greensleeves
Tringreen
seadog
Rickler
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:24 am

So sad that the PASOTI rejects on here can't understand why people like sensible have another opinion, other than the main theme which is on ATD day after day after day.

There are some on here who couldn't care a hoot what PASOTI is saying....other then genuine information about the club.

sensible is one of those I would say.hairy j is another and he is damned because of his blood ties to his dad,although he has independent thought's and views of his own.

Why are you PASOTI rejects not allowing ATD to become a genuine alternative PAFC supporters website in it's own right....why do you have to jump up and down with glee when you see something possibly going wrong at Argyle, it must be those nasty PASOTI inner circle scum behind it of course.

Of course I've spent hours sending private messages to sensible planning the takeover of ATD and then the world of course....that must be true because we sing from a different song sheet and haven't got a nervous twitch everytime the word PASOTI is mentioned. Of course we don't liaise..... we got better things to do in life, family and grandchildren to enjoy.....far more interesting than the petty squabbles that some of you persist with.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:34 am

ZYPH wrote:
So sad that the PASOTI rejects on here can't understand why people like sensible have another opinion, other than the main theme which is on ATD day after day after day.

There are some on here who couldn't care a hoot what PASOTI is saying....other then genuine information about the club.

sensible is one of those I would say.hairy j is another and he is damned because of his blood ties to his dad,although he has independent thought's and views of his own.

Why are you PASOTI rejects not allowing ATD to become a genuine alternative PAFC supporters website in it's own right....why do you have to jump up and down with glee when you see something possibly going wrong at Argyle, it must be those nasty PASOTI inner circle scum behind it of course.

Of course I've spent hours sending private messages to sensible planning the takeover of ATD and then the world of course....that must be true because we sing from a different song sheet and haven't got a nervous twitch everytime the word PASOTI is mentioned. Of course we don't liaise..... we got better things to do in life, family and grandchildren to enjoy.....far more interesting than the petty squabbles that some of you persist with.

Yes because sensible isn't able to send PM's- maybe you facebook each other  sarcasm 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:44 am

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:28 am

Zyphe you and Sensi aren't criticised for having differing opinions, I've never really noticed you two having any opinions only that all the pasoti exiles shouldn't go on about anything regarding pasoti or the club? In short why don't we talk about the football, ok I'll start.
Shit isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:28 am

Iggy wrote:
Zyphe you and Sensi aren't criticised for having differing opinions, I've never really noticed you two having any opinions only that all the pasoti exiles shouldn't go on about anything regarding pasoti or the club? In short why don't we talk about the football, ok I'll start.
Shit isn't it?

Rather juvenile Iggy........just proves the point.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:16 am

He's right though.............. as usual. If you don't want to hear our moaning and piss taking of the farm and its controllers, the reluctant one, Avivafests, PCC, the Erald, Jones, bean head etc etc , spend some time on Pasoti ffs !
Your moaning about our purposeful moaning is very tiresome. You don't even appear to have an opinion on much and play bloody word games most of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:30 am

ZYPH wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Shit isn't it?

Doesnt prove a thing
For example what are your thoughts on tomorrows match ? Go to the match thread and have a look....not a peep from either you or the cantankerous one.
Now that does prove a point!!

Last edited by punchdrunk on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:34 am

Tring....please stop moaning about me moaning about you and your mates moaning.

Of course I don't agree that I'm moaning (that surprises you !!!) just saying that some of us are bored about all the moaning that goes on....just destructive not constructive....just pulling down.

I know I could just go away....but I don't see why this sight cannot have a balanced view of PAFC and it's related websites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:36 am

punchdrunk wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Shit isn't it?

Doesnt prove a thing
For example what are your thoughts on tomorrows match ? Go to the match thread and have a look....not a peep from either you or the cantankerous one.
Now that does prove a point!!

In your mind maybe.

Tomorrows match 0-0....if we cannot find someone who recognizes what those two white posts represent.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:41 am

ZYPH wrote:

Of course I don't agree that I'm moaning (that surprises you !!!) just saying that some of us are bored about all the moaning that goes on....just destructive not constructive....just pulling down.

I know I could just go away....but I don't see why this sight cannot have a balanced view of PAFC and it's related websites.

Because we are unbalanced freaks n weirdos in bacofoil hats, silly !

We constantly suggest alternative scenarios to those currently being played out at HP. If we kept quiet, nobody would know about the activities and desires of the devious bastards currently strutting around the club as it becomes even more village, by the day.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

Because we are unbalanced freaks n weirdos in bacofoil  hats, silly !

We constantly suggest alternative scenarios to those currently being played out at HP. If we kept quiet, nobody would know about the activities and desires of the devious bastards currently strutting around the club as it becomes even more village, by the day.

Tring...don't you realize how boring you sound......okay I'm sorry if you and some of your mates have an issue with most of the Argyle world....but move on and let others enjoy what they can.......Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Tring.....turn your computer off for a few days and be thankful for what you've got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:10 pm

I haven't tried it with you Zyphe but if you search all of Sensis posts you have to go half way down the second page to find a post that isn't just moaning about this site, it's mods or it's posters, just saying like.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:24 pm

Iggy wrote:
I haven't tried it with you Zyphe but if you search all of Sensis posts you have to go half way down the second page to find a post that isn't just moaning about this site, it's mods or it's posters, just saying like.

Yeah.......... take your own advice and go bother someone else ffs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:01 pm

To answer the boring atd expert as he seems to want to bring me into this, anybody who posts images taking the piss out of someone who has down syndrome and is employed by the government is in my opinion everybodys concern! mouldy i believe works for a private company has done nothing wrong and is a totaly different case. as a tax payer who works for the government is my concern! if the oracle is looking for a moron look closer to home mush!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:17 pm

While i'm dealing with tosser's, the only time zippy yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn posts, is to defend mogadon man! why dont they do us all a favour and just fvck off somewhere else!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
While i'm dealing with tosser's, the only time zippy yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn posts, is to defend mogadon man! why dont they do us all a favour and just fvck off somewhere else!
Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 Vic_and_bob
sorry I know its not helping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Facts please..... get them right right.

Having to suffer your abuse is not required by law.... so try less obnoxiousness, it is possible to discuss without continually snarling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:04 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Facts please..... get them right right.

Having to suffer your abuse is not required by law.... so try less obnoxiousness, it is possible to discuss without continually snarling.
I just laugh at you zippy if i can stay awake long enough! your just an atd reject x.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Flash News.........People who work for any Government Department are not owned by tax payers. If you actually believe they are SS68 then you are a bigger fecking moron than I thought.

"Why don't you feck off to pasoti" What an intelligent post that is. You don't like the posts then don't read them. You don't want people to comment on things you post then don't post them yourself. Two Mods on this site an both encouraging members to feck off. Great advert that is boys and so impartial. Tell you what, you want me to feck off then delete my account and explain why to the others. I'm sure a number would thank you for it and then you can go back to your cosy "everythings shit and have you read pasoti today" posts in peace.

Hairy is right by the way. The only reason you know he is related to me is because SS68 made a coarse remark about somebody shagging my mother who had recently died at that time and I took offence at the post. The connection was made when he followed it up with a second remark and received a PM which he cried like a fecking whimp about.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:10 pm

TBF people bringing hairy's job into these arguments always peed me off as a mod. Who gives a shit where someone works.

Still, I can't believe I've posted in this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Flash News.........People who work for any Government Department are not owned by tax payers.    If you actually believe they are SS68 then you are a bigger fecking moron than I thought.    

"Why don't you feck off to pasoti"  What an intelligent post that is.    You don't like the posts then don't read them.    You don't want people to comment on things you post then don't post them yourself.    Two Mods on this site an both encouraging members to feck off.    Great advert that is boys and so impartial.    Tell you what, you want me to feck off then delete my account and explain why to the others.     I'm sure a number would thank you for it and then you can go back to your cosy "everythings shit and have you read pasoti today" posts in peace.

Hairy is right by the way.    The only reason you know he is related to me is because SS68 made a coarse remark about somebody shagging my mother who had recently died at that time and I took offence at the post.    The connection was made when he followed it up with a second remark and received a PM which he cried like a fecking whimp about.    
You just post the same old shite you boring fart every post of yours is the same, you dont want an alternative view just yours, i'm still here to remind you and junior what a couple of cocks you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
TBF people bringing hairy's job into these arguments always peed me off as a mod. Who gives a shit where someone works.

Still, I can't believe I've posted in this thread.
It might upset you, but its my alternative point of view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:45 pm

So if I hire you and I'm paying your wages then I OWN you do I? Please tell me what you do for a living and I'll get the cheque book out. And don't worry, my Government employment left me well provided for so owning you is something I can well afford.

I still can't believe such a hard man made such a crying fuss over a PM though. Bless.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:51 pm

Hard man?

Your trolling purely for a reaction is plumbing new depths, even for you Sensible.

Suffered, do yourself a favour mate and ignore the fella for a while. His mission is obviously to get you to overstep the mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
So if I hire you and I'm paying your wages then I OWN you do I?     Please tell me what you do for a living and I'll get the cheque book out.    And don't worry, my Government employment left me well provided for so owning you is something I can well afford.    

I still can't believe such a hard man made such a crying fuss over a PM though.     Bless.
 well you see popeye let me enlighten you!  i dont expect death threats or nasty images of disabled people on the internet,from people employed as public servants, its not very nice is it? it was somebodys son , brother, and funnily enough as we know you have an opinion on everything yet you were very quiet on that issue? while i wait for junior to track me down and kill me ( i live in paignton) if that helps, i'll get the tea and biscuits in. Sleep  santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Handbags at dawn, part 564949
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next