Czarcasm
JonB
mannameadbabe
greensleeves
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Official banned from Pasoti thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:45 pm

So who is all with me in the legion of the banned!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:49 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
So who is all with me in the legion of the banned!!!
Yes punchy my short live spell of trying to preach against the speccy god, plus using the pedlar abusive term to freely got me banished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:54 pm

I am apparently.

Now I piss Postey off so much, probably because he threatened me and my family and didn't like having to admit it was him and his mates being cowardly little shits, that he's even banned my IP Address, beat that ya fuckers lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:11 pm

[quote="punchdrunk"]So who is all with me in the legion of the banned!!! 

Last edited by Sufferedsince68 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed my mind)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:11 pm

[quote="punchdrunk"]So who is all with me in the legion of the banned!!! 

Last edited by Sufferedsince68 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i'm just a bit simple)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:12 pm

What is happening with the forum? nothing works!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Or do you mean who on here has a Pasoti account?

If so then I have 3 I currently use Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Jock,,,Is Tynan's Jockstrap banned then.I don't think he is.That could be four then.Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:02 pm

At the last count I have four accounts still active Laughing

They arent very good at vetting new members are they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:06 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Jock,,,Is Tynan's Jockstrap banned then.I don't think he is.That could be four then.Smile

Yep absolutely he is. Postey is a big fan obviously, but the others just don't like me for some reason scratch

Perhaps Postey making threats to me and my family was actually his way of showing that he loved me. You know the way that schoolboys who are too shy to ask girls out do stupid things instead of acting normally.

I just wish he would ask me in person Very Happy Oh and of course tell me which one of his forum owning and football club president mates also joined in making the threats and sending me PM's about my mother and my sister. I suppose it's as transparent as James Brent does so they're in good company, too afraid to do these things in person and having to start anonymous multi user forum accounts to act the hard men,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

How's Oddball by the way? Haven't seen him post for a while since I relayed the story about how the great Pasoti hero Ian Newell was callling him a drunken, urine soaked scrounger scratch
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Jock...Oddball's alive and kicking and looking forward to a new season.Greensleeves,also.Must stock up on the old smellies. As for alcoholic I think you could piss stronger than what I drink.If Ian says I'm a drunken ,urine soaked scrounger,then good job you dont have to sit next to me in the business lounge next season.I expect Roger will still talk to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:33 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Jock...Oddball's alive and kicking and looking forward to a new season.Greensleeves,also.Must stock up on the old smellies. As for alcoholic I think you could piss stronger than what I drink.If Ian says I'm a drunken ,urine soaked scrounger,then good job you dont have to sit next to me in the business lounge next season.I expect Roger will still talk to me.

Only passing on what the king of Plymouth told me.

How you lot can stand the two-faced fat feck is beyond me, but there you go. Even Tony Hooper, hi Tony you scumbag, is still really friendly with him when according to Tony, hi Tony you creep Very Happy , Newell and Webb are downright liars for saying that he was the P.I. hired to snoop on me. Funny old bunch these power crazy Argyle uberfans.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Obsequious self servers have no place in a decent football club.  Having had the 'pleasure' of meeting both Hooper and Back - I can say - I felt the need to cleanse well after.  Ghastly and odious characters and very 'Uriah Heep' in demeanor which never fooled me at all
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:11 pm

And talking of banned by other half managed it in about 3 weeks.  Tw@ts.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Manna  you are either Damon Lenszner or Sally Snow(Hi... Sal Smile)...and I claim my £5.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:27 pm

I'm neither.....Surprised
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Having absented myself from a number of 'things' over the last few weeks for <cough> personal reasons, I'm pretty suprised to read this thread.

The last month or so has very much helped me to keep a perspective; to ignore things that would have upset me previously, but....

Linda, I wonder two things:

Firstly, if a PASB member was hiding under a pseudonym & posting such crass insults about an AFT 'official' what the perception of the majority would be?  Deepthroat-like hypocrisy perhaps?

Secondly, I wonder why you bother emailing & phoning me with apologies & offers to 'reconnect' the morning after, when in subsequent evenings, you post things like this?

There seems to me to be a pattern of behaviour whereby some AFT members (& by all means not all - as a Trust member there are many I respect enormously) either post things - or cause things to be posted - often on here to the detriment of others.

This thread is but one example :
https://www.argyletd.com/t4275p100-tony-hooper-thread
At least one mod (or ex-mod, i havent kept up with the elections) on this site knows who the '2 reliable people' are (see page 5) in what i know to be these completely false accusations against Tony H.

It's fair to say that the names that were emailed to me without asking (after complaining about this, & a related, now deleted thread) are surprising.

I've often said that there's many of us that are / have been played; that we are treated as mugs.

Most of the time I'm happy for this to wash over me, but I do loathe hypocrisy with a passion.

I know I've  said it before, but if I could wind back the clock & not be involved in any of this, I would.  I loathe, utterly loathe this spitefulness; this nasty, negative nonsense.

As I asked before, I wonder why it happens?
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Jon (as we are unfortunately on first name terms on here)- firstly - we have had no connection for months since I was on the PASB when I called you out for leading that body in wanting to ostracise the AFT.  When I did that you PM'd me and put me in my place citing my responsibility as Trust Secretary to ensure my compliance.  You can't do that any more because I resigned in May

Edited to say AFT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Oh dear someone blamed that slimy creep Hooper for taking screenshots of John Petrie's Facebook so the equally slimy creep Peter Jones could compile a dossier on JP so that Jones could use the evidence to beat JP with it.

A couple of things stick out about this. One is that the details about Jones having the dossier and it coming from someone on JP'S Facebook friends list,meaning that someone JP likes and trusts is prepared to do that to kick the AFT again, and Hooper is or was on JP'S Facebook and blatantly can't stand the AFT.

Now the person who did the dirty on JP has never been proven but Hooper denies it was him, just like he denies being the PI hired to snoop onme and my family even though such reputable people as Webb and Newell swear blind it was Hooper and are prepared to say it in front of us both so Hoopers denial means feck all basically.

Then of course there's the fact that a club board member is compiling bloody dossiers on fans in order to try and destroy the fans trust in the first place, the same board member who tells fans from an anonymous Pasoti account that the then club captain is shit and a waste of wages, or words to that effect, and if fans like Graham Clark don't like the fact that Argyle are rooted to the foot of the fourth division, he should toddle off and buy a United shirt.

Personally I think it says more about the type of person James Brent surrounds himself with and be friendly with, and that this sort of shit is rife amongst the uberfans, Pasoti, James Brent and his board.

For any of the persons named here to complain about being wronged is frankly laughable. You're all as bad as each other, with the notable exception of John Petrie oh and Graham Clark, and I wouldn't trust any one of you.

Damon and Andy Symons get dogs abuse openly on a daily basis for wanting the club being open and transparent like Brent has always claimed it would be, and for voluntarily giving up hours and hours of their week to do something, anything, that will benefit the club. Neither of them want to be rewarded with prawn sandwiches in the directors box I might add.

These two guys are accused of being power crazy and damaging the club as well?

I know the AFT might seem a bit directionless at present, mainly because of the cowardly attacks it's been subjected to by the uberfans and of course because Brent wants the AFT harmed so his plans can be achieved without opposition.

I find it hilarious that certain members of the PASB sit by and watch this shit and often are involved in it. I guess it depends how much you like prawn sandwiches and small talk with a property developer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:20 pm

how did those sandwiches taste in the boardroom? where they worth selling out for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:02 am

Ah, the old real names trick. Big man Jon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:15 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Ah, the old real names trick. Big man Jon.

Picked that trick up from his mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:34 am

If this were being played out the other way around on Pasoti; ie people hiding behind pseudonyms to attack Trust members, I wonder how the threads on here would read?

I've asked ManameadBabe why she has needed to do this previously - I received what I thought was a genuine reply & left a message thanking her for her courtesy.

As with the 'dossier of evidence' story, the facts then later seem to be 'blurred' to press people's buttons; particularly some on here.

Standing back a bit, we're in a particularly nasty stage in this 'battle' that some people are having.  I do wonder how on earth we're ever going to recover from this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am

I'm hardly hiding behind a pseudonym. My name is well known on the forums, but I prefer to be called Jock.

My point about the dossier incident, or points, are that somebody did hand over screenshots of John Petrie's Facebook account to Peter Jones. I've had that verified by people who are hardly friends of ATD and much more in the Pasoti camp.

Tony Hooper might well say it wasn't him, and perhaps it wasn't, but Tony Hoopers word is hardly anything to form an opinion on. He used me and others on here when it suited him trying to gain votes for his PASB campaign, and all the time he was actually investigating me and my family for another slimy prick in Lee Jameson.

That's been verified publicly by Ian Newell and Chris Webb, so somebody's bullshitting there. The fact that Tony Hooper is still more than friendly with messrs Newell and Webb tells me all I need to know there.

Peter Jones wanting to have a dossier on John Petrie? Tells me all I need to know about the current board at Argyle, especially when added to his penchant for a Pasoti pseudonym to attack people.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I find it difficult to have any sympathy for any of you who wanted to be elected to a fans board or who want to be sat close to the Argyle board because I don't think any of you do yourselves any favours.

Damon is far too forthright for many people, including the current Argyle board, but I don't think he is after anything other than what's best for the club, yet he is constantly kicked in the balls on Pasoti by Newell and his henchmen, who by the way have no right to take the moral high ground with the crap they have been involved in, usually under the safety of a pseudonym, which is then cleansed from the records.

And finally Andy Symons who I just don't understand the animosity towards from people who are supposedly big fans of the club and supporters of the Trust. He's been the punchbag of this little gang of cowards for some time now, and yet these high profile fans are lauded and revered as if they are fighting an enemy. Baffles me really but then having experienced these wankers myself it shouldn't surprise me what they get up to in order to protect their directors box priveliges.

It's quite sickening really what some people will get up to, and I'm ashamed to say that I have become just as bad as they are, but at least I am just doing it for personal revenge and not because I'm an ass-licker who fancies a prawn sandwich and my photo in Greensonscreen every week.

Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:42 am

Jock,

For clarity, I'm not including you in my criticism of pseudonyms - as with the previous problems on Pasoti, it's how some people use them.

Also, I'm not looking for sympathy - although I thought I went into this (pasb) with my eyes open, in hindsight I was hideously naive & am angry at myself for being so.  I can't currently envisage any circumstances whereby I'd want to do this again.

What I would say is that we only know what we think we know & from what I've seen, there's a back story to every internet headline which makes the 'facts' far murkier.

It's impossible to try & tread a 'proper' path without someone trying to trip you up - I spoke with John Lloyd about this when I first expressed an interest in the PASB & can now see exactly why he has stepped away from such activities.

I suspect that even writing this type of response is naive - can anyone on the interent be persuaded that an alternative subjective opinion to theirs is correct?

And as with many an issue, the Devil's in the detail re this 'dossier' story.  I suspect that if the content and timeline of the screenshot was known, the resultant hoo-ha that blew up would be viewed in a very much different light & would make a lot more sense of some of the things you write about.

Anyway, the enforced reason that I had for being way from all this for a few weeks has (had?) given me a new perspective on what's important in life.

As such, I can only hope that in relation to all of this 'stuff', it too will soon pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official banned from Pasoti thread   The Official banned from Pasoti thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official banned from Pasoti thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next