Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
Peggy
Dane
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

President's Progress !! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
GOB wrote:
I'm amazed it's still on PASOTI, does Newell want the world to know for some reason?

Newell, albeit unintentionally, concedes that he simply cannot sweep stuff under the carpet anymore.

Nooly on Pyongyang wrote wrote:
the usual suspect(s) will be on, linking to another site that gets aroused at such stuff, and then we will have the usual 'why are the Mods deleting links' bollox that happens with agenda driven idiots.

If ATD weren't around, you can be sure that Pyongyang thread would have been deleted quicker than you can say "adultery" !

It will get deleted completely soon.
Somebody take screen shots of the Pasoti thread so when they start threatening legal (as they always do) we will have the proof that the leak came from them.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:47 pm

So when newell was keeping purse busy fishing , Chris webb was keeping Mrs purse busy. Sorry very childish but could not resist.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:48 pm

I can see this hitting the national like the Sun, just a thought
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Agree.  This will defo go national.

If it does could it be said that Webb hasn't acted in the best interests of the club ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:52 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
So when newell was keeping purse busy fishing , Chris webb was keeping Mrs purse busy. Sorry very childish but could not resist.

No, I believe Chris was on the fishing trip too. Chris, Ian, Darren, and Curtis(?)

All mates together.... clown 
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Peggy wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=81236

Nothing to see here...move along.
The fact that the club President is a Philanderer has no relevance to PAFC ???   Shocked

The fact that any woman would look at him twice is enough to do my head in.

Precisely........  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

No, I believe Chris was on the fishing trip too. Chris, Ian, Darren, and Curtis(?)

All mates together.... clown 

Is this what being REAL mates is all about?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:01 pm

New Year ahead. It's almost reassuring to see that in a ever changing world, nuffin changes at the Theatre of Schemes.

The reluctant one has opened the Pandora's [post]box of superfan participation and it continues to provide adequate cover for his real business interests. No wonder he was mingling with the great unwashed on Sunday.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Sun Headline...

Argyle President a Purse snatcher!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:18 pm

I remember when dear old hypocritical El Presidente started up the Beardy thing for some saving the club excuse or other. It was at the time he was posting his not very pleasant thoughts about fellow fans on here, there and everywhere, under several different names. He made a rather telling post on Pasoti, gushing that he thought he was getting the eye from a woman or two in the City Centre sporting his new beard. Obviously a new experience for him from his comments. Oh dear I thought then, and obviously oh dear I think now. Par for the course I thought for his sheltered sort. I know what's coming next.
Still, never mind. She'll feed him up. affraid 

I'm with Charlie and Rickler on here. The man has played his "family card" to a sickening degree, as has the other main protagonist, and has been very damning of other souls he knows nothing about. For that reason, he has been shown to be a hypocrite of the highest order and needs to resign for all sorts of Club reasons. I've known people thrown out of their jobs for less.  But he won't because he'll be naked without the hat and the trendy beard that hides the real man that has pilloried some good nice people on Argyle online forums.

Outside of the above, calm down Knecht. This is obviously a planned public coming out Just goes to show you never know what goes on behind the shop front of a football club, or turning up at the House of Lords for half an hour to pick up your £300. I find it incredible that people still fall for all this sort of public personna guff.

And Dane. Calm down. You sound like some Dickensian magistrate. You'll be sending a white feather next like the lovely Mr Newell.  In the end, half the country is divorced and separated, kids, or no kids. The ending of relationships does not have to mean it's a bad thing. Many people do it very well and find it suits all concerned in the long run.

This football club gets what it deserves, and that's why it ain't getting me at the moment.

Last edited by Winter Green on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Chris Webb taking the moral high ground on a lot of issues is also important. He accused me of stalking him and being abusive to celebrities on twitter, not true as I wasn't on Twitter at the time (hence my Look But Don't Touch signature below - if only he followed that advice ). He appears to have taken part in a bit of 'stalking' himself.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
I find it newsworthy in as much as he has played the family man card with his son on many occasions, just as he's played the "man of the people" card in many different ways. And it's not the first time tales have surfaced of his playing away since he has been President.

The man commands no respect from me, but then he never has. He is a self serving hypocrite of the highest order and gives Janners a bad name.

Club President, probably the most overt sign of all that's rotten in the land of Argyle.

I have to agree with charlie, chris has played the whiter than white family man too many times then this comes to light. As club president chris has power and influence at pafc and if (its a big if) he has used this to his advantage than that is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:23 pm

What a surprised we seem to have a lot of hits tonight, why don't you make the final move and join us weird and freaks, We're always right (usually)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:26 pm

all this betrayal, lies, corruption, chaos filth and greed surrounding the club at the moment reminds me this is on later

which side are we on in the game of argyle
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Wonder what family man brent makes of all this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:32 pm

The webcam pics on GOS should be worth a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Dane. wrote:
Wonder what family man brent makes of all this?

Oh come on Dane.
After all the Deepthroat,Windsor Boys and Greenman escapades, not to mention the dirty tricks, white feathers and hired goons to storm FOCP meetings do you really think Brent will bat an eyelid about this?!
This club is a vipers den of filth, corruption, and deceit...if he stays on as President it will prove to everyone that the people central to the running of this club are rotten to the core.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:39 pm

he is no way going to loose or walk away from his position at the club because of this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Dane. wrote:
he is no way going to loose or walk away from his position at the club because of this

Well if he does not walk then it will prove to everyone and beyond that he is a bigger shyster then we already know that he is,
its a win win situation.

Last edited by punchdrunk on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Dane wrote:

He would if it hit the media, but without any actual proof (other than his REAL "mates" Newell and De-Lar confirming it) I doubt anything would get published.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Dane wrote:

He would if it hit the media, but without any actual proof (other than his REAL "mates" Newell and De-Lar confirming it) I doubt anything would get published.

purse isnt following webb can that count.... i doubt they would give to shits about the story to be honest. Argyle are hardly chelsea are they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Was he caught in the act or if this his quiet way of doing things?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:53 pm

I guess she must've fallen for the top button done up tight look!

I thought webby and purse were bossom buddies, I always thought it was a strict no no to bang your mate's mrs/ex mrs.

Get Purse back, he can even have his mural back if he "has a word" with Webby over this  lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:53 pm

So is this why Darren Purse left the club so suddenly last season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
So is this why Darren Purse left the club so suddenly last season?

You would have thought if that was the case it would have been vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

President's Progress !!
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next