Mrrapson
Tringreen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Even if the trail leads back to a particular street in Plympton, it will be denied and rappo will still hold up the carpet for the usual suspects:roll: 
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Even if the trail leads back to a particular street in Plympton, it will be denied and rappo will still hold up the carpet for the usual suspects:roll: 
I don't hold the carpet for anyone tring. I only try to temper people's suspicions is all.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Even if the trail leads back to a particular street in Plympton, it will be denied
... for a few days, then amnesia will set in, then it'll be admitted - but only because it was needed for pasoti ownership duties
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:20 am

Just to update you all. This is the response I received from the Express & Echo online today:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Thank you for your email and for bringing this matter to our attention. From our records we can see that the user ‘Pymmy’ was banned from both the Exeter Express and Echo site, and the This is Exeter site on 17th September after we received an initial complaint from yourself raising this matter, submitted using the ‘report abuse’ link.

Any remaining comments have also now been removed from the site, along with any other comments referring to them. If you have any further issues with content on the site we would encourage you to use the ‘report abuse’ link next to the content concerned – doing so is the fastest way to alert one of our moderators to the content in question, who will then be able to take any necessary action.

We would only be able to disclose the data you have requested upon receipt of a certificate from your Solicitor confirming that the requested disclosure complies with S 35 (2) of the Data Protection Act 1998 i.e. that the disclosure is necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with, legal proceedings or for the purpose of obtaining legal advice.
We will rely on that certificate from your solicitor should any issue arise as to whether or not the data was lawfully disclosed.

Best wishes,

--
This Is comments team

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have instructed my solicitor to obtain the IP address of the person concerned and I am taking the matter further. I have a contact within the Echo who is also doing some checking for me.

I can take anyone slagging me off but I cannot accept anyone using my own name to voice opinion. Thanks for all the positive comments on this thread and also for the wise words from Mr Rapson (which I take on board) and I will not comment further until absolute proof is obtained. Thanks also for Greenjocks comments the E&E site. Appreciated mate.

Freaks and weirdoes...proud to associated with you all

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:24 am

The Red Star wrote:
Just to update you all. This is the response I received from the Express & Echo online today:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Thank you for your email and for bringing this matter to our attention. From our records we can see that the user ‘Pymmy’ was banned from both the Exeter Express and Echo site, and the This is Exeter site on 17th September after we received an initial complaint from yourself raising this matter, submitted using the ‘report abuse’ link.

Any remaining comments have also now been removed from the site, along with any other comments referring to them. If you have any further issues with content on the site we would encourage you to use the ‘report abuse’ link next to the content concerned – doing so is the fastest way to alert one of our moderators to the content in question, who will then be able to take any necessary action.

We would only be able to disclose the data you have requested upon receipt of a certificate from your Solicitor confirming that the requested disclosure complies with S 35 (2) of the Data Protection Act 1998 i.e. that the disclosure is necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with, legal proceedings or for the purpose of obtaining legal advice.
We will rely on that certificate from your solicitor should any issue arise as to whether or not the data was lawfully disclosed.

Best wishes,

--
This Is comments team

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have instructed my solicitor to obtain the IP address of the person concerned and I am taking the matter further. I have a contact within the Echo who is also doing some checking for me.

I can take anyone slagging me off but I cannot accept anyone using my own name to voice opinion. Thanks for all the positive comments on this thread and also for the wise words from Mr Rapson (which I take on board) and I will not comment further until absolute proof is obtained. Thanks also for Greenjocks comments the E&E site. Appreciated mate.

If needed, £20 from me towards legal cost RS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:02 am

GOB wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

Hello,

Best wishes,

--
This Is comments team

If needed, £20 from me towards legal cost RS.
GOB, you're a star...but I will graciously decline. My solicitor owes me and costs nothing (thankfully) on this occasion. I just want the IP initially, then I can go to work on the individual myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:03 am

Good on you RS, whoever it is (ha!) needs to be sorted, legally of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:28 am

The Red Star wrote:

Hello,

Best wishes,

--
This Is comments team

No problem. It's always a pleasure to expose those two cocksuckers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:39 am

Good luck Red

Heres hoping whoever was behind this is exposed for all to see (no pun) pig 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:42 pm

Youm naaaaaat praaaaaper faaaaaaans ! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Good luck Red.

If they've posted using a proxy they can still be traced by contacting the company who run the proxy. Again it'd have to be via a solicitor officially.

Lets hope the scumbag is identified.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
And this is where this site lets itself down.

Do you have proof red star that its Ian? Have you never met anybody else it could be? Workmates? Fellow fans who don't like you being on an argyle website?

Just an instant assumption that its someone knowing it will stir a hornets neat here....

Did you tell Newell he let himself down when he accused me on Twitter of hacking into his facebook account a few months ago? Where was his proof? Nowhere is where it was, because I didn't do it!!

Has Newell ever met anybody else it could be? LOL. That list could be endless.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
I don't hold the carpet for anyone tring. I only try to temper people's suspicions is all.
you kiss nools ar*e through don't you.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:58 pm

GL RS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Good luck Red.

If they've posted using a proxy they can still be traced by contacting the company who run the proxy.  Again it'd have to be via a solicitor officially.

Indeed !! cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:27 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Good luck Red.

If they've posted using a proxy they can still be traced by contacting the company who run the proxy.  Again it'd have to be via a solicitor officially.

Indeed !! cheers cheers cheers 

don't we already know who the scumbag is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Good luck redstar, bring home the bacon!pig
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:39 am

Mrrapson wrote:

Do you have proof red star that its Ian? Have you never met anybody else it could be? Workmates? Fellow fans who don't like you being on an argyle website?

Just an instant assumption that its someone knowing it will stir a hornets neat here....

You later admitted being 'unfair', you could've edited this shit.

Good luck Red.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:42 am

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
I haven't even spoken to Ian since the end of last season so that's wrong!

I'm no fan club member of his, I like him, I get on well with him and I can't stand assumptions being made.

And the end of the day there's no right to reply for him or anyone else that you lot harp on about.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:58 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

You later admitted being 'unfair', you could've edited this shit.

Good luck Red.

And the award for most valuable contribution to a thread goes to cox....oh hang on, no it doesn't! Why bother posting to direct shite at me? Contribute to the thread in question or don't bother.

My comments to red where accepted by red himself (very graciously) so any criticism of them is pointless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:05 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I'm no fan club member of his, I like him, I get on well with him and I can't stand assumptions being made.

And the end of the day there's no right to reply for him or anyone else that you lot harp on about.
That tells me everything I need to know about you Rapson.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:39 am

GOB wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I hate people not having a right of reply, here or over there. I don't like the games and personal attacks, it's football gob. Any of the stuff that happened to jock and others, I've condemned it before and I'll condemn it again now, it shouldn't have happened and it's disgusting that it did!

On the flip side, there's an awful lot of abuse, potential libel and all sorts of shite spouted on here to which there's been no ability to defend either.

Swings and roundabouts. If you ever meet me gob, you'll find I'm a nice geezer, I'm just me, working hard to keep my head above water and provide for my family with a (more than) passing interest in argyle. That's it, no agendas, no prawn sandwiches and no car parking space, just Leigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:01 am

Mrrapson wrote:
GOB wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I hate people not having a right of reply, here or over there. I don't like the games and personal attacks, it's football gob. Any of the stuff that happened to jock, I've condemned it before and I'll condemn it again now, it shouldn't have happened and it's disgusting that it did!

On the flip side, there's an awful lot of abuse, potential libel and all sorts of shite spouted on here to which there's been no ability to defend either.

Swings and roundabouts. If you ever meet me gob, you'll find I'm a nice geezer, I'm just me, working hard to keep my head above water and provide for my family with a (more than) passing interest in argyle. That's it, no agendas, no prawn sandwiches and no car parking space, just Leigh.
In my case I was vocal and critical while the long protracted admin saga rumbled on but didn't get abusive towards anyone, except possibly Ridsdale, until Newell tried to stitch me up over the Wrathallgate shit. That was enough for me to see what kind of person he was and is and I had every right to give him stick.

Then we had the Deepthroaters on Pasoti and I was extremely vocal about what a cowardly bunch of cnuts they all were, and I'd be exactly the same again. Webb, Newell, De Liar, Wozzer and Jameson deserve every bit of abuse they received over that, and I told them that to their faces and would again.

That led to a private investigator being hired to find me and the cowards threatening me and my family, anonymously again of course, and the ensuing lies from the club president and his fat friend blaming it all on a young lad who had feck all to do with it. Jameson was oh so repentant on the phone and was going to keep away from Webb and Newell as they were always trying to get him to do things he didn't want, so not a one-off occurrence by the gruesome twosome either. Jameson told me that they get up to all sorts online and he didn't want anything to do with it any longer, which of course was short lived as not many people give Jameson the time of day because he's a feckin bell-end.

So in my case yes I do hurl abuse online and I have no qualms about doing it face to face either. Newell's tried getting his son to scare me away and I've told him that he can feck off as well. Midget.

Others have had similar occurrences with either Webb or Newell or more likely the pair of scumbags acting as though they are the sheriff of Plymouth and his deputy and like Mark Pedlar said, Postey is the biggest cnut of the lot of them, so throw him into the mix and you have 3 utter cowards who use any power they might have like getting Peggy removed from the matchday programme, banning people from Pasoti or telling everyone that Oddball stinks of piss and scrounges free tickets to events but can afford to buy new cars.

Can't you see why myself and others on here hurl abuse Leigh? These cnuts have wronged plenty of people and just because they arrange a few auctions which are pantomime anyway because Nikkkk's going to outbid everyone anyway, it doesn't excuse their behaviour to fellow Argyle fans. So what if Nikkkkkkkkk has handed over tens of thousands of pounds? He's a cnut just like the others. He's paid someone, I wonder who Rolling Eyes to find Punchdrunk and ended up warning the wrong person for saying something he didn't like on here with a solicitors letter the gobshite. If I was Village Green I'd have taken the fat cnut to the cleaners and demanded more than the piss ass apology he got that's for sure.

So we have a well respected Razz  private investigator snooping on fellow Argyle fans whenever a rich fat cnut tells him to, and he's elected to the PASB whilst Jon B is warned by these same wankers not to post on here if he wants to get elected, and lo and behold Jon B turns up in the Directors Box and now doesn't post on here. Another cnut.

Do you see where I'm coming from Leigh? The ministand and it's lack of a suitable bar, fanfest venue and income for the club is shit and yet these wankstains are falling over themselves to praise it FFS!

They might attend every game but they aren't doing anything for the club, they're helping to hammer another nail in it's coffin and for that they get stick on here, and thoroughly deserved in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:01 am

Of course there's ability to defend, anyone can use this site to defend themselves, where as on pasoti we can't, you just have to take it, "freaks and wierdos".

Yes, those things, and it's one hell of a long list, were/are disgusting but the fact that you can actually "like" those that carried it out, ie sending white feathers to cancer sufferers etc etc. says it all in my book!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:29 am

Rapson having to keep telling people how nice he really is...  often the words used by total dickheads in my experience!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again   Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell and Friends Up to Old Tricks Again
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next