zyph
Rickler
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:19 pm

zyph wrote:

A dig at what.......for goodness sake....please try not to read something into a simple joke POI.....calm down please.... I'll accept your apology if you really mean it.

Talking of apologies and manners...

Rickler wrote:
zyph wrote:

You forgot your manners Rickler....at least welcome Pete back first and wish him well.

I already did so on another thread.  

So...
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:16 pm

zyph wrote:

Thanks for that....good idea PMing....still think during this period Mods should not show any favouritism.

I didn't vote last time....but seeing what happened wish I had.....it would of made a difference.

Well i think the mods should show "favouritism" , so there... After all, some of them are going to have to be working with the likes of hairy who you no doubt are going to vote for just to cause trouble.

I'm glad you forgot to vote last time. ATD dodged a bullet. Hopefully most of the users are going to be smarter than you and Jethro (what company, eh?).

PS. I see you haven't found the balls to man up and apologize about your pepsipete comment. Not surprising....

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Rickler wrote:
zyph wrote:

Thanks for that....good idea PMing....still think during this period Mods should not show any favouritism.

I didn't vote last time....but seeing what happened wish I had.....it would of made a difference.

Well i think the mods should show "favouritism" , so there...   After all, some of them are going to have to be working with the likes of hairy who you no doubt are going to vote for just to cause trouble.

I'm glad you forgot to vote last time.  ATD dodged a bullet. Hopefully most of the users are going to be smarter than you and Jethro (what company, eh?).

PS.  I see you haven't found the balls to man up and apologize about your pepsipete comment.   Not surprising....

Your charms are overwhelming Rickler....how can an election be run with favouritsm being shown by someone overseeing the forum.

As for pepsipete I wished him well at the time.......your just stirring up trouble again aren't you where none exists....par for the course I assume from you.

Why do you assume I would vote for Hairy....without knowing who the candidates are, what might of happened last time is neither here or there this time.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:59 pm

zyph wrote:

As for pepsipete I wished him well at the time.......your just stirring up trouble again aren't you where none exists...

Are you for friggin' real? Talk about twisting things and putting a spin on it?

Have you forgotten pulling me up on my manners regarding Pepsi. Asti Spumante hasn't.... and neither have I.

...and you've taken over ' the unmentionable one's' role as the biggest shit stirrer on here. Nothing seems to suit you. You have a gripe over everything and anything.

Troll.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Rickler wrote:
zyph wrote:

As for pepsipete I wished him well at the time.......your just stirring up trouble again aren't you where none exists...

Are you for friggin' real?  Talk about twisting things and putting a spin on it?

Have you forgotten pulling me up on my manners regarding Pepsi.   Asti Spumante hasn't....  and neither have I.

...and you've taken over ' the unmentionable ones' role as the biggest shit stirrer on here.  Nothing seems to suit you.  You have a gripe over everything and anything.

Troll.

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Yes I remember reminding you about your manners ...on the thread that was wishing Pepsipete well...why didn't you add yours there like everyone else.

Rickler... I shall not continue answering your reasoning or your opinions of me.....and I'm surprised your allowed to do that on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Rickler wrote:
zyph wrote:

Well i think the mods should show "favouritism" , so there...   After all, some of them are going to have to be working with the likes of hairy who you no doubt are going to vote for just to cause trouble.

I'm glad you forgot to vote last time.  ATD dodged a bullet. Hopefully most of the users are going to be smarter than you and Jethro (what company, eh?).

PS.  I see you haven't found the balls to man up and apologize about your pepsipete comment.   Not surprising....

dont drag me into your petty squabble.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:40 am

zyph wrote:
Yes I remember reminding you about your manners ...on the thread that was wishing Pepsipete well...why didn't you add yours there like everyone else.

Rickler... I shall not continue answering your reasoning or your opinions of me.....and I'm surprised your allowed to do that on this thread.

I told you. I had already done so. Before that thread was started. Why do it twice? Just to please you?

Why won't you continue with your "reasonings"? Because they are just bullshit and you don't have one good reason not to apologize?

Now are you gonna get some class and man up or what?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:22 am

class = no or 'bottom of the'
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:50 am

Election handbags Bolivia-parliament-fight-o

Knock it off!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

[quote="Tringreen"]class = no or 'bottom of the'[/quot

Trinny being droll again.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm-1xvWibt0
Back to top Go down

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:19 am

hairy j wrote:
Election handbags Bolivia-parliament-fight-o

Knock it off!

Hey that's my job, knock it off!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:19 pm

zyph wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
class = no or 'bottom of the'[/quot

Trinny being droll again.

...and correct at the same time.

Poor Zyph, No brains and no class.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:10 pm

zyph wrote:
GOB wrote:
When you first signed up to this site and moaned about the great many things that you were unhappy about Zyph, I advised you of how easy it was to set up one of these sites and I asked you why, as you were so unhappy with ATD, didn't you set up your own site. I would ask that again?

I'm not unhappy with ATD.....just starting to get fed-up of being attacked by people like Rickler...plus two mods joining in as well....it seems that I'm the one in the wrong everytime......it seems to me that if you don't agree with the anti Brent/Argyle view then it's classed as moaning....when those that attack me get no warning at all....just ask for a fair crack of the whip.

rickler asked you to apologise for a remark made, he was correct to request an apology you could have simply said 'oops' and he would have probably added no further remark but instead you couldnt for whatever reason.

your pro brent or anti or whatever view is your entitlement. rickler is right to continue to ask for a simple apology cant recall seeing him wanting you to grovel.

brent out !!!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:50 pm

Elias......I have explained the situation....apologizing isn't necessary...certainly not because Rickler deems it appropiate....some of the rubbish that gets sent my way is out of order.....so why do you feel it necessary to speak on his behalf....no apologies ever come my way.
Back to top Go down
spacehopper

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:35 pm

zyph wrote:
Elias......I have explained the situation....apologizing isn't necessary...certainly not because Rickler deems it appropiate....some of the rubbish that gets sent my way is out of order.....so why do you feel it necessary to speak on his behalf....no apologies ever come my way.

Hey dude, why don't you just chill out !!
Be a man and apologise.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: 1234   Election handbags EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:39 pm

This has nothing to do with the election so moved by me.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:39 am

Sorry mouldy......just answering where the digs appear.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptySat May 31, 2014 7:05 am

and the more you blabber the bigger the hole gets...

Dig your way out of this..

zyph wrote:

No, you haven't... Say's who, you...?  Yes, it is....  Who doesn't deem it appropriate..?  Anything that comes your way is 99% deserved...  Because Elias feels I am morally in the right and you aren't...  Because you're normally wrong and pretty much always a whinging, moaning bore....
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:57 am

Rickler is always morally right. Remember that. If you don't, he'll get ya!
Back to top Go down

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:04 am

Round three, ding, ding!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:04 am

hairy j wrote:
Rickler is always morally right. Remember that. If you don't, he'll get ya!

Yes he does seem to set himself up on a pedestal hairy....Mr Untouchable.

At the end of the day....YOU where the only one Rickler who didn't wish pepsipete good wishes on the alloted thread that had been started when concern for pepsipete's health was first mentioned.

Okay you say you did it somewhere else........I can't remember where....so if you did well done.....but getting on your high horse and having a go over my joke with pepsipete over all the threads he was having to catch up with whilst off-line was so typical of..... lets bash one of the unbelievers again.....which stinks of pasoti style tactics.

I will say sorry to anyone if I feel that it is necessary...but not in this case..... because it seems necessary for you to be on the moral high ground all the time....and it is so noticeable that the usual attack gang can't get in quick enough to give me or anyone else who don't follow the party agenda a good kicking.....two of them being mods more the pity.

I post very infrequently on pasoti....but at least you know where you stand with that regime.....ATD are proud that they are different.....I think some of you need to examine your motives....and move on.

I apologize to those in the mod-room that I still have respect for....I wish you didn't have to put up with all this rubbish....but I didn't start it......I will not answer the expected back-lash from the usual gang members.....I shall try and count to ten first.
Back to top Go down

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:13 am

Rickler used Pepsis forecasting league to welcome Pete back and wish him well. It's funny that Pete was not offended by this only you were? Do you have an agenda?  Suspect 
Saying that you didn't start it really makes you sound more childish than ever.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:16 am

You d be better off digging your allotment than continued digging on here !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Election handbags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags Empty

Back to top Go down

Election handbags
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next