting behaviour

Dane. wrote:
Just to add to the fact that Webb has let his own kid and family down.

How is this man a union rep and in a position of responsibility at Pafc

Dane. wrote:
I've just had two withheld calls telling me each time to stop posting on this subject or I'll regret it

Dane. wrote:
And a 3rd call.......

Dane. wrote:
Get the sun onto it.

Dane. wrote:
Look.  These things happen in life.  Everyone has thrown there opinions into the ring regarding this.  

But it's happened, there respective ex partners will move on.  So must the people on this site.  

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:06 pm

hairy j wrote:
Dane. wrote:

Dane. wrote:
and also are you telling me newell didn't know about this , he says he '' heard the rumours yesterday ''

Dane. wrote:

Dane. wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dane. wrote:

the last bit is a bit much dane, until we know the facts behind it we cant say for sure that is the case. I understand what your saying but this may not be the case.

I disagree, Webb has turned another mans wife's head and acted on it. In this country the kids 99% of the time go with the woman. Therefore the likely outcome is purse will end up living waking up each morning having breakfast on his own without his kids

Dane. wrote:

Dane. wrote:
I've just had two withheld calls telling me each time to stop posting on this subject or I'll regret it

Dane. wrote:
And a 3rd call.......

Dane. wrote:
Get the sun onto it.

Dane. wrote:

I guess this is where the word OWNED comes in?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:19 pm

hairy j wrote:
Dane. wrote:

Dane. wrote:

Dane. wrote:

Dane. wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dane. wrote:

Dane. wrote:

Dane. wrote:

Dane. wrote:
And a 3rd call.......

Dane. wrote:
Get the sun onto it.

Dane. wrote:

s

obsess much ?
that's the first signs of a stalker.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:24 pm

I got bored after page 3 of quoting - shooting fish in a barrel.
Back to top Go down
HD

HD

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Has mr  albino been got at, has someone had a word, just wondering like
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:55 pm

hairy j wrote:
I got bored after page 3 of quoting - shooting fish in a barrel.

if i had a hat id take it off hairy.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:57 pm

That's all very well. We have all stuck the boot in. There has to be a point where it stops and you move on, that's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:58 pm

The picture posted by ss118 has been removed after a complaint.
The reason given to have it removed was a valid one and I ask people to be careful what they post.

The post by Onlyodi has also been removed as it was an allegation which could get the poster into trouble.

The subject of said photograph has been debated enough over the last few weeks and it should now stop.

Let them get on with their lives.

This does not mean that posting about the President and his club activities should stop all together.

Thank you,

Mouldy.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Dane. wrote:
That's all very well.  We have all stuck the boot in. There has to be a point where it stops and you move on, that's all I'm saying.  

there's sticking the boot in and being slightly stalkerish......
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:59 pm

I didn't stick my boot in. Read the thread.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:01 pm

hairy j wrote:
I didn't stick my boot in. Read the thread.

tbh this stick isn't broken so lets keep beating Webb with it.
Back to top Go down
OnlyOdi

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:09 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

The post by Onlyodi has also been removed as it was an allegation which could get the poster into trouble.
Mouldy.

I'd be very surprised if anyone took that as a serious post and not a tongue in cheek one, but I respect that you have to do the modding. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Wonder if darrens path has crossed with the sly prez since this came out or do we think he hides like the rat he is.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:09 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
The reason given to have it removed was a valid one and I ask people to be careful what they post.

The subject of said photograph has been debated enough over the last few weeks and it should now stop.

This does not mean that posting about the President and his club activities should stop all together.

Thank you,

Mouldy.

Exactly my point

learn when to move on children
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Dane. wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Thank you,

Mouldy.

Exactly my point

wow being told to move on by the highest wum on here

mods can we get this post stickied

genuinely shocked.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:11 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Thank you,

Mouldy.

It wasn't me guv.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:13 pm

Jethro wrote:
Dane. wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Thank you,

Mouldy.

Exactly my point

genuinely shocked.

Rearrange, black pot kettle?

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Dane. wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Thank you,

Mouldy.

Exactly my point

CRAP

President's Progress !! - Page 17 <a href=President's Progress !! - Page 17 Sit_bm10" />
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:25 pm

How disappointing
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:43 am

All the Presidents Men wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Dane. wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Thank you,

Mouldy.

Exactly my point

genuinely shocked.

rearrange this on Muppet jog go.
toodles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:24 am

Jethro wrote:
All the Presidents Men wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Dane. wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Thank you,

Mouldy.

Exactly my point

genuinely shocked.

rearrange this on Muppet jog go.
toodles

Tongue gum joy poop.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:00 pm

He have not resign yet

Plymouth Argyle president Chris Webb: Let's pack Home Park and support Pilgrims' play-off push

HE next two home games for Plymouth Argyle will potentially define our promotion credentials as we go head to head with the top two teams in the division.

On Saturday we face Scunthorpe who are on a record breaking undefeated run of 20 games and arrive at Home Park looking to cement a place in the promotion places.

The Green Army, though, are not the type of supporters that worry about the opposition.

We support our team whatever the circumstances.

Almost 1,400 pilgrims at Bristol Rovers last Saturday and amazingly over 600 at Wycombe on Tuesday night believe in this team.

After six long years the beast is starting to stir. After years of facing relegation battles until the seasons end we now sit with a real opportunity of making the play-offs (and for us optimists, maybe sneaking into an automatic place).

This Argyle side is a team that is starting to make us proud.

A good blend of youth and experience, playing the game the right way with every single player recognising that they are privileged to pull on the Green shirt.

On Saturday they need us.

The top half of League two is so close that the final table is impossible to predict.

We have something that no other side in the shake-up have: A crowd that can be the 12th Man.

A support that in both numbers and volume can send a shiver down the spine.

This isn’t just the player’s moment to finally grasp success.

It is ours too.

Ours as Plymouth Argyle supporters and ours as a city.

It is no secret that if Argyle does well, Plymouth does well.

I call on all Argyle supporters, across the generations to make it to Home Park this weekend.

Bring your family, bring your friends, bring your neighbours and bring anyone that wants to get behind a squad of talented players giving 100% for the badge.

There are dozens of United’s, City’s, Rovers and Towns.

There is only one Argyle.

We have the added bonus on Saturday of the match being the Official Armed Forces Day at Home Park.

Plymouth is rightly proud of its military background.

Argyle is very proud of those that serve and protect us.

Events pre-match and at half time are not to be missed as we will pay homage to our fantastic Armed Forces.

Many of you will remember Wembley in '96.

How about the Semi-Final against Colchester which still gives me goosebumps thinking back to Paul Williams diving header?

We deserve those moments again but they are there to be won and taken not just given.

There are no guarantees of success in life but you are guaranteed to lose if you do not try.

Let’s pack Home Park and roar the lads to victory this weekend. GREEN ARMY!

Read more: http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Plymouth-Argyle-president-Chris-Webb-Let-s-pack/story-20805726-detail/story.html#ixzz2vqafD4SV
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Go figure. Rant against the board (minus James Brent of course) copied and pasted to some obsucre upload site and only 'published' to his twitter followers. A buttock stirring long winded dogs of war battle cry published in the city's main news outlet.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:57 pm

Is it really that amazing to have 1400 away fans for a west country derby, or 600 at a virtual-London game when we are the form team in the division?

Not really, is it?

People simply don't get all moist at the sight of a Webb rallying call any more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

President's Progress !!
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next