greensleeves
Tringreen
seadog
Rickler
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
So lets summarise this story then.

Firstly the jubilation when a story broke that Old Nikkk was in trouble and his world was about to end.    Much rejoicing by some.

Then the doubt sets in and the realisation that none of the story may be true so the tack changes.   Why did he donate all that cash for no obvious return.    This question could have been asked a million times before but wasn't so much was the facination for the reasoning.   Admit it people, you did think it was a dummy and the tack did change.

Then salvation.    More jubilation that maybe this isn't a dummy and it could still happen and be true.     What relief.     Geddon bheys you always knew it was anyway didn't you.    Like feck.

How like pasoti this site becomes when somebody dares challenge what is written.    "You don't fit in"?????     What?     "Anymore of this and banning orders will happen"?????    What?     Recognise that response anyone.     "You must not keep referring to that other site"?????     What?    This site refers to it constantly.    It also tells the world constantly how much it isn't like pasoti.    That bits ok it seems but not if you don't fit in and you are pointing out the similarities.     Clearly a party line then.  

I have had messages telling me that "complaints have been made" about threads degenerating into arguments.    These complaints from other posters presumably who aren't involved.    Complaints in secret of course.    I've been told I too can complain about posts in secret if I want to.    But, I don't do that because people should have to stand by what they post and whatever consequences they bring and not hide it away.     Who actually started the abuse bit on this thread?     Hello Dane, are you going to put your hand up?     Up to then I hadn't posted anything.     How quickly the pack join in afterwards so to the complainers, look at who does what in reality and be a bit less selective in your secret moans.    No doubt the pack will claim it's fair game once more and do a bit of goading with the "didums" posts.    I don't fecking care to be honest.     If you all want a site that only sings one song and repeats it daily keeping the masses happy then fine.    If you want to read a daily report about Newell and pasoti then good on you, you've come to the right place.    Got news for you Tring, that's fecking boring.

For the record:

I asked you to stop diverting the subject of the thread in order to continue your mission to try to sort this site out and to attack posters. I expressed some sympathy with your position.

I also suggested that if you have a complaint to make there are two alternative routes to take. Firstly you could use the "abuse" system which would ensure a response from the mods. Secondly you could begin a thread in the "Site Section" and have it discussed there. Again, at that point the mods would be required to ensure your points were taken seriously. That is their job.

Instead you chose to carry on the campaign - some of which I am in agreement with - on the thread about the revelations re. FES. You may disagree with the "site that only sings one song" (and again I have some sympathy with that) but to campaign across much of the site is wrong, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:48 pm

knecht wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
So lets summarise this story then.

Firstly the jubilation when a story broke that Old Nikkk was in trouble and his world was about to end.    Much rejoicing by some.

Then the doubt sets in and the realisation that none of the story may be true so the tack changes.   Why did he donate all that cash for no obvious return.    This question could have been asked a million times before but wasn't so much was the facination for the reasoning.   Admit it people, you did think it was a dummy and the tack did change.

Then salvation.    More jubilation that maybe this isn't a dummy and it could still happen and be true.     What relief.     Geddon bheys you always knew it was anyway didn't you.    Like feck.

How like pasoti this site becomes when somebody dares challenge what is written.    "You don't fit in"?????     What?     "Anymore of this and banning orders will happen"?????    What?     Recognise that response anyone.     "You must not keep referring to that other site"?????     What?    This site refers to it constantly.    It also tells the world constantly how much it isn't like pasoti.    That bits ok it seems but not if you don't fit in and you are pointing out the similarities.     Clearly a party line then.  

I have had messages telling me that "complaints have been made" about threads degenerating into arguments.    These complaints from other posters presumably who aren't involved.    Complaints in secret of course.    I've been told I too can complain about posts in secret if I want to.    But, I don't do that because people should have to stand by what they post and whatever consequences they bring and not hide it away.     Who actually started the abuse bit on this thread?     Hello Dane, are you going to put your hand up?     Up to then I hadn't posted anything.     How quickly the pack join in afterwards so to the complainers, look at who does what in reality and be a bit less selective in your secret moans.    No doubt the pack will claim it's fair game once more and do a bit of goading with the "didums" posts.    I don't fecking care to be honest.     If you all want a site that only sings one song and repeats it daily keeping the masses happy then fine.    If you want to read a daily report about Newell and pasoti then good on you, you've come to the right place.    Got news for you Tring, that's fecking boring.

For the record:

I asked you to stop diverting the subject of the thread in order to continue your mission to try to sort this site out and to attack posters. I expressed some sympathy with your position.

I also suggested that if you have a complaint to make there are two alternative routes to take. Firstly you could use the "abuse" system which would ensure a response from the mods. Secondly you could begin a thread in the "Site Section" and have it discussed there. Again, at that point the mods would be required to ensure your points were taken seriously. That is their job.

Instead you chose to carry on the campaign - some of which I am in agreement with - on the thread about the revelations re. FES. You may disagree with the "site that only sings one song" (and again I have some sympathy with that) but to campaign across much of the site is wrong, in my opinion.

On the button Knecht.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:14 pm

GOB, thank you for posting that comment in the "handbags" thread.  santa 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 pm

You're welcome, now, how about this sponsor thing?  clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:32 pm

If someone wants to discuss actual handbags, will that get moved here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:37 pm

GOB wrote:
You're welcome, now, how about this sponsor thing?  clown 

I was tempted to move that to the right thread........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:38 pm

hairy j wrote:
If someone wants to discuss actual handbags, will that get moved here?

OMG we hadn't thought of that. I will raise it in the mod-room. I'm sure there's a way around that problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Yeah, and what about Dawn?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:41 pm

handbags,
that is all
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:59 pm

Quote:

If you want to read a daily report about Newell and pasoti then good on you, you've come to the right place.    Got news for you Tring, that's fecking boring.

lol!  Calm down , dear boy. You'll do yourself a mischief. Better still, get back to the farm thus avoiding hearing the truth on here , time and time again. Oops sorry, you don't go there do you ? Feckin weird if you ask me. You could bore the tits off them over there and they'd lap it up.
Do yourself a favour before you internally combust  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:18 pm

If I complain in secret, how will anyone ever know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:34 pm

PatDunne wrote:
If I complain in secret, how will anyone ever know?

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Bloody hell Knecht that is right off topic. I will see if there is a thread I can put it in!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Ho fecking ho ho.........

You'd love it if I turned out to be a pasoti mole but alas you will forever be disappointed. Yet another feck off over there post. Argyle Talk DEMOCRATIC you're avin a larf. The reason the membership on here has grown is probably due to banning orders over there but have you ever stopped to think why these members don't actually post anything? Perhaps because the usual suspects don't want to hear anything other than their own one sided view maybe.

knecht, I've no particular wish to upset yourself in this but I really must answer the "post it all over the site" bit. Almost no matter what the subject is there is reference to Newell or pasoti or both and it is literally all over the site. It's a bit hard not to point it out in the same manner because that's where it appears. This site IS absolutely obsessed with the subject despite the protests of some that it isn't. Pasoti is watched 24 hours a day and reports of it's utterings reported back on here. Anything Newell says is the same. This is making both the site and the person out to be really important when it just plain isn't. ATD has little to say for itself because it is continually commenting on things pasoti says. There are 2 options it seems. Join in the inane practice or, like most of the transfers from pasoti, don't even bother to join in at all leaving it to about 25/30 posters to have their fun. It gets me that some of them think they are at the cutting edge of wisdom with their comments. The sort of Private Eye of the internet. But all they are doing is singing an opposite tune to another website and coming up with nothing new of their own at all. Still, what do I know being mentally ill as I've been often called on here.

Just one more thing. I noticed the disgust at Mouldy's problems at work because of activities by some prick from elsewhere. Quite right that people are outraged. However, what do some of the posters on here do? Continually refer to where my son works and make comments about his employment. That's ok it seems. They are, in my view, as moronic as the people who tried to stitch Mouldy up. Where somebody works has nothing to do with others on this site.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:21 pm

On and on and on....

Mental.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:39 pm

I wondered how long it would take you to turn up. Is that really the best you can come up with? "I know I'll just keep calling him mental.....guffaw guffaw......everyone will think I'm really sharp....snigger snigger......" Fecking grow up and try something original. Or better still go back to throwing darts at your Andy Symons picture.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:50 pm

I didn't come up with it....

I ripped this off --

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

But thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Is that what your Shrink taught you? I wish the Blue Angel club wouldn't close so early where you live and perhaps you would stay out longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 pm

I could have some sympathy if you were both being picked on but feck me you love to dish it out and you've always got to have the last word. Off to post something interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Now that will make a change Iggy I look forward to reading it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:50 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Is that what your Shrink taught you?    I wish the Blue Angel club wouldn't close so early where you live and perhaps you would stay out longer.    

The "Blue Angel club" where I live..?

Sorry...  Where or what is that?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:36 am

Well I think it only fair that Pasoti gets its share of  our resident moaner.Share your wisdom about, dear boy. If nothing else, it would be interesting to see how they handle you. Take the lad with you for company.
Two rebels without a cause  Laughing

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:36 am

Oops ! repeat........

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:44 am

I'd like to point out, for the record, that sensible bores me too but he's allowed to post his opinions. You could ignore him. To be honest Tring, I scroll past most of your posts as I've learnt they aren't for me. I'm not sure why people constantky drag me into these arguments as sensible posts on his own volition - he doesn't phone me up and ask me what I think before pressing the 'send' button. If people didn't know the familial relationship, they'd probably not link us together.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:14 am

hairy j wrote:
I'd like to point out, for the record, that sensible bores me too but he's allowed to post his opinions. You could ignore him. To be honest Tring, I scroll past most of your posts as I've learnt they aren't for me. I'm not sure why people constantky drag me into these arguments as sensible posts on his own volition - he doesn't phone me up and ask me what I think before pressing the 'send' button. If people didn't know the familial relationship, they'd probably not link us together.

You have a point and I often do the same with you two. I just think it strange that your 'old man' doesn't have a go on the farm too. I mean, they talk about pasties, 4-4-2 or 4-3-3, etc and as he's always prepared to give brent and his jamboys the benefit of the doubt, surely he'd be a lot happier ? He could still come on here and try in vain to stop us criticising the now obvious shenanigans going down  at HP these days but it would at least give everyone a bit of a rest from the endless and tiresome bickering.
In your case, you are a self confessed troll, with a similar penchant for provoking a response, based on nothing but the joy of getting a reaction.
You seemed to do the same with Newell on Pasoti.

It appears to me, to be some sort of genetic disorder. We have a cause and a purpose as do Newell and the gang, you two only seem content when on the wind up and your targets are at both ends of the spectrum of opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handbags at dawn, part 564949   Handbags at dawn, part 564949 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Handbags at dawn, part 564949
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next