Elias
womble
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
womble

womble

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:17 am

I have now been banned from pasoti.  Mainly due to a disagreement where Postey accused me of being an alcoholic and Ollieargyle9 made sexual references about my wife.  Does anyone know how I track down either of these in person?  I want to speak face to face, ollie owes me an apology the gutless scum.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:22 am

Fanfest be a good start may get a ticket.
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:24 am

I just want to look them in the eye,one on one, and see if the cowardly keyboard warriors have the guts to say what they post. I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:25 am

And im annoyed as im on mobile and can't correct the typo in the heading!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:26 am

I would start with somerset investigations they know there round the fanfest tent.
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:30 am

Pisses me off as their conduct was significantly worse than mine. Lying hypocritical cowardly two faced scum. All of them.

Can anyone who still has access see if I am on the banned board?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:31 am

Why has the pr1ck brought your wife into it, actually tell her and her chin him
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:33 am

title changed by moi.
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:35 am

No idea. The prick must be some sort of frustrated devient who jerks off thinking aboyt his mum.

And elias, I really insulted you a while ago. Please accept my apologies for being a bell end then.
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:36 am

Ta lawnmowerman
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:38 am

To be clear, I don't want to chin anyone. I just want greenman and ollie the devient with a mummy fetish to look me in the eye. Tgey never would, not one on one.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:40 am

When your card is marked it's just a matter of time over there womble. You must not disagree with the farmer and his flock. Repeat after me a hundred times.....You must not..........
Back to top Go down

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:41 am

this doesn't surprise me, keyboard warriors the pair of them, one of them was Greenman as I recall
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:44 am

I know. But ollie has gone back and deleted his posts. Hes scum, I get banned. Inbred devient coward scum.

Like i say, any contact details please supply. He could have just said sorry and we'd have shook hands
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:47 am

womble you have now been banned so your pms can be read and the site can be cleaned up to make you look like the enemy....
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:48 am

Now not banned. fecked if I know what's going on.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:49 am

see my post above , many will agree
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:58 am

Hes apologised and seems genuine. I still want a couple answers about my account deactivation, but seems likeca case of a young lad with not enough life experience not understanding whhat he is posting.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:30 am

womble wrote:
Hes apologised and seems genuine. I still want a couple answers about my account deactivation,  

Ollieargyle9 on pasoti wrote:

I deactivated your account for the comment below regarding abortion which is a sensitive topic to say the least. However on reflection I reinstated your account as I felt I too was wrong to have pushed you to a point where you felt the need to make such a comment.

LOl.

Stupid boy Ollie making a mockery of the "three mods needed to ban" rule on Pasoti.
The farm caught in a lie yet again!

Such solo outrageous renegade behaviour by a mod should be punished with a demotion from his admin position I would have thought?
Back to top Go down

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:32 am

I know how you could get in contact with him, good that it's now all resolved tho. What a prat, following in De-Liar and Pedliars footsteps
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:31 am

womble wrote:
I have now been banned from pasoti.  Mainly due to a disagreement where Postey accused me of being an alcoholic and Ollieargyle9 made sexual references about my wife.  Does anyone know how I track down either of these in person?  I want to speak face to face, ollie owes me an apology the gutless scum.
Outrageous comment. I've proved they are lying and sent them a video clip of you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKtoTxltN5I

See - alcoholic my ar*e
drunk drunk drunk

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 2:58 am

Any odds on bg20 appearing more often now
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:00 am

Another shambles from the Farm Untermensch.

Who is this Ollieargyle Creature...?? Anyone got his photo need to know if he was one of the individuals who was knifing me from behind his keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:33 am

So many posters are choosing to leave Pasoti, they can't afford to ban people - even known dissenters like Womble. In fact they desperately NEED dissenting voices to try and farcically claim to be 'inclusive'.

Twats.
Back to top Go down

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:46 am

Maybe it was the Pasoti moderators who were drinking too much.
Sorry to hear of your misfortune Womble. You have skated on thin ice for a long time, being an occasional poster on here and not always following their party line. You certainly do seem to be upset.

If I were you, I'd ask to be deleted and get away from that forum. You'll feel cleansed, believe me. It's not a nice place, and you deserve better. Just don't post more often on here Very Happy .

Banning and then going back on it reminds me of the mess that ensued on the old Argyletalk 4 years back, when Newell infiltrated the mod room, and put a 15 year old boy in charge of the forum. Said child then set about banning everyone thinking he was doing his groomer's bidding, only to be told by Newell on the forum's chat widget to calm it down and reinstate users. Newell only wanted to ban certain people, not everyone. Hilarious Very Happy Nothing changes in Pasotiland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned from pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from pasoti   Banned from pasoti Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from pasoti
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next