Freathy
Tringreen
Mock Cuncher
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grecian_

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi, I was posting on Pasoti for about 2 weeks when I then had this message 'abuse / unrelated posts' and was banned.. I had allways posted on the correct forum and am still not to sure why I was banned ? ?

Is this the correct forum on here to banta?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:36 pm

Sorry mate, we don't like banter unless it involves glassing innocent City fans who've happened across the Cherry Tree by mistake.

All a bit sensitive now you guys are above us, you know whatta mean?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:37 pm

I'll get our people to talk to their people and everything will be wonderful.

GOB, the voice of reason farao
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:40 pm

You should just re-register a few times using a slightly different alias.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:51 pm

He could always offer to become a modbod for a bit?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:29 pm

Grecian_ wrote:
Hi, I was posting on Pasoti for about 2 weeks when I then had this message 'abuse / unrelated posts' and was banned.. I had allways posted on the correct forum and am still not to sure why I was banned ? ?

Is this the correct forum on here to banta?

Do what you like my friend. You won't get a vote though Wink
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Grecian_ wrote:
I had allways posted on the correct forum and am still not to sure why I was banned ? ?

I wouldn't worry about it. I never broke any 'rules' either - you don't have to to get banned on Pasoti.

Back to top Go down

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Freathy, I reckon you could be next in line for the infamous Ponty "Welcome Back" invite! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:20 am

You should do it Freathy. You will become some sort of cult leader, then you could bring back your disciples and take over the whole world !

Go on Ponty................ let the genie out of the box.............you know you want to.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:53 am

Tringreen wrote:
Go on Ponty................ let the genie out of the box.............you know you want to.

Out of the box?
Is that the bottle talking?

If he was allowed back, I wonder who Freathy's mentor would be?
LOL. ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:27 am

Rickler wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Out of the box?
Is that the bottle talking?

If he was allowed back, I wonder who Freathy's mentor would be?
LOL. ?

Daz of course jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:59 am

I think it is worth pointing out to guests viewing this forum that Blocks 17 & 18 is in essence our banter board, which can only be accessed once registered. It comes with a warning that only big boys n girls should enter......or something like that Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:33 am

You would not be downthetrack by any chance
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:52 am

4evaArgyle wrote:

If you are talking to me........ no.
Back to top Go down

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:30 am

Tringreen wrote:
4evaArgyle wrote:

If you are talking to me........ no.

Nope, I was talking to the exeter fan
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:37 am

Plenty of Grecians out there today.......................... did I tell you about the day I went to watch Bournemouth v Exeter about 35 years ago ?
It was a miserable wet day and a miserable match. City were losing 1 - 0 with about 5 mins left. The dozen or so bedraggled City fans behind the goal had been silent for 85 mins.
All of a sudden they piped up with E* X *E T* E* RRRRRRRR Exeter boot boys is wot we arrrrrrrrrrrr !
Fair made my day......... still makes me smile now lol!
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Admin wrote:
Plenty of Grecians out there today.......................... did I tell you about the day I went to watch Bournemouth v Exeter about 35 years ago ?
It was a miserable wet day and a miserable match. City were losing 1 - 0 with about 5 mins left. The dozen or so bedraggled City fans behind the goal had been silent for 85 mins.
All of a sudden they piped up with E* X *E T* E* RRRRRRRR Exeter boot boys is wot we arrrrrrrrrrrr !
Fair made my day......... still makes me smile now lol!

There's 2 of us, mind you that's 25% of current users Laughing however any more and we'll start to think it's a crowd lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Keyholder

Keyholder

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Ahhhhh but I have access to IP addresses.
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Admin wrote:

You mean there is a crowd?

Ok breath slowly & easy, don't panic now Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Admin wrote:

You mean there is a crowd?

Ok breath slowly & easy, don't panic now Wink

You are allowing your guard to slip a little Wink

What is your Exeweb username ?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Me? Back on Pasoti? It'll never happen now *****wallet has been forgiven by the Pasoti hierarchy and the official line is again pro-wallet. I wouldn't last 2 minutes on there.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:04 am

It says something that Stapes is likely to be welcomed back to Pasoti before you, Freathy.

It says it all.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:28 am

Is it just me, or is anyone else actually feeling increasingly turned off from the club ?

I've been going down this route for some time now.
I know I'll never kick the habit completely and will live in hope that one day the club will be owned and run by people capable of awakening the sleeping giant.............. but I'm not so sure this will ever happen anymore.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 am

No its not just you, I usually look forward to a new season with keen anticipation, feel supreme indifference towards the approaching one and am not planning to go to any games where I went to 15 last season. None of my friends from North Devon are planning on renewing their season tickets. Shall confine myself to watching for the results on the telly.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:09 am

So , unless something unexpected and spectacular happens over the summer, we can expect to see attendance figures back to around 5k................................................ even less if the wallet returns Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Pasoti
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next