Mrrapson
Tringreen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:41 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
GOB wrote:

I would prefer a knob end to a turncoat but there you go, not all of us are in a position where we can choose our friends, I guess.
Gob your harsh on rappo, he keeps telling us he's a nice guy so it must be true!
I have friends who tell me I'm ok, whereas you blatantly are a keyboard warrior loner sitting a plotting the downfall of people you've never met.

Loser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:23 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
GOB wrote:

I would prefer a knob end to a turncoat but there you go, not all of us are in a position where we can choose our friends, I guess.
Gob your harsh on rappo, he keeps telling us he's a nice guy so it must be true!
I have friends who tell me I'm ok, whereas you blatantly are a keyboard warrior loner sitting a plotting the downfall of people you've never met.

Loser.
People lie to me all the time rappo telling me i'm nice, looks like they do the same to you.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
GOB wrote:

Loser.
People lie to me all the time rappo telling me i'm nice, looks like they do the same to you.
To be fair though suffered, you can't include the deranged voices in your head pal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
GOB wrote:

Loser.
To be fair though suffered, you can't include the deranged voices in your head pal.
rappo, i'm a lonely keyboard warrior with no friends, but should'nt you a self confessed nice guy, be out with your real friends who think you are really nice?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:20 pm

I'm spending my one day a week with my family,
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Then stop posting on this site and pay more attention to them Leigh! Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:46 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
lol! 

I think you've got kids? Understand why I'm posting? :-)
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:56 pm

I'm posting 'cos I'm trying my best to ignore and block out the fookin racket my kids and their associated friends are making.

Leigh, you make it sound like you've been posted to Camp Bastian, with your "one day a week with my family" line. You work in the Panier market FFS. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:58 pm

I've just got back from the pub with one of mine.

She owes me a pint!
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I'm posting 'cos I'm trying my best to ignore and block out the fookin racket my kids and their associated friends are making.

Leigh, you make it sound like you've been posted to Camp Bastian, with your "one day a week with my family" line. You work in the Panier market FFS. Rolling Eyes 
Bastian would be a picnic compared to my kids mate trust me.

I may "only work" in the pannier market mate but my turnover sits v high for a small business and that brings associated extra work that's done outside of the working day.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
lol! 

I think you've got kids? Understand why I'm posting? :-)
Yes I have and the choice for me was ironing or helping them with their home learning (homework in my day).
The wife is upstairs working so I can have a quick nose on here.
Must go more shirts to do! Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Neil Pym is now posting on WMN site too about the big wheel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:31 pm

seadog wrote:
I am really pissing Newell off. He even put my name on a Badoo dating website trying to hurt my marraige.

If anyone whats to know, Ian Newell lives at EDITED: Mock
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:36 pm

The Red Star wrote:
seadog wrote:
I am really pissing Newell off. He even put my name on a Badoo dating website trying to hurt my marraige.

If anyone whats to know, Ian Newell lives at EDITED:Mock
goodness me, surely this sort of stuff isn't real ! ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Its happening Elias.

If you actually visit the site and click on my user profile the person who et it up appears

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/people/NeilPym/profile.html

Recognise anybody
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:00 pm

I'm really quite uncomfy with the posting of anyone's address on here...and I mean anyones.

Do you mind not reposting just whilst we discuss in the mod room TRS?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Fair enough Mock.

He has gone too far now. I am in Plymouth next week so know where to go for a chat. Failing that I know he will be attending the City game in the Black Pasty so myself and a few friends may help it park
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:25 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Its happening Elias.

If you actually visit the site and click on my user profile the person who et it up appears

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/people/NeilPym/profile.html

Recognise anybody
And you don't think that that's a little more than convenient? IF Ian was doing it he would use rickler or tring or someone, not his own name.

Good grief....
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 Untitl10
not that you needed it screenshotted.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:28 pm

nice doggy
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Dane. wrote:
nice doggy
Oh feck off Dane. This is exactly the sort of thing you'd set up. Although you'd need someone pulling strings and telling you what to do.

Mock, mods should be neutral surely, on one hand you rightly remove an address and then the next you deliberately post an inflammatory post with his name on it. Unfriggingbelievable!

Hopefully you'll agree with what I put in my pm. I don't doubt some shit gone on in past but this is blatantly a set up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:37 pm

As Mr Rapson says - it's probably someone pretending to be Newell pretending to be Pym.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Dane. wrote:
nice doggy
Oh feck off Dane. This is exactly the sort of thing you'd set up. Although you'd need someone pulling strings and telling you what to do.

Mock, mods should be neutral surely, on one hand you rightly remove an address and then the next you deliberately post an inflammatory post with his name on it. Unfriggingbelievable!

Hopefully you'll agree with what I put in my pm. I don't doubt some shit gone on in past but this is blatantly a set up!

As I've just posted, I agree with you that it is a set-up. But mock has simply screen-shot the page in question. It's then for others to make their judgement about whether Mr Newell is stupid enough to use his own name! These internet games get sooooooooo tedious!
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:40 pm

knecht wrote:
As Mr Rapson says - it's probably someone pretending to be Newell pretending to be Pym.
A riddle in an enigma!

I know I defend Ian a lot but coming this close to the Exeter game someone winding an Exeter fan up like that is downright bleddy stupid.

The sad thing is it's likely to be someone on here!
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm

knecht wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Dane. wrote:
nice doggy

As I've just posted, I agree with you that it is a set-up. But mock has simply screen-shot the page in question. It's then for others to make their judgement about whether Mr Newell is stupid enough to use his own name! These internet games get sooooooooo tedious!
Ok fair one about screen cap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next