The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:55 am

You already know it's shit SS68 because you've said so many times. You could always go along and tell Sheridan face to face that his signings are shit and we are going to get into the Blue Square this time around. Why pass up an opportunity like that. You could take a few others with you and make a day out of it. Let me know if you are going and I'll be sure to come along and watch.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:01 am

it'd be like watching paint dry, but if you two were to go i could bring sandwiches ? Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
You already know it's shit SS68 because you've said so many times.    You could always go along and tell Sheridan face to face that his signings are shit and we are going to get into the Blue Square this time around.    Why pass up an opportunity like that.    You could take a few others with you and make a day out of it.    Let me know if you are going and I'll be sure to come along and watch.  
I think i'll pass on that Popeye you can be my representive, i'm sure after a long lecture from you zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz he will pull his finger out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:14 pm

Boring bloke performing again .....ha ha,,,shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:29 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
The thing is punchy neither popeye or junior post any threads, being the type of cocks that they are they just slag off or disagree with anyone else's post's for the sake of it! popeye is a proper know it all bore, and his sprog a total cock i've got no time for either of em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:54 pm

I may be a total cock but I don't lack balls unlike you clearly. A chance to get from behind your keyboard and say it in person and you haven't got any. All fecking mouth as per usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I may be a total cock but I don't lack balls unlike you clearly.    A chance to get from behind your keyboard and say it in person and you haven't got any.    All fecking mouth as per usual.
Popeye most thursdays strangely i work and to be fair though i am quite sad i would not go to watch a football team train, anyway me old shipmate do you thing shezza would go around battering fans that thought the team was crap?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Cluck cluck....who said anything about battering? He might just give you the benefit of his wisdom though if you were man enough to pose the criticism of his managerial expertise and judgement.

Which one would you like to be, Foghorn Leghorn or Elmer Phud?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I may be a total cock but I don't lack balls unlike you clearly.    A chance to get from behind your keyboard and say it in person and you haven't got any.    All fecking mouth as per usual.
Popeye most thursdays strangely i work and to be fair though i am quite sad i would not go to watch a football team train, anyway me old shipmate do you thing shezza would go around battering fans that thought the team was crap?

You could always take a days holiday and go along and give them the benefit of your obvious wisdom regarding Argyle.....heh heh heh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:23 am

some people really dont get fan forums do they they are meant to be a place for fans to give their opinions and pov.

Why some think they should only do that to a manager is quite humorous in away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:45 am

Is that "some" fans or all of them then Angry? Because from where I'm sitting it doesn't look that way on here. Said it before and say it again, it's ok to give an opinion if you sing the right song. Anyone who bothers to say something to challenge the ok opinion isn't given the same courtesy are they. Not much of a forum if it's just carbon copy opinion.

Some people hide behind their keyboards and do nothing but slag off everything and anything about the club. Would they stand by their posts if given a chance to say it to the right person? Not a chance with most. If you wouldn't say it to the person concerned then you can't hold the opinion with much conviction so why say it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:11 am

He's off on one...
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:54 am

what flavour crisps ????
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:39 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Is that "some" fans or all of them then Angry?    Because from where I'm sitting it doesn't look that way on here.     Said it before and say it again, it's ok to give an opinion if you sing the right song.    Anyone who bothers to say something to challenge the ok opinion isn't given the same courtesy are they.    Not much of a forum if it's just carbon copy opinion.

Some people hide behind their keyboards and do nothing but slag off everything and anything about the club.    Would they stand by their posts if given a chance to say it to the right person?    Not a chance with most.     If you wouldn't say it to the person concerned then you can't hold the opinion with much conviction so why say it in the first place.    

There are people who behave exactly the same at Argyle, only go to moan about the team and slag off the ref.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:57 am

the refs arent as bad as some seem to make out.
there has been plenty to moan about the last 5 years, change is required SOON.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
The thing is punchy neither popeye or junior post any threads, being the type of cocks that they are they just slag off or disagree with anyone else's post's for the sake of it! popeye is a proper know it all bore, and his sprog a total cock i've got no time for either of em.

Link removed due too size causing problems with the thread -(admin)

Check it out shit for brains. I've made a few threads. The littlest dogs bark the most - bark on suffered.

Not sure why you mentioned me - possibly because you're an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:21 am

Elias wrote:
the refs arent as bad as some seem to make out.
there has been plenty to moan about the last 5 years, change is required SOON.

The thing is Elias the moaners like me next season will be voting with their feet,we have had enough of this nonsense, the Brent regime has been an utter disaster that will end with the building of the mini-stand and HHP that will cripple the club to a life of obscurity forever.
What is the point of supporting a team that can never compete in the Championship?
And dont get me started about Newell, the money lender and their arse-kissing entourage.
I have never felt more detached from PAFC in the 28 years i have been following the club.
The HHP plans as they exist must be stopped in their tracks, or its adios from me an many others, i simply cannot fathom about how docile and compliant the Plymouth public are over all this, any other team with genuine class and ambition these plans would never have seen the light of day.....plimuffffffffffff however!!!
We are a backwater hick-town with no ambition, wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:27 am

Can you stop posting on the internet too Punchie? That'd be great. Cheers chap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:38 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Is that "some" fans or all of them then Angry?    Because from where I'm sitting it doesn't look that way on here.     Said it before and say it again, it's ok to give an opinion if you sing the right song.    Anyone who bothers to say something to challenge the ok opinion isn't given the same courtesy are they.    Not much of a forum if it's just carbon copy opinion.

Some people hide behind their keyboards and do nothing but slag off everything and anything about the club.    Would they stand by their posts if given a chance to say it to the right person?    Not a chance with most.     If you wouldn't say it to the person concerned then you can't hold the opinion with much conviction so why say it in the first place.    

What are you doing now? sat behind a keyboard having a pop at people you would never have the bottle to say to them in person.

lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:51 am

hairy j wrote:
Can you stop posting on the internet too Punchie? That'd be great. Cheers chap.

Kiss my sphincter you feckin arse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:53 am

LOL

8/10
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:19 pm

I now have no responsibilities for modding this place (thank the Lord) but I do wish people would stop being so abusive in their remarks towards each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:23 pm

I'm only joking pete - I love Punchie really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:52 pm

wankers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Can someone amend the thread title - wtf is traininig? Traininig? Jesus Angry. You're a right fick terwat sumtimez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread   The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hairy J and Sensiblegreeny hijacked thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next