The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 pm

hairy j wrote:
Can someone amend the thread title - wtf is traininig? Traininig? Jesus Angry. You're a right fick terwat sumtimez.

It has a more fitting title now and put where it belongs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Change it back to Hairy J Is A Bell-End.

That was way better.

AND you deleted my Angry is a bum toucher thread. I did a brilliant joke about how your chin has hit more balls than Ian Botham's bat. Go mod on pasoti you big Nazi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:02 pm

Whether or not I agree with the deletion is irrelevant. You're obviously bored, hairy. Stick to taking the piss out of my jumper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:04 pm

See - I respect knecht as he's a decent chap. No problem knecht. As it happens, I think your jumpers are ace.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:47 pm

Sometimes???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Moving posts????? Hmmmmm. Now where have I heard that complained about before. There are hundreds of posts made on this forum that are not exactly on topic. Nearly every thread at one time got hyjacked with a Newell/Webb comment or two and went off on a tangent. Now Angry, in fairness are you going to go through them all and create new threads with a new title or just take them all out and meld them into one giant thread? You haven't censored other people's comments by moving them so thank you for proving my point that it depends what song you sing. I notice that all those that scream about over moderation aren't piping up either on this one.

By the way you clearly don't know me at all. I would quite happily say to somebodies face what I post on here. If I don't believe it I don't post it. A word of advice also. You really need to get out a bit more instead of policing ATD 24/7 and going into post overdrive. You must be up to exceeding 200 posts a week now and surely that much opinion on everything isn't healthy.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:01 pm

We have a new MOD team, and they need a little time to settle down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2