Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:10 pm

You really have to try harder Hairy J. Most on here managed it easily last year, but you keep coming up just short. Your Trust comments to Mark Pedlar, although funny, have gone unanswered, and this valiant attempt at pissing off IJN was dismissed out of hand

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=67313&start=150

He will get you somehow though. His fury can manifest itself in many forms and don't be surprised if he knows someone at the Sunshine Rest Home who will call you shortly saying there is no longer a room for your father, and you have to look after him at home for good. Bed baths and bingo included.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Good try Hairyj ! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:30 am

Isn't it a sad state of affairs that dissent, even jokingly, over there is so noticeable and isolated?

At least here it leads to proper arguments.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 am

Greenjock wrote:
You really have to try harder Hairy J. Most on here managed it easily last year, but you keep coming up just short. Your Trust comments to Mark Pedlar, although funny, have gone unanswered, and this valiant attempt at pissing off IJN was dismissed out of hand

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=67313&start=150

He will get you somehow though. His fury can manifest itself in many forms and don't be surprised if he knows someone at the Sunshine Rest Home who will call you shortly saying there is no longer a room for your father, and you have to look after him at home for good. Bed baths and bingo included.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:04 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
At least here it leads to proper arguments.

No it doesn't.

Knob.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:51 am

Yeah it does.

Witch.

Seriously (serryuzlea) though....take these fore examples.

Tring vs Cerbs - heated, sly, innuendo-esque
Mock vs Jock - rhyme-tastic. We don't really argue, but we rhyme.
Deepthroat vs Windsor Boy vs Derrick Sanderson - Ok, this is not our argument. But it is amusing to see multi-users outed and shouted.
Tring vs Sensible - the two most boring old farts in the world coming together in a mundanely average pissy heap of dullness.
Charlie vs knecht - savage, brutal. We all love an argument, but what about the children! Think about them FCOL
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Come on Hairy J you're an amateur, you just have to press the right buttons and you get banned lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Or he could get over heated!

Ooops, wrong site, wrong thread. I'm off lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:17 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Yeah it does.

Witch.

Deepthroat vs Windsor Boy vs Derrick Sanderson - Ok, this is not our argument. But it is amusing to see multi-users outed and shouted.
Tring vs Sensible - the two most boring old farts in the world coming together in a mundanely average pissy heap of dullness.
Charlie vs knecht - savage, brutal. We all love an argument, but what about the children! Think about them FCOL

You've forgotten.....

GJ vs mrrapson
GJ vs jameson
GJ vs dane
GJ vs IJN
GJ vs pasoti
GJ vs furry animals .......

hold on, I think I can see a pattern!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:16 am

I'm not out to get banned. I think IJN has a grudging respect for me. Pasoti is fairly dull but it's a good gauge of the average fan as most posters on there all merge into a beige, mundane blur - a lot like real life. There's only a handful of people that post on there who stand out.

My favourite person in Mark Pedlar. He'll object to someone by just posting something like "not true!" and then won't appear in the thread again. He's quite Python-esque.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:21 am

hairy j wrote:
I'm not out to get banned. I think IJN has a grudging respect for me. Pasoti is fairly dull but it's a good gauge of the average fan as most posters on there all merge into a beige, mundane blur - a lot like real life. There's only a handful of people that post on there who stand out.

My favourite person in Mark Pedlar. He'll object to someone by just posting something like "not true!" and then won't appear in the thread again. He's quite Python-esque.

He is a skilled debater indeed. When all else fails send out the big guns to say "Not true" or if they are really pissed off "Liar, liar pants are on fire". That's when you know it must be so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:22 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Yeah it does.

Witch.

You've forgotten.....

GJ vs mrrapson
GJ vs jameson
GJ vs dane
GJ vs IJN
GJ vs pasoti
GJ vs furry animals .......

hold on, I think I can see a pattern!

Thanks for pointing that out Mouldy. I'm just missing a smelly goat for the full house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:39 am

Mr pedlar is not as angry as some though. But, even as Pasties and Cider, he always semed to come across as rather moribund and down. Since his 'promotion upstairs', as it was laughingly trailed at the time, his one liners have became one worders almost. Must be something in the tea, maybe some groupon additive to keep awake as he has to read the long procesion of happy clapping pointless posts. Not sure how he's faring these days.

Last edited by Penz on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:44 am

Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti Images10

There you go GJ! Smile

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:31 pm

another one.............where's he hiding these days ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:35 pm

I owned him every time

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:41 pm

Elias wrote:

shhh dont talk about him he doesnt like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:56 pm

Elias wrote:

Hairy = Frazer-Lloyd-Davies on Pisspoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:48 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Elias wrote:

Back where he belongs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:12 pm

His tantrums and argumentative side amused me no end. Infuriating as he was, he was my evenings entertainment when there was bugger all else to do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:
Elias wrote:

Back where he belongs

he must have had the grooming talk Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti   Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti Empty

Back to top Go down

Hairy J on a mission to get banned from Pasoti
Page 1 of 1