Peggy
seadog
Mrrapson
Tringreen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Who knows .... it may be an Exeter fan pretending to be Ian Newell pretending to be an Exeter fan so as to stoke the fires on here.

Alternatively it may be an Exeter fan pretending to be an Argyle fan pretending to be Mr Newell pretending to be an Exeter fan but all the time it is actually someone with a grudge against TRS from somewhere else.

Or it may be TRS pretending to be Mr Newell pretending to be Mr Pym.

Or goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:49 pm

knecht wrote:
Who knows .... it may be an Exeter fan pretending to be Ian Newell pretending to be an Exeter fan so as to stoke the fires on here.

Alternatively it may be an Exeter fan pretending to be an Argyle fan pretending to be Mr Newell  pretending to be an Exeter fan but all the time it is actually someone with a grudge against TRS from somewhere else.

Or it may be TRS pretending to be Mr Newell pretending to be Mr Pym.

Or goodnight.
You're just feckin with my head now!

Alternatively it could in fact be Ian pretending to be Neal pretending to be Ian in a cunning plan to confuse everybody! Can't see it like....
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:51 pm

that's to clever that
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Dane. wrote:
nice doggy
Oh feck off Dane. This is exactly the sort of thing you'd set up. Although you'd need someone pulling strings and telling you what to do.

Mock, mods should be neutral surely, on one hand you rightly remove an address and then the next you deliberately post an inflammatory post with his name on it. Unfriggingbelievable!

Hopefully you'll agree with what I put in my pm. I don't doubt some shit gone on in past but this is blatantly a set up!
Your pathetic, and who is pulling your strings? on here defending newell all the time.

this isn't my style at all. infact nothing is my style, im far too busy earning money Leigh.

ps. if you don't think that's a nice dog then you aint human
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:58 pm

It's not Newell, everything's spelt and punctuated correctly.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:10 am

Dane. wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Dane. wrote:
nice doggy
Oh feck off Dane. This is exactly the sort of thing you'd set up. Although you'd need someone pulling strings and telling you what to do.

Mock, mods should be neutral surely, on one hand you rightly remove an address and then the next you deliberately post an inflammatory post with his name on it. Unfriggingbelievable!

Hopefully you'll agree with what I put in my pm. I don't doubt some shit gone on in past but this is blatantly a set up!
Your pathetic, and who is pulling your strings? on here defending newell all the time.

this isn't my style at all. infact nothing is my style, im far too busy earning money Leigh.

ps. if you don't think that's a nice dog then you aint human
Pulling my strings? To be fair fella your far more known for that than I am, the only time I've had my strings pulled was about the trust and I've apologised to Tim for that way back when.

I will defend anyone if they need defending, I've even defended you in the past, I've met you a couple of times and find you a nice enough chap.

Good luck with the earning money, it's what we all strive to do.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:12 am

your right, I am a nice chap.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:56 am

Two things......

Thingy 1...

Mrrapson wrote:
knecht wrote:
As Mr Rapson says - it's probably someone pretending to be Newell pretending to be Pym.
A riddle in an enigma!

I know I defend Ian a lot but coming this close to the Exeter game someone winding an Exeter fan up like that is downright bleddy stupid.

The sad thing is it's likely to be someone on here!
Why is it likely to be someone on here?

It could be someone on exweb or chipnickers democratic (don't know what their forum site is called or even if they have one! Very Happy ) or vital or crossbar or not606 or pasoti or the herald or the WMN or any other site that deals with PAFC and its problems. He has pissed off a lot of people.

Thingy 2.....

of course Dane, you have never pretended to be Ian Newell on any football forum have you!

Not that I am saying this is you.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:03 am

Based on track record Newell has to be TOTL followed by Dane and then that other head feked bloke whose name i can never remember. After that you can pick any pasoti mod out of the hat and you wouldn't be far off.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:21 am

Shocked 

At the heart of all of this rubbish is someone who has 'previous' for control freakery, using the internet [not the real world of course Rolling Eyes ] as a powerful tool.
Someone who might trace where others live, store the information and ask a chum to hack an email account.

The next step is of course to send in the goons.

I think we'll all know from where any such actions have emanated.

ps I've put the local Romanians on alert for suspect persons asking, 'Where's he to ?'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:50 am

Ian Newell is the biggest internet troll in our bizarre little internet world - and that covers Exeter and Torquay as well. It may well be someone else on this occasion but history would suggest it is Newell. Not even Dane comes close to the level of trolling that Newell gets up to.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:43 am

The master of low cunning indeed. It's always 'the real people', 'face to face' thing. Apart from being obvious,attempted cover for the many exposed devious behaviours, it's also easy to have stage managed and goon protected waffle from our saviour and fine gentleman.
Meeting up with the nooligans usually results in bullying and beer shampoos, thus making 'meeting up,face to face', a recipe for escalation. I wouldn't go near them without minders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:25 am

There seems to be a greater chance of being verbally abused or even physically attacked away from the terraces judging from what I'm reading on this topic, Have the thugs been promoted to the boardroom or is this just internet bluster ? If true what sort of football club have we become and has our moral standing slipped lower than our league position ? Hopefully not.

Best Wishes, Asti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:00 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
There seems to be a greater chance of being verbally abused or even physically attacked away from the terraces judging from what I'm reading on this topic, Have the thugs been promoted to the boardroom or is this just internet bluster ? If true what sort of football club have we become and has our moral standing slipped lower than our league position ? Hopefully not.

Best Wishes, Asti.
Yeah that pretty much sums it up.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:28 pm

any update ?
Back to top Go down
watgull

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:21 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Don't you start Watgull! Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
watgull

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Sorry more fun than watching Torquay atm.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:39 pm

No need to say sorry. Good to have you on here.

What's going wrong at Plainmoor then?

Back to top Go down
watgull

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Not as much as is at your place, but I can see ourselves having trouble this season.We do not have a huge budget, we have a small fan base . I my self have tried to help by having five kids do not worry as  both myself and my wife work, and sometimes I feel like the pied piper because I end up taking all my lads mates as well.
I most of the time end up paying for my kids mates to come to the game. I dont mind because they have enjoy it never being to a real game before,and I am kind of proud to see a lot of them going to games without me.the difference I suppose is that our Directors are always willing to engage and or CEO always talks to us.
As an example I asked him two years ago as our Grandstand was being built if the club could have a faimly ticket , next season thirty quid two adults two kids .I love my club and the current board are doing the best they can and for that I salute them.
P.S I don not think they are in it for the money.
Pps Feel free to take the piss
ppps lots of cider tonight
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Why all the bumps ffs
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:12 am

watgull wrote:
Not as much as is at your place, but I can see ourselves having trouble this season.We do not have a huge budget, we have a small fan base . I my self have tried to help by having five kids do not worry as  both myself and my wife work, and sometimes I feel like the pied piper because I end up taking all my lads mates as well.
I most of the time end up paying for my kids mates to come to the game. I dont mind because they have enjoy it never being to a real game before,and I am kind of proud to see a lot of them going to games without me.the difference I suppose is that our Directors are always willing to engage and or CEO always talks to us.
As an example I asked him two years ago as our Grandstand was being built if the club could have a faimly ticket , next season thirty quid two adults two kids .I love my club and the current board are doing the best they can and for that I salute them.
P.S I don not think they are in it for the money.
Pps Feel free to take the piss
ppps lots of cider tonight
I don't think we are in any position to take the piss! If only we had directors who would engage with the fans and not have one who tells fans to support united when they have the cheek to complain about the state of things at the club. Mad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5