Mrrapson
Tringreen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:39 am

"potential libel and all sorts of shite spouted on here to which there's been no ability to defend either"

Get another fecking script writer Rappo, this one is shite.

There is a right of reply here, unless one hides one IP address and refuses to confirm one's actual one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:06 am

Agreed with Gobbers and Doggers, Newell won't come on here to defend himself because he will get his arse handed to him on a plate and he knows it. As for libellous shit? Why hasn't anybody been hit with a libel suit? Because its all true.
Personally I think all the current M7 at Argyle get a feckin easy ride, if they had been at Newcastle or Pompey they would be in hiding now.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:08 am

GOB wrote:
Of course there's ability to defend, anyone can use this site to defend themselves, where as on pasoti we can't, you just have to take it, "freaks and wierdos".

Yes, those things, and it's one hell of a long list, were/are disgusting but the fact that you can actually "like" those that carried it out, ie sending white feathers to cancer sufferers etc etc. says it all in my book!  
In fairness I had a go at Ian about the feather, it was out of order and I had tons of time for Phil, cracking bloke.

Jock, I've never said you don't have cause to gob off about it all. Your anger isn't healthy to you though. It'll make you Ill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:10 am

Well if that's the type of bloke you "like" then I think it speaks volumes about your character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:12 am

Mrrapson wrote:
GOB wrote:
Of course there's ability to defend, anyone can use this site to defend themselves, where as on pasoti we can't, you just have to take it, "freaks and wierdos".

Yes, those things, and it's one hell of a long list, were/are disgusting but the fact that you can actually "like" those that carried it out, ie sending white feathers to cancer sufferers etc etc. says it all in my book!  
In fairness I had a go at Ian about the feather, it was out of order and I had tons of time for Phil, cracking bloke.

Jock, I've never said you don't have cause to gob off about it all. Your anger isn't healthy to you though. It'll make you Ill.
Aww rappo i think its really nice of you to care about jock, you must be really really nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:31 am

All I can say is, there is more right of reply on this site than Pispoti - all debate is controlled there!!
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:47 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
GOB wrote:

Aww rappo i think its really nice of you to care about jock, you must be really really nice!
My god you're an insufferable cock. You're going for comic genius and coming out with boring tw@t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:49 am

Bandwagon wrote:
All I can say is, there is more right of reply on this site than Pispoti - all debate is controlled there!!
Absolutely.

ATD a small island of democracy in a sea of corruption
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:58 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
GOB wrote:

My god you're an insufferable cock. You're going for comic genius and coming out with boring tw@t.
Well you've managed to rile Seadog who's possibly the most mild-mannered poster on this site, so in the grand scheme of things, being an insufferable cock is probably a large part of your ATD Terms Of Reference. Congrats.

Oh, and you've got a girls name. Xx.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:03 am

At least Rapson's occasional visits provide us with another opportunity to inform the world of what lowlife scumbags the people that he likes are.

Last edited by GOB on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:06 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
GOB wrote:

Well you've managed to rile Seadog who's possibly the most mild-mannered poster on this site, so in the grand scheme of things, being an insufferable cock is probably a large part of your ATD Terms Of Reference. Congrats.

Oh, and you've got a girls name. Xx.

Just bide your time and let Red Expose the corrupt bastards for what they are.
For what it is worth Rapson would probably drink Newells piss if he asked him to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:06 am

Even bacteria are useful. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:58 am

I'm not angry Leigh I was just pointing out the facts about why ATD posters have every right to abuse cocks like your friend Newell.

It's all well and good saying you didn't like him sending the feather to Phil it's a typical Newell piece of behaviour yet you still like the guy? His whole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:03 pm

personality is one of threats and of getting his own way by fair means or foul. The fact you like him speaks volumes about you, and his close friendships with Webb, Brent and Nikkkkkkkk speaks volumes about them. Aman who bullies and threatens his way into the directors box next to a man who has bullied and threatened to firstly acquire the club and subsequently to get what he wants built around the flub.

Birds of a feather and all that.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:10 pm

At least Rappo comes on here for a yarn exercising his right of reply and comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
GOB wrote:

Tut tut rappo Thats not nice, for someone who tells the world he's very very nice, you're not being nice!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:07 am

Mrrapson wrote:
GOB wrote:

the amount of grief jocks had from your 'associates' would be enough to make him ill !!!!

Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:10 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
And this is where this site lets itself down.

Do you have proof red star that its Ian? Have you never met anybody else it could be? Workmates? Fellow fans who don't like you being on an argyle website?

Just an instant assumption that its someone knowing it will stir a hornets neat here....

You later admitted being 'unfair', you could've edited this shit.

Good luck Red.
And the award for most valuable contribution to a thread goes to cox....oh hang on, no it doesn't!  Why bother posting to direct shite at me? Contribute to the thread in question or don't bother.

My comments to red where accepted by red himself (very graciously) so any criticism of them is pointless.
I never claimed this to be the most valuable contribution but thanks for considering it to be.

I'll admit to having a personal dislike to you and your ilk.  You were wrong but made little effort to correct your wrong.  It should've been edited or deleted, by yourself.

Gwan Darwin
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:52 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
And this is where this site lets itself down.

Do you have proof red star that its Ian? Have you never met anybody else it could be? Workmates? Fellow fans who don't like you being on an argyle website?

Just an instant assumption that its someone knowing it will stir a hornets neat here....

You later admitted being 'unfair', you could've edited this shit.

Good luck Red.
And the award for most valuable contribution to a thread goes to cox....oh hang on, no it doesn't!  Why bother posting to direct shite at me? Contribute to the thread in question or don't bother.

My comments to red where accepted by red himself (very graciously) so any criticism of them is pointless.
I never claimed this to be the most valuable contribution but thanks for considering it to be.

I'll admit to having a personal dislike to you and your ilk.  You were wrong but made little effort to correct your wrong.  It should've been edited or deleted, by yourself.

Gwan Darwin

Selective quoting cox. My comment was actually...

My opening comment about "this site" was unfair to be honest, perhaps it should have been phrased "posters on this site"

I admitted being unfair to the site, not some of knob ends on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:01 am

I would prefer a knob end to a turncoat but there you go, not all of us are in a position where we can choose our friends, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:13 am

GOB wrote:

I would prefer a knob end to a turncoat but there you go, not all of us are in a position where we can choose our friends, I guess.
Who wouldn't choose their friends?

I'm never going to win with you so I'm not even gonna bother. You don't like me by association which is entirely your prerogative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:16 am

Mrrapson wrote:
GOB wrote:

Who wouldn't choose their friends?

I'm never going to win with you so I'm not even gonna bother. You don't like me by association which is entirely your prerogative.
I wouldn't say that I don't like you, I don't know you, but I don't like your values that you portray on these forums. The same can be said for your friends.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:20 am

I fink the reluctant bidder fought the whole fing frough and decided that the muff football people are fick and ripe for thucking .

In the name of the Aviva Gene:

Offline Mason2011
Post subject: Re: Pasoti Black Pasty (32 Seater) to Exeter. SOLD OUT!!PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Is there any exeter tickets left ?

"Except for Mr Brent thanks"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:08 pm

GOB wrote:

Gob your harsh on rappo, he keeps telling us he's a nice guy so it must be true!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:37 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
GOB wrote:

Gob your harsh on rappo, he keeps telling us he's a nice guy so it must be true!
I think his friends must have told him, otherwise how would he know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next