GreenSam
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Do not forget - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:08 am

When did the Senoir Green become such a political grouping? I think we need to here from them about how they changed from a pasty eating beer swilling Darby and Joan club to organising a dogs of war protest group.

Who organised and led the group last night? Was it endorsed by the Senoir Greens committee? Are the Senoir Greens committee happy with those purporting to represent them?
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:10 am

As mentioned itt earlier why didn't someone record Nooly on their phone? No arguments then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:11 am

And just when you think you've seen and heard it all from the slimy bastards, Tony Hooper has to stick the knife in and run.

Hooper, everyone knows you read this site religiously so you really are an ass-licking odious little creep. You have the audacity to criticise the AFT when you're a part of the laughing stock that is the PASB?

You call yourself a fans representative yet for a small fee are quite willing to go around snooping on fellow fans and handing out a disabled woman's address and phone number who has nothing to do with it all?

You're the most despicable of all of the usual suspects because you're also a lying cnut and a devious bastard. Offering me the use of your season ticket to try and get my address to send it to.

Low-life pond scum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:11 am

Is it becoming increasingly obvious that the Chairman likes a bit of heavy handed rough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:14 am

Dougie wrote:
Is it becoming increasingly obvious that the Chairman likes a bit of heavy handed rough?

I would say so. He certainly isn't bothered about associating with a thug like Newell.

Webb's another one who fancies himself as a bit of a football hooligan because he wears a feckin track-suit top ffs! A gust of wind would blow that tw@t over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:45 am

So the biggest friend of central park whose father actually started the group originally has seen fit to disrupt the meeting, no surprise there, who's got a waggy tail then Ian?
So I would like him to clarify his position on the green lung of the park?
A few weeks ago he declared himself a tree hugger to protect Cottage Field from the insidious trust when the WG wanted to site the ice rink there.
He flared right up again when someone mentioned Gilbert's Lane, he had seen a weasel there one day, probably a reflection in a puddle but there you go.
So he is Green through and through, Argyle Green, like a stick of rock, he will fight tooth and nail to protect Plymouths green lung for the future generations, Whadda guy?
Except for the 1200 square feet of the green lung that JB wants to improve by building a road and a hotel on.
WTF?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 am

REAL fans sit in the directors box.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 am

REAL fans shit in the directors box!

or REAL shit fan in the directors box
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:04 am

GreenSam wrote:
Angry wrote:
i am alittle disappointed in greensam for thinking ian tells the truth with his post on there. I recongise sam states he wrote that before the trust commented but still

Sam you an intelligent lad i expected better of atd newcomer of the year 2012 winner Sad
Angry, I just think it's easy for misunderstandings to be made and if someone (anyone) was going to say a blatant untruth then it would not be in front of a pub full of witnesses. What is clearly possible is that the FOCP said something vague and ambiguous about working with the AFT in the future (in an undefined capacity) that has clearly been taken the wrong way.

I agree up to a point, Sam. The FoCP woman was not the clearest of speakers. However, that was due, in part, to the febrile atmosphere created by the haranguing she was receiving. I'd also say that there is no bigger misunderstanding to be found than the one you are looking for. And Mr Newell & some of the rest of the gang were clearly looking for confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:06 am

REAL fans don't wear ties to football matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:22 am

Newell bashing aside, it is time that Brent and the club realised that the current situation cannot be allowed to continue. Someone is going to get hurt soon. These "confrontations" seem to be getting worse and have developed into REAL life issues, rather then just internet spats.

People are going to object to the HHP plans. Its a fact of life. If Brent and the club cannot deal with that then they are in the wrong business. If their "heavies" cannot control themselves in public meetings, what are they going to do when FoCP organise a protest in Central Park?

And what about the Senior Greens? How many times have they been kicked out of public meetings before? Was yesterday a first? Are they going to look at the behaviour of some of their newer members and ask what is going on?

Things are only going to get worse as the situation continues.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:26 am

Another thing. When you have a phone full of PAFC contacts, including leaders of the AFT I would think, then the easiest thing to do would be to check the AFT position before taking to the Twatterverse and ones very own website to bad mouth the Trust.

Any normal person would take that line wouldn't they? Thats check the facts before going apeshit.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:32 am

I believe the Senior Greens have to say something about last night.  At the very least their name has been taken in vain and misappropriated.  At worse they have become a political organisation sponsoring loutish behaviour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:45 am

It may have been that there would have been little problem those people putting their points across. But it was the fact that they continually shouted down others that was unacceptable.

And before anyone gets the wrong impression: it wasn't ALL of that group who were offensively demanding - I'd make a guess that it was about four of the approximate eight. Mr Newell was in a separate class of his own, though.

Also, don't get the picture that there were blows exchanged or threats made or anything aggressive like that. It was the refusal to allow the meeting to progress that was wrong. Though I agree with Frank that in other instances this could have escalated.

As fas as I'm aware there were NO members of the Trust board there. There were two "prominent" members, Linda & Sally, who played no role in the meeting whilst I was there. To claim, as Mr Newell & others have claimed, that it was a FoCP/Trust meeting is disingenuous to say the least!

The landlord ejected the group after requests to him from the meeting as otherwise they were refusing to go in spite of several requests from the chair. This meeting was in a private side-room organised by the FoCP. If they can't decide who should be allowed in, who can?

Mr Newell has claimed elsewhere that one of the group who is disabled was also shouted down. Initially that was the case & that was because he appeared to be part of the group who were trying to disrupt the meeting. He was then listened to mostly respectfully. But why should anyone with a disability be listened to any more than anyone else? That is simply patronising. Mr Newell has claimed elsewhere that the disruptive group should have been treated better because of their age. In actual fact, apart from me Smile and four or five others who were younger, a lot of the meeting were getting on in years. He really wants to spin a story to suit his agenda doesn't he?!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:49 am

Does anyone know anything about the Senoir Greens?  Is it a membership organisation?  Is it an affiliated supporters group recognised by PAFC?  I vaguely recall that they opted out of the PASB.  Is that right?

They have a website but very very little detail and the only contact is somebody's home land line.  I certainly would like to find out some way of asking them what they think is going on.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:59 am

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
As mentioned itt earlier why didn't someone record Nooly on their phone? No arguments then
New phone for got it could record, getting old
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:04 am

Tgwu wrote:

Some Giraffe you'd make elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:08 am

TGWU, do you know if the group Newell claimed were the senior greens expressing an interest contained any of the senior greens board? And as Dougie asked, do they know that Ian Newell is now the unoffical mouthpiece for them as well as for Brent?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 am

shonbo wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Some Giraffe you'd make elephant
My wife keep reminding me:flower:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:13 am

And it was heartening to see Jon B stick the knife in as well on twatter last night! He's deleted the comments since but he was very quick to retweet Newell's allegations.

Further proof for me that the some PASB are willing to do anything for Mr Brent. Hooper and Back straight in there laying in the boot. That's not what was sold to fans about the PASB. It's supposed to be a critical friend? A few use it as another vehicle to attack the AFT. And they're all very pally on twatter and Pasoti.

This club makes me sick sometimes, or at least some of its fans make me sick!

The PASB is a total disgrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 am

knecht wrote:
There were two "prominent" members, Linda & Sally, who played no role in the meeting whilst I was there. To claim, as Mr Newell & others have claimed, that it was a FoCP/Trust meeting is disingenuous to say the least!

As has been pointed out on the other site Linda has never held an AFT board position and Sally has been a continual and vital volunteer to help with membership, nothing more and certainly no official spokesperson for the Trust. Every time I've joined/renewed it has been Sally that has dealt with it. In addition (to the best of my knowledge) Sally is a resident of Peverell and based upon that alone was entitled to be there.

It bloody angers me that Newell spouts his bile across t'internet land and then has the audacity to question why someone is there who actually lives in the bloody area Mad and for all I, and he knows, doesn't have the right to reply.

Last edited by Pokesdown on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 am

I suggest the Trust quickly mail shot their membership.  Despite their statement already today some people don't seem to have seen or read it.  As a consequence there are some who still believe that the Trust is in cahoots with the FoCP to derail the development at any cost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:19 am

Pokesdown wrote:
knecht wrote:
There were two "prominent" members, Linda & Sally, who played no role in the meeting whilst I was there. To claim, as Mr Newell & others have claimed, that it was a FoCP/Trust meeting is disingenuous to say the least!

As has been pointed out on the other site Linda has never held an AFT board position and Sally has been a continual and vital volunteer to help with membership, nothing more and certainly no official spokesperson for the Trust. Every time I've joined/renewed it has been Sally that has dealt with it. In addition (to the best of my knowledge) Sally is a resident of Peverell and based upon that alone was entitled to be there.

It bloody angers me that Newell spouts his bile across t'internet land and then has the audacity to question why someone is there who actually lives in the bloody area Mad and for all I, and he knows, doesn't have the right to reply.

Absolutely!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:22 am

Dougie wrote:
I suggest the Trust quickly mail shot their membership.  Despite their statement already today some people don't seem to have seen or read it.  As a consequence there are some who still believe that the Trust is in cahoots with the FoCP to derail the development at any cost.
There are some pretty dimwitted thick people out there, that's for sure. I see exile on the other site,posting he  is going to resign from the trust because they oppose the development,  at least a page after they explicitly said that was not the case. PRATT
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:27 am

Greenjock wrote:
TGWU, do you know if the group Newell claimed were the senior greens expressing an interest contained any of the senior greens board? And as Dougie asked, do they know that Ian Newell is now the unoffical mouthpiece for them as well as for Brent?
The photo I put on earlier shows most of them, I only know Bob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do not forget
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next