Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
Peggy
Dane
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

President's Progress !! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:03 pm

Well if it was anything like the chat I had with Newell it will have consisted of about 70% lies, 10% bullshit, 10% ego promotion with 10% honesty.

I'm a bit older and maybe a little more street wise than our Sam when it comes to spotting the obvious, but I don't think that Sam is an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Dane. wrote:
Elias wrote:
Green Sam doesnt post much nowadays

Yet I did notice on twitter that he thanked Newell for the " chat" they had.  

Really!!!!! ??
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:20 pm

yep, ill try and find it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Ian trying to convince others that not posting here is good for buisness? funny how now matter how many politicians he turns against this place pasoti still finds ways to get tangled up in shit lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:33 pm

Angry wrote:
Ian trying to convince others that not posting here is good for buisness? funny how now matter how many politicians he turns against this place pasoti still finds ways to get tangled up in shit lol

And the ATD membership is growing all the time. Don't you think his business model may be just a tad flawed ?  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Elias wrote:
Green Sam doesnt post much nowadays

FFS, he's a student. He's been out getting pissed & catching up with his course-work, If he has any sense he's probably doing both at the same time.

Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:50 pm

GOB wrote:
I'm a bit older and maybe a little more street wise than our Sam when it comes to spotting the obvious, but I don't think that Sam is an idiot.

I think you're right.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:57 pm

for a start if you look at newels twitter you will see they had a nice convo this afternoon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Dane. wrote:
for a start if you look at newels twitter you will see they had a nice convo this afternoon

I chat with lots of people & they with me - doesn't mean we agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Dane. wrote:

i read them to this and i cant see any betrayal other than talking about argyle and banton. THat is allowed its when he starts plotting to undermined and betray the trust at red wedding thats when we should be worried.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:14 pm

I'm not saying he is up to anything.

I just said he said thanks for the chat a while back, this was said the day after some gt function. So I'm guessing Newell got in his ear that night
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:43 pm

One thing that never added up was Purse's departure, due to financial pressure, being announced so openly and abruptly, he didn't even have a club to go to!, so soon after Brent said that the club's finances were in good fettle. None of that ever made sense and no plausible explanation was ever offered.

And now we know that the club President and Mrs P are an item.

If these two events are linked then the level of loyalty shown to Webb by Brent in being prepared to both blatantly lie and commit a PR disaster in doing so on behalf of Webb is well beyond truly astonishing.

I can't help but wonder if Chaddy's behaviour in that Port Vale match, wasn't Purse their captain?, when he got the senseless red card factors in somehow.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Dane. wrote:
I'm not saying he is up to anything.  

I just said he said thanks for the chat a while back, this was said the day after some gt function. So I'm guessing Newell got in his ear that night

he will get in anyones ear if he thought there was some worth in it for him. He got in yours.. how do we know he isnt still  raised eyebrow raised eyebrow 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
One thing that never added up was Purse's departure, due to financial pressure, being announced so openly and abruptly, he didn't even have a club to go to!, so soon after Brent said that the club's finances were in good fettle. None of that ever made sense and no plausible explanation was ever offered.

If these two events are linked then the level of loyalty shown to Webb by Brent in being prepared to both blatantly lie and commit a PR disaster in doing so on behalf of Webb is well beyond truly astonishing.

I can't help but wonder if Chaddy's behaviour in that Port Vale match, wasn't Purse their captain?, when he got the senseless red card factors in somehow.

Finding out when the naughtyness started should be ATD's next assignment, if it started when Purse (Mr) was at the Club than it could have had all sorts of implications.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:01 pm

he didn't get in mine at all, I got in his, to watch what was going on from the inner circle.

Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:03 pm

GOB wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Finding out when the naughtyness started should be ATD's next assignment, if it started when Purse (Mr) was at the Club than it could have had all sorts of implications.

Are you suggesting that the club president was having an affair with the club captains wife and rather then he get told to behave or step down, the club sells the player ??????????

if that's the case then someone needs to go national with this
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Also the speed of his mural being replaced now makes sense. This whole leak was stage managed from the start so webb could go to the GTs new years eve party with mrs p.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:06 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Also the speed of his mural being replaced now makes sense. This whole leak was stage managed from the start so webb could go to the GTs new years eve party with mrs p.

But did he? Anyone there who can verify this?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:07 pm

it was verified to me at the game yesterday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:07 pm

If this was a year in the making than it would also explain why webb has been keeping a low profile.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Dane. wrote:
it was verified to me at the game yesterday

By who?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:10 pm

Someone who was there
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:11 pm

Dane. wrote:
Someone who was there

If you don't mind, I'll wait for the GoS pics.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:12 pm

That's up to you !!!
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Yup!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

President's Progress !!
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next