Peggy
Dane
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

President's Progress !! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 21:15

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
One thing that never added up was Purse's departure, due to financial pressure, being announced so openly and abruptly, he didn't even have a club to go to!, so soon after Brent said that the club's finances were in good fettle. None of that ever made sense and no plausible explanation was ever offered.

And now we know that the club President and Mrs P are an item.

If these two events are linked then the level of loyalty shown to Webb by Brent in being prepared to both blatantly lie and commit a PR disaster in doing so on behalf of Webb is well beyond truly astonishing.

I can't help but wonder if Chaddy's behaviour in that Port Vale match, wasn't Purse their captain?, when he got the senseless red card factors in somehow.

Also the speed of his mural being replaced now makes sense. This whole leak was stage managed from the start so webb could go to the GTs new years eve party with mrs p.

But did he? Anyone there who can verify this?

I heard the same at the game and there`s no point waiting for gos coz there will be no pics of chris and mrs p.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 21:17

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Someone who was there

If you don't mind, I'll wait for the GoS pics.

they are normally up by now  confused confused 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 21:18

I cant name names, but the person that confirmed to me would know!!

100% webb was there with mrs purse FACT
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 21:19

Angry wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Someone who was there

Ill tweet greensam and ask when they are going up, if the story has been tactically leaked whats the problem ????
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 21:20

Somebody posted on facebook that Fans Fest Rick was making jokes about the President after his appearance at the GT party with Mrs Purse, at the Fans Fest on New Year's Day.

I doubt any pictures will be posted on GoS.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 21:21

hardly a situation that should be fun of

the whole story is embarrassing
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 21:23

Dane. wrote:
Angry wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Someone who was there

Ill tweet greensam and ask when they are going up, if the story has been tactically leaked whats the problem ????

dane don`t waste your energy there will be no photos of mrs p and chris like there seems to be no pics of the home park directors box any more
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 21:24

Its no big deal about the directors box, anyone who goes to games from atd can take a pic and post it here
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 21:26

Dane. wrote:
Its no big deal about the directors box, anyone who goes to games from atd can take a pic and post it here

I could but my camera aint that good. Not having a picture of the directors is not the issue the fact is we always had a picture then we start on here having a bit of a dig the pictures then stop. The issue is who is controlling GOS.

Last edited by lawnmowerman on Thu 02 Jan 2014, 21:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 21:29

Dane. wrote:
Angry wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Someone who was there

while your at it as webb seems to be getting a big head on there at moment ask him when is he going to resign!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 21:31

lawnmowerman wrote:
Dane. wrote:

I could but my camera aint that good

Why dont you ask Hooper the Snooper for a lend of his camera ?
 lol! 
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 21:34

punchdrunk wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Dane. wrote:

I could but my camera aint that good

Why dont you ask Hooper the Snooper for a lend of his camera ?
 lol! 

No thanks lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 23:10

knecht wrote:
Elias wrote:
Green Sam doesnt post much nowadays

FFS, he's a student. He's been out getting pissed & catching up with his course-work, If he has any sense he's probably doing both at the same time.

Rolling Eyes 

I've not heard from Sam since the Christmas bash where I bought him "some" drinks... but there's evidence of life on Facebook...

Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 23:18

Tim Chown wrote:
knecht wrote:
Elias wrote:
Green Sam doesnt post much nowadays

FFS, he's a student. He's been out getting pissed & catching up with his course-work, If he has any sense he's probably doing both at the same time.

Rolling Eyes 

I've not heard from Sam since the Christmas bash where I bought him "some" drinks... but there's evidence of life on Facebook...

Tim

My prediction has come true he has done a game of thrones lol

btw dane you spoke to him i see you didnt bring up his chat then Wink
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 23:26

I mentioned about being careful who he is friends with. He acknowledged he knew what I was on about
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 23:28

And then he blocked you?  Shocked Very Happy clown 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 23:33

No he followed me smart arse
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 23:34

Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 04:56

He is still prolific on Twitter
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 07:57

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
One thing that never added up was Purse's departure, due to financial pressure, being announced so openly and abruptly, he didn't even have a club to go to!, so soon after Brent said that the club's finances were in good fettle. None of that ever made sense and no plausible explanation was ever offered.

If these two events are linked then the level of loyalty shown to Webb by Brent in being prepared to both blatantly lie and commit a PR disaster in doing so on behalf of Webb is well beyond truly astonishing.

Someone somewhere will know the reasons for Darren's swift departure. As SFD says it just didn't make any sense at the time.
We need to know. Anybody?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 08:18

She going to come down in living Standard to live on a union rep pay. or is Darron going to pay.

Twitter still says (Husband & Father of 3 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 08:33

gasser9 wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Someone somewhere will know the reasons for Darren's swift departure. As SFD says it just didn't make any sense at the time.
We need to know. Anybody?

Agreed. If Purse left the club abruptly because Webb was shagging his wife then his position as "president" is untenable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 08:48

Sams departure from this forum is neccesary for him if he wishes to progress at any level within the corridors of power at Home Park, we are modern day lepers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 09:09

Iggy wrote:
Sams departure from this forum is neccesary for him if he wishes to progress at any level within the corridors of power at Home Park, we are modern day lepers.

That's a shame. A loss to ATD also, imho. Although young, his points where always intelligent, articulate and well penned. Although I didn't always agree with what he said, I always made time to read his posts. Still, if your drawn to the dark side by Darth Nool and Jabba de-Lar hut, what can you do? Jedi Knight 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 09:39

The lad was on our train home from the Exeter game and seemed to have his head screwed on but obviously the pigswill has been ingested - shame but baubles & glitter always seem win over the young!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

President's Progress !!
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next