Elias
Czarcasm
seadog
Charlie Wood
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The pig vs Damon part 100 Empty
PostSubject: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:53 pm

The pig once again tries to discredit Damon.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=75454&p=1373960#p1373960

What a w@nker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Just the normal cheap-shots from the porcine one. I find it distasteful he had to resort to such comments. Implying if Damon even done the jump is even lower!  He really can't help himself can he!

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Take a bow Herb, take a bow:

Herb on Pasoti wrote:
"Tha Jus Givun, sut?"

"Yes. How can I help you, erm, Sir?"

"Sumus ped sum munyee. Uz idn't sher wevver'sis gun t'sed chardee urnut. Ken yu ashure me flock tha' iz bin ped, innum?"

"I haven't got a f*****g clue what you're talking about, pal, but if you mean "Does all the pledged money reach the chosen charity and why are you snooping around when it wasn't you who fell out of a plane, then the answer is "Yes.""

"Um. Furgut the kwestchun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:12 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Take a bow Herb, take a bow:

Herb on Pasoti wrote:
"Tha Jus Givun, sut?"

"Yes. How can I help you, erm, Sir?"

"Sumus ped sum munyee. Uz idn't sher wevver'sis gun t'sed chardee urnut. Ken yu ashure me flock tha' iz bin ped, innum?"

"I haven't got a f*****g clue what you're talking about, pal, but if you mean "Does all the pledged money reach the chosen charity and why are you snooping around when it wasn't you who fell out of a plane, then the answer is "Yes.""

"Um. Furgut the kwestchun."
lol! lol! lol! Coffee out the nose reading that!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Poor old Lee, he must be some thick. Here's a bullet, Lee, just fire it off and I'll do the rest.

"Me, shit stirring, no it was that Lee Jameson wot asked the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Poor old Lee, he must be some thick. Here's a bullet, Lee, just fire it off and I'll do the rest.

"Me, shit stirring, no it was that Lee Jameson wot asked the question.
And of course Jameson the scumbag is very friendly with Damons ex so he is almost certainly just being a cnut again for the sake of it.

Fat ginger tw@t!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:43 pm

That's some exceptional zinging from Herb.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Why the feck does he set himself up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:23 pm

It's Newell who just keeps giving. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:43 pm

It's pretty obvious that the Pig and that illiterate mincing queen Jameson know exactly what has (or hasn't) happened regarding this.

What they were undoubtedly hoping was that it would be a chance to get one over on Damon. Epic fail.

This was classic Herb, but most of the time Newell doesn't even realise he's having the piss taken, such is his remedial intellect.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:01 pm

they don't give up do they!
the 'prize' must be worth it...............
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:19 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
It's pretty obvious that the Pig and that illiterate mincing queen Jameson know exactly what has (or hasn't) happened regarding this.

What they were undoubtedly hoping was that it would be a chance to get one over on Damon. Epic fail.

This was classic Herb, but most of the time Newell doesn't even realise he's having the piss taken, such is his remedial intellect.

Really, that much? Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Or the p(r)oxy associate director versus John Lloyd Part XXX

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=78519&start=15

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:47 pm

not too many other participants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 pm

you can't educate pork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 pm

John Lloyd v Nooligan in a wit or intelligence battle is a bit like a bloke challenging John Wayne Bobbit to a pissing contest. #only one winner you fat useless lump of lard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:14 pm

is damon still here on this site not seen him for an age
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:55 am

So is the pig accusing Damon of fraud? Or accusing him of bottling the jump?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:16 am

GOB wrote:

you can't educate pork.

But you can cure it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:22 am

It's a strange world this Internet - both Damon & Lloyd just create a level headed approach to it and others go off like a friggin blunderbuss!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:41 am

I think it's funny that when there is a logical and rational debate, Newell gets completely ignored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:26 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Considering the fact he took it upon himself to contact just giving I'd say fraud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:30 am

Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Considering the fact he took it upon himself to contact just giving I'd say fraud.
Having been out of the loop for a while, WTF is that all about then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:42 am

In a nutshell,

Damon did a sponsored parachute jump for a cancer charity - The pig is accusing Damon of not actually doing it. Something like that. Either way it's a fecking new low for piggy, imho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:45 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
In a nutshell,

Damon did a sponsored parachute jump for a cancer charity - The pig is accusing Damon of not actually doing it. Something like that. Either way it's a fecking new low for piggy, imho.
Cheers POI.

What a twit newell is, he's just a head foked character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 Empty

Back to top Go down

The pig vs Damon part 100
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next