Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
Peggy
Dane
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

President's Progress !! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:15 pm

As of 10:13.... 96 guests. It's like people who "only read the Sun when it's been left on the pub table".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Nikkk will be happy. At least we are not talking about his woes anymore.

Is their ever a week when some stone is not upturned leaving the foul stench of corruption and evil.
Some times i think this club would have been better of going bust, starting again and having a fresh batch of personnel..free of the super-fans.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

id forgotten about that any news ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:18 pm

knecht wrote:
As of 10:13.... 96 guests. It's like people who "only read the Sun when it's been left on the pub table".

I seen 104, 99 now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

probably why ian left it up Wink
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

that's just occurred to me..... affraid 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Angry wrote:

most decent folk wouldnt do it especially if they are friends. The way webby was with purse when he first came here makes this betrayal all the more game of thrones like
It's all fine talk Angry, but it doesn't bear out like that in real life. Most humans of the same sex and age and still sexually active and fertile are basically competitors, love them or hate them. That's where we start from. After that, who is a bro ? Any man ? someone you know a bit ? Someone you've known a long time but don't like, someone you work with ? Is it ok to say you're a bro but secretly not liking them ? I need to know just in case. In classic greek literature there is a "bro" who invites himself into a warriors' bro circle, then systematically screws every woman while the bros are out fighting or just sleeping off the beer, sometimes while they're in the same bed.
In my experience bros are bros until they're not. It's a man thing. Or as the fantastic Mr Fox said the other night, it's a wild animal thing, and I would imagine similar things happen in Sis circles as well.. It often depends on availability and circumstance. apparently, studies show 10% of all children born in a still functioning relationship/marriage are not the child of the father. That's some bro'hood. And in any event, I thought the fiduciary bond was supposed to be between the two spouses when they married, not two bros.

I personally have rarely been so unfriendly to another man I know well, if ever, but I have certainly ended up with the odd ex or two of very good friends who still are very good friends.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:50 pm

Of course, a percentage of fellas would throw it up any available alley, regardless of the consequences it would trigger or the friendships it would terminate. Some almost literally can't keep it in their pants.

The bro-code as Angry says does very much come in to play if you hold particular personal friendships in any kind of regard. In my experience, I can recall a couple of times down the years friends that were pretty much lifelong that were ostracised from our particular social scene for this type of indescretion. If all parties are comfortable with it, then of course yeah, no problem. But when someone has been indiscriminately wronged, that isn't on, and it's a measure of the calibre of your friendships that determine how you and your pals react.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:53 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

The FES family liquidated stand?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Angry wrote:

most decent folk wouldnt do it especially if they are friends. The way webby was with purse when he first came here makes this betrayal all the more game of thrones like
It's all fine talk Angry, but it doesn't bear out like that in real life. Most humans of the same sex and age and still sexually active and fertile are basically competitors, love them or hate them. That's where we start from. After that, who is a bro ? Any man ? someone you know a bit ? Someone you've known a long time but don't like, someone you work with ? Is it ok to say you're a bro but secretly not liking them ? I need to know just in case. In classic greek literature there is a "bro" who invites himself into a warriors' bro circle, then systematically screws every woman while the bros are out fighting or just sleeping off the beer, sometimes while they're in the same bed.
In my experience bros are bros until they're not. It's a man thing. Or as the fantastic Mr Fox said the other night, it's a wild animal thing, and I would imagine similar things happen in Sis circles as well.. It often depends on availability and circumstance. apparently, studies show 10% of all children born in a still functioning relationship/marriage are not the child of the father. That's some bro'hood. And in any event, I thought the fiduciary bond was supposed to be between the two spouses when they married, not two bros.

I personally have rarely been so unfriendly to another man I know well, if ever, but I have certainly ended up with the odd ex or two of very good friends who still are very good friends.

im going to have to keep an eye on my friends around my GF in future if thats the case lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

It did occour to me that one way to lessen the impact of a story that was maybe about to break or re emerge would be to break another story that was already common knowledge. Be interesting to see what emerges in the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:14 pm

knecht wrote:
hippo wrote:
knecht wrote:

I just react against the pseudo-morality under the guise of moral outrage that is worthy of the gutter press. Admit that you are revelling in it, tossing yourself off (with all due recognition of the female equivalent) with the excitement of the exposee and a sexual one at that.

'Jilling off' or 'flicking the bean' are words that can be used. I'm just an educated wanker Smile

Sad that I am, I only learnt "jiller" very recently. And should that be "educated jiller"?

Yes, I suppose technically you're right, though, personally I prefer educated bean flicker. Smile
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:16 pm

You're all being far too intelligent here in your reading of this situation. Wankers  Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Iggy wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

It did occour to me that one way to lessen the impact of a story that was maybe about to break or re emerge would be to break another story that was already common knowledge. Be interesting to see what emerges in the next couple of days.

FES now seem to be trading C/O their accountants.  study 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:27 pm

mannameadbabe wrote:
.....  Wankers  Razz 

I prefer the description - "shaking hands with the unemployed."
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:30 pm

knecht wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:
.....  Wankers  Razz 

what happened to bashing the bishop,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:32 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
knecht wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:
.....  Wankers  Razz 

covorting with madam palm and her 5 lovely daughters
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:33 pm

knecht wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:
.....  Wankers  Razz 

Mine is shaking hand with the retired
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
knecht wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:
.....  Wankers  Razz 

Bishop Fleming?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:42 pm

I think he means kicking Bishop Brennan's arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:42 pm

knecht wrote:

102 now. High all President's Progress !! - Page 6 Emoticon-cute-005
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:53 pm

105 now nudity works

ok as its nearly the end of 2013 here she is..... lets hope shes not married hey chris Wink

President's Progress !! - Page 6 Ibskl4eEc1rJT
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:54 pm

GOB wrote:
knecht wrote:

102 now. High all President's Progress !! - Page 6 Emoticon-cute-005

it been up to 107, I wish they would log in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:27 am

Geddon Angry  Very Happy 

That cheeky look at the end.....my oh my..... Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:18 am

Been moved to terraces
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

President's Progress !!
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next