mannameadbabe
greensleeves
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:50 am

What I find distasteful is the way some people will join a forum with the sole intention of currying favour, trying hopelessly to 'fit in' when it's clear the forum really isn't to their general taste. Then, once they've achieved their goals (in Hooper and Jon B's case) of charming a potential electorate, they slither off at the first sign of someone calling them out on a few things.

Oh yeah, and outing someone - a lady at that, by addressing her by her real name on a forum is a pretty slimy thing to do. All in a days work tho' eh Jon? In certain professions, these sort of tactics are the norm I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:09 am

Jon, I agree with all of your last post. I have said for a long time that it's nigh on impossible to sort out the "goodies" from the "baddies". Consequently, as far as I am able, I trust only my own eyes & ears and those people I distrust a bit less than others. I agree that there is ALWAYS two sides to a story. I have been abused on here for treading that "moderate" line. I think this site operates too often in black or white. I have sympathy for you in your position though, as you say, it was you who chose to put yourself there.

BUT I really think that your decision to out someone's real name was wrong. I understand your point about using pseudonyms & the issues around that but, unless I have missed something, I haven't noticed mannameadbabe making personal attacks directed at individuals. I think what you did was wrong.

(PS I couldn't give a toss whether it was "a lady" or, I suppose, "a gentleman". At the Cherry Tree FoCP debacle recently some bloke stood up to try to calm the Senior Greens by saying "There are ladies present." My internal response was 'bloody hell - you obviously don't know some of the women I've known!' It's nothing to do with gender - it's a lot to do with proper behaviour.)
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:18 am

Thanks Knecht.

On reflection, I think your criticism (of me) is valid & it's not something I'd do again.

Of course there are reasons - it would be easy to then try & mitigate or defend my action, but it wouldn't be in line with what I preach; I'm a firm believer that an apology is fundamentally undermined if the second sentence starts with either 'But' or 'however'....
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:28 am

JonB wrote:
Thanks Knecht.

On reflection, I think your criticism (of me) is valid & it's not something I'd do again.

Of course there are reasons - it would be easy to then try & mitigate or defend my action, but it wouldn't be in line with what I preach; I'm a firm believer that an apology is fundamentally undermined if the second sentence starts with either 'But' or 'however'....

OK "it's not something (you'd) do again" but you only have to do it once - as you have done.

I'll stop there. There are far more important issues than personalising the "battles". I've just posted on another thread that the real issue is attempting to make improvements to the proposals. If Mr Brent really does have the best intentions - and he may have - he needs to show those by what he does rather than by what he says. He could begin by showing a larger degree of flexibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:44 am

You moan about the flak that people get on the Internet Jon and then out Sally, I as well disagree with this tactic, people use pseudonyms on the Internet with good reason, the fact that she belongs or did belong to the AFT doesn't give you a good reason to out her, if you outed her for criticising JB then that is even worse.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:56 am

Is there another high profile fan who delights in using first names?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:59 am

Yes but I have a nick name for him.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Crikey!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:43 pm

JonB wrote:
If this were being played out the other way around on Pasoti; ie people hiding behind pseudonyms to attack Trust members, I wonder how the threads on here would read?

I've asked ManameadBabe why she has needed to do this previously - I received what I thought was a genuine reply & left a message thanking her for her courtesy.

As with the 'dossier of evidence' story, the facts then later seem to be 'blurred' to press people's buttons; particularly some on here.

Standing back a bit, we're in a particularly nasty stage in this 'battle' that some people are having.  I do wonder how on earth we're ever going to recover from this.
the fanbase will NEVER recover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Elias wrote:
JonB wrote:
If this were being played out the other way around on Pasoti; ie people hiding behind pseudonyms to attack Trust members, I wonder how the threads on here would read?

I've asked ManameadBabe why she has needed to do this previously - I received what I thought was a genuine reply & left a message thanking her for her courtesy.

As with the 'dossier of evidence' story, the facts then later seem to be 'blurred' to press people's buttons; particularly some on here.

Standing back a bit, we're in a particularly nasty stage in this 'battle' that some people are having.  I do wonder how on earth we're ever going to recover from this.
the fanbase will NEVER recover.

Especially when the club president and another high profile fan talk openly on twitter about a database of names and addresses they've shared between them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
What I find distasteful is the way some people will join a forum with the sole intention of currying favour, trying hopelessly to 'fit in' when it's clear the forum really isn't to their general taste. Then, once they've achieved their goals (in Hooper and Jon B's case) of charming a potential electorate, they slither off at the first sign of someone calling them out on a few things.

Oh yeah, and outing someone - a lady at that, by addressing her by her real name on a forum is a pretty slimy thing to do. All in a days work tho' eh Jon? In certain professions, these sort of tactics are the norm I guess"

Never trust a copper Czar. From an outsiders view, JonB appears a slimy tw@t, only interested in himself and seeking favour with lowlife scum like Newell to do it. The worst sort of person in my book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 pm

using real names on forums lol
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:58 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Oh yeah, and outing someone - a lady at that, by addressing her by her real name on a forum is a pretty slimy thing to do. All in a days work tho' eh Jon? In certain professions, these sort of tactics are the norm I guess"

Never trust a copper Czar. From an outsiders view, JonB appears a slimy tw@t, only interested in himself and seeking favour with lowlife scum like Newell to do it. The worst sort of person in my book.

It's funny, when you hear the phrase "never trust a copper", the 'trust' bit is only thought of in one sense.

To look at the phrase from another angle, is there another profession, anywhere, that has as high a level of incestuous
behaviour? I had numerous conversations with my ex-sister-in-law who's pretty high up in the Met Police. A high % of the Filth tend to form relationships (and more to the point, have extra-marital relationships) with other coppers. "We just understand each other better" was a phrase she often used.

Yeah course you do, you dirty slaaaag.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:48 pm

JonB wrote:
Jock,

Also, I'm not looking for sympathy - although I thought I went into this (pasb) with my eyes open, in hindsight I was hideously naive & am angry at myself for being so.  I can't currently envisage any circumstances whereby I'd want to do this again.

Then why not resign now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Rickler wrote:
JonB wrote:
Jock,

Also, I'm not looking for sympathy - although I thought I went into this (pasb) with my eyes open, in hindsight I was hideously naive & am angry at myself for being so.  I can't currently envisage any circumstances whereby I'd want to do this again.

Then why not resign now?  

exactly!

in fact why dont all the PASB resign from it declare it what it is a clusterfuck and reform a pasb without the club's influence and control choking the life out of it like nigella lawson's husband.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:35 pm

They should resign now and never darken the door of PAFC again.
The evil filth and corruption consume this club at every level
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Ian Newell ‏[ltr]@IJN3[/ltr]50m
Haha, received an E mail from Facebook, some freak from the West of USA has attempted to hack me. He never gives up, poor old Fruit Loop.

Maybe it was PL2 FACED.

He likes to use USA proxies afterall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:11 pm

It may be that Mr Brent has dug himself a hole that he won't be able to get out of & retain face. He is clearly massively against the Trust - whether that is the very concept or individuals within it. He has also cut off the PASB - whether that is due to its leakiness or a recognition that it won't work. There will come a day when his avowed intent to demonstrate a level of fan involvement that will serve as a model will be shown as unsuccessful.

He may have the best of intentions but he doesn't really get what it means to be a football fan.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:26 am

Yea Man wrote:
Ian Newell ‏
[ltr]@IJN3[/ltr]

50m
Haha, received an E mail from Facebook, some freak from the West of USA has attempted to hack me. He never gives up, poor old Fruit Loop.

Newell really is a snide, desperate wanker trying to insinuate it is me...

And since Newell himself has used west coast servers to launch attacks against the old Argyle Talk site, he knows how easy it is for prick like him to do!!  Newell has many enemies, it could be one of hundreds of people.

For the record...  After seeing this, I couldn't even find his Facebook page, never mind hack into it - he doesn't appear to be "Friends" with any of his well known internet pals, which seems a bit strange?

Notice the fat mouthed coward didn't actually name me - that would leave him open to libel.

But, if he does want to talk about hacking...

Hey Newell...  How about you explain this snapshot of your phone which was found on your flikr account! 

The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 Nr_hac10

Pig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:38 am

Good old cry baby Cerbs may have just helped that libel case of yours Ricks:

1. The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 D2611495b71589290c476330bbe5f2f5_normalIan Newell ‏[ltr]@IJN3[/ltr]11h
    Expand 

•  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More

[color][font]

• The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 986973f3530ef6b3dd28a4e1e4996eb9_normalRichard Woodward ‏[ltr]@rmw1407[/ltr]11h
    @IJN3 poor old Nigel, delusional as usual. Where does PAFC fit into his life really? It's just a vehicle for his bile.
    Expand

• The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 D2611495b71589290c476330bbe5f2f5_normalIan Newell ‏[ltr]@IJN3[/ltr]10h
    @rmw1407 Very strange isn't it? Poor sod. Still, just as daft is Damon offering to box me. Been pissing myself all day about that one.
    [/font][/color]
  • Back to top Go down
    Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:54 am

I thought it was 'greensleeves' that outed mannameadbade not jonb ? scratch
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:02 am

No Elias, greensleeves tried to out MB but he was wrong.

Jon B did call MB by her real name and then it was obvious.
    Back to top Go down
    Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:45 am

Greenjock wrote:
    No Elias, greensleeves tried to out MB but he was wrong.

Jon B did call MB by her real name and then it was obvious.

I don't think the day is too far off when one of these slimy cnuts stitches up the wrong person, and gets a knock on their door that they seriously don't want.
    Back to top Go down
    Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:44 am

It's all so very sad....................... but all so very predictable Rolling Eyes

I'm close to no longer caring. My embarrassment at what our club now represents, is too much to big gay bear:lol!:

Back to top Go down
    Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Rickler wrote:
    Yea Man wrote:
    Ian Newell ‏
    [ltr]@IJN3[/ltr]

50m

Newell really is a snide, desperate wanker trying to insinuate it is me...

And since Newell himself has used west coast servers to launch attacks against the old Argyle Talk site, he knows how easy it is for prick like him to do!!  Newell has many enemies, it could be one of hundreds of people.

For the record...  After seeing this, I couldn't even find his Facebook page, never mind hack into it - he doesn't appear to be "Friends" with any of his well known internet pals, which seems a bit strange?

Notice the fat mouthed coward didn't actually name me - that would leave him open to libel.

But, if he does want to talk about hacking...

Hey Newell...  How about you explain this snapshot of your phone which was found on your flikr account! 

The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 Nr_hac10

Pig.

This would suggest he has blocked you from seeing his account. If you log out of facebook and do a google search of his name plus facebook you can find the people who have blocked you ( that's if you can be bothered).
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official banned from Pasoti thread
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next