Czarcasm
JonB
mannameadbabe
greensleeves
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Jon B, you're obviously doing something that you don't want to do with regards to the PASB and now it seems that neither does Brent, or the fans or the AFT for that matter, so what's your motive for doing it, or is that confidential?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Greenjock wrote:
No Elias, greensleeves tried to out MB but he was wrong.

Jon B did call MB by her real name and then it was obvious.
apologies.

i misread the thread. EmbarassedEmbarassed
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 pm

I've been outed over there.

Not sure I'll get banned. Hopefully Newell will talk to 3 common FB friends or my aunt Lorraine Beale (wife of Ken 50-50) or Wozzer who knows me through kids' Scouts rather than waste any of Tony's time.

Anycase. Have fun for rest of week. I'm off to Westminster tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:38 pm

I think you C&P-ed a bit too often g_g (carry on with the good work though). As an aside, I went to Montpelier with Ken and Lorraine's son Gary who I'm assuming is your cousin ( I should be a PI!).
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Greenjock wrote:
No Elias, greensleeves tried to out MB but he was wrong.

Jon B did call MB by her real name and then it was obvious.

It one a bad guess though.Good game brucie good game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:06 pm

I just had a recent expedition over to the farm just so i could vent my anger at the nodding dogs for supporting the Evil Filth that is James Brent, suffice to say every one of my posts were removed and me banned,to be fair if they knew it was me i would have never got on there in the first place...feck em, its the same tactics that they have used on here before so it was good to give them a burst of their own medicine.
It was also good to get some truth on there..albeit for a short time:lol!:, and if your reading this Nooly i used the same e-mail address that i used when i was banned originally 6 years ago...so fu*k you your beloved Evil Filthy Despicable Corruption Riddled Brent supporting website is not as watertight as you may think!!!
Think im off for a shower pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:52 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I just had a recent expedition over to the farm just so i could vent my anger at the nodding dogs for supporting the Evil Filth that is James Brent, suffice to say every one of my posts were removed and me banned,to be fair if they knew it was me i would have never got on there in the first place...feck em, its the same tactics that they have used on here before so it was good to give them a burst of their own medicine.
It was also good to get some truth on there..albeit for a short time:lol!:, and if your reading this Nooly i used the same e-mail address that i used when i was banned originally 6 years ago...so fu*k you your beloved Evil Filthy Despicable Corruption Riddled Brent supporting website is not as watertight as you may think!!!

There's nothing watertight about their website.

I've got 4 accounts now, one of which i've given the password to 6 different people who regularly post on it Laughing

Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I think you C&P-ed a bit too often g_g (carry on with the good work though). As an aside, I went to Montpelier with Ken and Lorraine's son Gary who I'm assuming is your cousin ( I should be a PI!).

My aunt Lorraine and Ken got together after my uncle Russ Knight died, so afraid don't know Gary.

Was never a big deal to me about naming. green genie is name I've used on rubofthegreens, footballforums.net (occassionly) and and Bolton site wanderersways.com (anybody know Aiden and Green_Smirk who used to troll on there) over the years.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:13 am

Yea Man wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

There's nothing watertight about their website.

I've got 4 accounts now, one of which i've given the password to 6 different people who regularly post on it Laughing

It's all rather sad and village, that the Pasoti owner and his nodding chums, are so afraid of free and open debate that they try to silence those not towing their line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 am

Well there tentacles seemed to have stretched as far as The Herald site but fortunately the nice people there have allowed my account to be active again.

Another site where they don't like it up 'em Very Happy Bit of pressure and it's "Hi Mr. Gordon, how are you" Razz
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:13 am

Greenjock wrote:
Well there tentacles seemed to have stretched as far as The Herald site  but fortunately the nice people there have allowed my account to be active again.

Another site where they don't like it up 'em Very Happy Bit of pressure and it's "Hi Mr. Gordon, how are you" Razz

Good for you Jock. What really puzzles me is how these people can look at themselves in the mirror, in full knowledge of their own devious and corrupt behaviours, yet still 'try' to act the victim ?

The current attacks on the Trust and the FOCP , along with the 'bias' being shown by the local rag, all add up to one thing.
If successful...................
The reluctant bidder makes his stash, regardless of the negative effects on the football club, the park and the city in general and his hero worshipping followers maintain their 'position' within the club and maybe even inherit it, when the reluctant bidder disappears into the sunset, lip quivering and pension plan bulging.

All decent, thinking people will never forgive these people for their short sighted and self interested views. While cities like Swansea, Hull and Brighton look to inspire, Plymouth's finest look to deflate and control.
Insular and dimwitted fools.
Aviva chose well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official banned from Pasoti thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3