Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sensiblegreeny....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:19 pm

.... is he really that sensible ?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Depends on your definition of sensible. Compared to some he is very sensible.
Back to top Go down

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:27 pm

Well compared to some idiots that infest this site then he's very sensible.

He also is sensible enough not to talk to himself in topics.
Back to top Go down

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:28 pm

thanks for answering my questions, i can conclude this investigation is over !!!

he is very sensible after all
Back to top Go down

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Have you asked Newell yet what he's got on his football cv to warrant the director's seat?
Back to top Go down

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:30 pm

no i haven't , ive come to my own conclusion
Back to top Go down

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:21 pm

I'm sensible enough to know that if anyone else had asked this question then the answers might have been a little bit different.

Shucks peoples, thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:34 pm

sensible... is it a sensible question to ask if your sensible sensible....I think you got away with that quite lightly in a sensible sought of way sensible.....now if they had asked your opinion of Devonsurfer.....your sensible trait could have gone quite unsensible sensible.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 pm

I think we're asking the wrong question, is he really greeny and if so what happened...... alien
Back to top Go down

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:05 pm

shonbo wrote:
I think we're asking the wrong question, is he really greeny and if so what happened...... alien

Well he does have a season ticket....that probably condemns him.
Back to top Go down

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 am

Sensiblegreeny never wears trainers and always wears shoes from Clarks. That's pretty sensible. He buys lager from Lidl though and that isn't.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:47 am

hairy j wrote:
Sensiblegreeny never wears trainers and always wears shoes from Clarks. That's pretty sensible. He buys lager from Lidl though and that isn't.

Really! I always thought of him as a real ale man wearing sandals and socks in all weather. Shocked

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Really! I always thought of him as a real ale man wearing sandals and socks in all weather. Shocked

Sandals and socks on holiday with aqua marine shorts and an Argyle shirt - absolutely true.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:56 am

Any pics? Very Happy

No, maybe not!

Back to top Go down

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 pm

If my image is used without my consent I will sue. I do not wear socks with sandals as I don't wear sandals. I hate real ale and there is nothing wrong with lager from Lidl's. I have worn shorts with an Argyle shirt previously but only abroad. I am definately green. I look after my grandchildren most weeks so that proves that one.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Oh go on sensible lets have a picture!

I can then print it and put over the fire place to keep the kids away! Much better than a fire guard!

Back to top Go down

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Sensiblegreeny.... Vuitton%2BFall%2BWinter%2B2011%2B2010%2BMen%2527s%2B23
Back to top Go down

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Right that's it then knecht consider yourself sued. Red is definately my colour though isn't it. Should turn to Man U really as the shirt is much more fetching.
Back to top Go down

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:16 am

Ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sensiblegreeny.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensiblegreeny....   Sensiblegreeny.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sensiblegreeny....
Page 1 of 1