Damon.Lenszner
Dane
GreenSam
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Do not forget - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:27 pm

That sounds promising then Knecht, well done for trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Iggy wrote:
That sounds promising then Knecht, well done for trying.

PROMISING!!!!???? feck off!!!!! sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Irony. drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:36 pm

So who was the one leading the louts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:45 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
So who was the one leading the louts?
I will give you a clue punchy, he was fat round and weighed three hundred pounds pig
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:45 pm

knecht wrote:
What a waste of fuckin time!

First of all it was disrupted by a gang of hooligans who aggressively shouted everyone down (led by ..... guess who). The landlord was called to eject them as they refused to move otherwise. Unsurprising boorish behaviour.

The meeting then became a forum whereby the assembled masses were asked if they had actually read the proposals and how many people in the room had actually written their letters to the council. It was like being back at school. We had also exchanged one set of boorish behaviour for another. Members of the committee (the men - why is it always men - why don't they just flop their dicks out and say "Beat that one"?) proceeded to go against all their earlier requests to 'put up your hand otherwise the meeting won't work'. It was them who talked at length, refusing to give way, interrupting and demanding that we allow them to finish.

I left. I'm still pissed off. I have a large, strong rum & coke in front of me. I may feel better after that. I may not.

On the other hand I renewed acquaintance with certain fragrant members of ATD plus TGWU & McFry.

The best part was the outing of the puppet, deny that he was an associate director (was thrown in to upset him) deny that he had any thing to do with Argyle, led a posse of senior greens who disrupted the proceeding. The Manager was call to ask them to leave. Son stood guard at door watching over us,

The meeting was trying to find so way to deny the full development, once the Councillor started to talk it was a hard job to get a word in.
They will up date their web page and face book on all points to challenge the development.

Told me to shut my dirty mouth or some thng like that

I was outed by Knecht I thought no one would know me bom

Last edited by Tgwu on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Basically the FOCP wanted ideas for getting their message across to the masses. It was also suggested that they adopt certain ideas i.e. updating their website. They need as many people as possible to write letters concerned about the plans, but they have to be done in the correct manner i.e. genuine reasons for opposing whichever part of the plan you object, as the planning committee will not entertain it. Also a petition is only counted as one objection, as is multiples of the same letter.
The same letter can be used as a template but wording needs to be changed. The FOCP are going to put some pointers on their facebook page.
The one and only pig was there to apparently cause as much disruption, with some ignorant friends, before being asked to leave.
And yes we all heard how daddy was the first chairman Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:52 pm

pig being there is a laughable sign of utter desperation.

They know that there are so many OBVIOUS flaws in these feckin awful plans that the only way they'll get them passed is by minimising/disrupting opposition.

Don't let it happen.

Re-group.

Think coherently.

Put thoughts into words.

Send through to the relevant authorities.

NOW.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:58 pm

don't think it was Ian's son, so if anyone can point out a pic I can confirm
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bashful on the left?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Disrupting a tree hugger meeting. Oh dear. Seriously, they were asked to leave? They do know that elected members of the Council won't bend to being heckled don't they? Mental. Is there any other club in the land more embarrassing than ours?

Best fans in the World apparently.... pale
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:08 pm

I think it was a different person, this one was tall, liked his drink. sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:10 pm

I hope the local paper can identify who this gang of dangerous thugs were, i'm sure the property developer would not want to be mixing with this type of lowlife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:11 pm

He's a maniac.

It'll be funny to see how this is reported on Pasoti as well.

And it'll be interesting to hear Mr Brent's views on his associate director sabotaging the meeting. If he condones a rent a mob turning up with the obvious aim of putting the frighteners on people who opposed the plans.

Don't suppose any press were there? See how the Herald report it.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Reminiscent of a certain character described in a previous vulgar incident involving drink at Home Park...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Iggy wrote:
Irony. drunken

Infamy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:14 pm

knecht wrote:
I have a large, strong rum & coke in front of me.
What's your favourite rum? Do you like a splash of Lime Cordial?

I like Rum.

Rum for your life!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Reminiscent of a certain character described in a previous vulgar incident involving drink at Home Park...

So basically Newell is threatening people at the meeting...Ripe..very ripe indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This could be more Ammmunition
Nool must be utterly thick as pigshit, talk about own goals!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Meanwhile on the farm it's gone into meltdown without Newell there at the helm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:19 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

So basically Newell is threatening people at the meeting...Ripe..very ripe indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder if white feathers were handed out to the focp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
knecht wrote:
I have a large, strong rum & coke in front of me.
What's your favourite rum? Do you like a splash of Lime Cordial?

I like Rum.

Rum for your life!

It's got to be dark rum. Usually it is Sainsbury's own. Tonight I finished my bottle of OVD Demerera. My favourite is one I've only bought in France drunk neat - St James's. I have been known to imbibe the odd glass of Woods' or Pussers. I think Lambs and Captain Morgan is a bit weak on flavour but I'd settle for that. NEVER white rum or spiced. Not that I drink a lot of rum Embarassed

Yo Ho Ho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Newell should be sectioned. He's clearly insane. lol!

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:26 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

No, Mr Newell din't threaten anyone.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:30 pm

He did shout a lot of abuse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:31 pm

I want to put on record that I am definately not guilty of being any of the "boring" people posting on that thread. I restrict my boring posts to this site only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do not forget
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next