Dane
GreenSam
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Coxside_Green

Do not forget - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Just back, as an observer

Nool & The Gang were fekn dispicable. Within 15 minutes they were shouting and nools abuse was probably amongst the worst I've ever witnessed in such an environment. You're not an associated director?, You're associated, what the feck are you not associated with?

Nool & the gang really disrupted things so much I left to avoid getting angry myself. Another beer and a ciggie in the cold rain, I re-entered to find they 'the Brent gang' all outside the meeting room.

From there some decent conversation took place. Opposition needs to be personal for instance. Templates dont work.

I was absolutely horrified for someone to ask if ' They're still there?' ie outside the meeting room. This poor lady had been previously verbally assaulted by supporters of Brent and was naturally concerned. That was the threat Nool & Co imposed. I tried to comfort her and say don't worry but who am I?

Gutted about one thing, Nool left his phone and retrieved it some 30 minutes later. I would've took it, others just couldn't do it, honest people.

Oh.

To the wanker whom I had a chat with, trying to bullshit me with standard answers and left offering me a left-handed handshake when it could've easily come on top for you... You might be 6 foot fekn 4 wearing cardigans fit for an undercover giraffe, you said nothing I couldnt debate. Just as well you ran huh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:

Nool & The Gang were fekn dispicable. Within 15 minutes they were shouting and nools abuse was probably amongst the worst I've ever witnessed in such an environment. You're not an associated director?, You're associated, what the feck are you not associated with?

Nool & the gang really disrupted things so much I left to avoid getting angry myself. Another beer and a ciggie in the cold rain, I re-entered to find they 'the Brent gang' all outside the meeting room.

From there some decent conversation took place. Opposition needs to be personal for instance. Templates dont work.

I was absolutely horrified for someone to ask if ' They're still there?' ie outside the meeting room. This poor lady had been previously verbally assaulted by supporters of Brent and was naturally concerned. That was the threat Nool & Co imposed. I tried to comfort her and say don't worry but who am I?

Gutted about one thing, Nool left his phone and retrieved it some 30 minutes later. I would've took it, others just couldn't do it, honest people.

Oh.

To the wanker whom I had a chat with, trying to bullshit me with standard answers and left offering me a left-handed handshake when it could've easily come on top for you... You might be 6 foot fekn 4 wearing cardigans fit for an undercover giraffe, you said nothing I couldnt debate. Just as well you ran huh.

Rip pafc.

Newell and his toerags are despicable scumbags, why bother if this scum is associated with the club
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Angry wrote:
i am alittle disappointed in greensam for thinking ian tells the truth with his post on there. I recongise sam states he wrote that before the trust commented but still

Sam you an intelligent lad i expected better of atd newcomer of the year 2012 winner Sad
Angry, I just think it's easy for misunderstandings to be made and if someone (anyone) was going to say a blatant untruth then it would not be in front of a pub full of witnesses. What is clearly possible is that the FOCP said something vague and ambiguous about working with the AFT in the future (in an undefined capacity) that has clearly been taken the wrong way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am

GreenSam wrote:
Angry wrote:
i am alittle disappointed in greensam for thinking ian tells the truth with his post on there. I recongise sam states he wrote that before the trust commented but still

Sam you an intelligent lad i expected better of atd newcomer of the year 2012 winner Sad
Angry, I just think it's easy for misunderstandings to be made and if someone (anyone) was going to say a blatant untruth then it would not be in front of a pub full of witnesses. What is clearly possible is that the FOCP said something vague and ambiguous about working with the AFT in the future (in an undefined capacity) that has clearly been taken the wrong way.

sam if Mock tells me he once squatted over in the carpark and shat out a live chicken i am going to believe him over anything ian newell says. Judging by the people that were there he wasnt interested in debating he was there to disrupt only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:02 am

Coxside_Green wrote:

Oh.

i really hope someone had the sense to record this meeting on their phones.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:41 am

Angry wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Oh.

i really hope someone had the sense to record this meeting on their phones.

I think if anyone recorded nool & the gang it would only show opposition. It's the bullying that needs recording, it needs more meetings, many of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:51 am

I f@cking hate bullies and i truly don't want to stoop to their level but i refuse to be intimidated by a gang of plastic hard men who think it's clever to pick on a group of mostly elderly men and women (FOCP). Be very careful or i may be forced to introduce you to my little friend pictured below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:12 am

Coxside_Green wrote:

Oh.

The more I read about last night's debacle, the angrier I'm getting. Evil or Very Mad Who the fcku does this Newell think he is FFS. In the interest of my health and state of mind. I'm going to refrain from commenting on this disgraceful episode for a while.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:06 am

Hearing it described as a debacle isn't quite right to be honest. Once the rabble were ousted it was fairly constructive. We don't have much time (2nd July) to get our complaints in. Maybe not new news but confirmative. Our complaints do need to be personal also and to date, there aren't many or enough.

Hopefully someone else will come along and post something more hopeful in the battle against these shite plans. I was clearly too pissed off with the antics of others to fully comprehend everything.

One thing that did surprise me was an apparent lack of agreement to what was actually being built on/destroyed. Hornbeam trees for instance. When talking about the plans on PCC website, it was clear not everyone had a full understanding.

As it stands these plans will go ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:30 am

Once again Newell can't help but have a pop at Andy Symons.

His Twitter makes interesting reading this morning.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:30 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Newell is also stressing that he attended by himself, yet refers to talking to people before the meeting using "we"- maybe its the royal we Laughing

the silent WE ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:33 am

When will Brent realise that his association with the thug Newell is damaging his reputation?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:36 am

GreenSam wrote:
Angry wrote:

you need to learn fast about those who have your support.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:46 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Oh.

Rip pafc.

Newell and his toerags are despicable scumbags, why bother if this scum is associated with the club

Exactly how I feel.

Now, is the trust going to contact it's members, clearly stating their views on the development and suggesting how those who support opposing the development as it stands, should go about contacting the relevant authorities ?

I am fast losing the will to care and I think that I and many others require more structured guidance on how to object/ who to email etc.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:51 am

Maybe Brent should take a cue from Newell and change the colour of Argyle's shirts to Brown!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:05 am

mcfry wrote:
don't think it was Ian's son, so if anyone can point out a pic I can confirm

Who that person standing at the back,

The gang of senior green, porky is sat by the door

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Can any body put the names to the 5 people on the senior green table

Last edited by Tgwu on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:06 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Hearing it described as a debacle isn't quite right to be honest. Once the rabble were ousted it was fairly constructive. We don't have much time (2nd July) to get our complaints in. Maybe not new news but confirmative. Our complaints do need to be personal also and to date, there aren't many or enough.

Hopefully someone else will come along and post something more hopeful in the battle against these shite plans. I was clearly too pissed off with the antics of others to fully comprehend everything.

One thing that did surprise me was an apparent lack of agreement to what was actually being built on/destroyed. Hornbeam trees for instance. When talking about the plans on PCC website, it was clear not everyone had a full understanding.

As it stands these plans will go ahead.

Fair do's CG. Obviously I wasn't there, but, collating thoughts from various sources, it did sound like a debacle, of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:15 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
When will Brent realise that his association with the thug Newell is damaging his reputation?

This, with knobs on.

The purpose of the meeting was well publicised, so there can only be one reason why Newell turned up. It's not as if he needs to have his say on the plans - he's been having his say on them for nearly a year, while making absolutely sure he hasn't mentioned it to anybody, let alone ask their views. Interesting that the attempts at explanation seem to be silent on the fact that it was the management of the pub who asked them to leave, not - as he's trying to imply - that FOCP wouldn't let him have his say.

In the planning submission, FOCP are listed as one of the groups Akkeron have 'consulted'. No doubt the Akkeron offices will be subjected to a 'storming' in the near future, too, then.

But if they weren't before, the lines are well and truly drawn now. On the one hand, a known bully and his followers, who fail to understand that an objection to one or more elements of the plan isn't necessarily an attempt to stop it altogether, who fail to understand that the planning process isn't all or nothing, and who are determined to silence any and all questioning voices. And on the other, lots of people. all with their own views, who are unhappy with various elements of the plan - be it the stand, the road(s), the cinema or whatever - and who are using proper processes to pursue their concerns.

I really hope this makes the press. It was bad enough when the bullying and silencing was only affecting Argyle fans, but now it's being directed towards ordinary citizens going about their lawful business it needs to be known - and stopped, once and for all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:28 am

On a totally unrelated note the email address that I used on Pasoti was hacked last night and some very nice shopping and porn offers sent to the contacts.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:33 am

The only likely reason why Newell and the rest of Brent's jamboys are fighting so hard to get these plans through, is because they are likely to inherit the club when brent has made his money and disappeared into the sunset. Leaving behind a boxed in mini stand and a clusterfuck of a development, rendering the club a bucket rattling, money lenders playground and HHP an unsightly mess.

It would be the bitter end for me and I would guess, a great many other decent Argyle people.
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:44 am

Tringreen wrote:
The only likely reason why Newell and the rest of Brent's jamboys are fighting so hard to get these plans through, is because they are likely to inherit the club when brent has made his money and disappeared into the sunset. Leaving behind a boxed in mini stand and a clusterfuck of a development, rendering the club a bucket rattling, money lenders playground and HHP an unsightly mess.

It would be the bitter end for me and I would guess, a great many other decent Argyle people.

Pretty much how I'm feeling too.
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:55 am

Tringreen wrote:

i must say this is looking more & more likely by the day.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:59 am

AFT Statement
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:02 am

Peggy * wrote:
AFT Statement

It's on f/b too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:03 am

Elias wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

i must say this is looking more & more likely by the day.

The fact that Brent never condones any of this mayhem would suggest something along these lines is being set up - will be the worst day ever in the clubs history!! I feel the fanbase being torn apart by the all these actions - I hope none of this deal goes through now, it stinks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do not forget
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next