Dane
GreenSam
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Do not forget - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Newell is going mental on twitter claiming "the AFT is working with FoCP to stop the development". I'm quite sure neither have claimed they want to stop the development totally just the needless parts- looks like this spin is being played to try and whip up the pro crowd and turn them against the AFT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Ah it's all the Trust's fault.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Greenjock wrote:
He's a maniac.

And it'll be interesting to hear Mr Brent's views on his associate director sabotaging the meeting. If he condones a rent a mob turning up with the obvious aim of putting the frighteners on people who opposed the plans.

Don't suppose any press were there? See how the Herald report it.

He deny with very abuse language on being called an associate director. I had a dirty mouth and I was a lair. People was telling him to calm down there was a lot of women in the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:39 pm

The final desperate acts of a regime that fears defeat>???
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Is Mike Greening on pasoti REAL or is it another deadly lampshade?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Ian Newell ‏@IJN3 18m
Chairwoman of FoCP. 'We have been told by the AFT that they will work closely with us on this campaign to stop the development at HP.#PAFC

is very vocal on there tonight against the trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
He's a maniac.

And it'll be interesting to hear Mr Brent's views on his associate director sabotaging the meeting. If he condones a rent a mob turning up with the obvious aim of putting the frighteners on people who opposed the plans.

Don't suppose any press were there? See how the Herald report it.

He deny with very abuse language on being called an associate director. I had a dirty mouth and I was a lair. People was telling him to calm down there was a lot of women in the room

According to him on Pasoti he was there as a senior green and his friends were not from Pasoti. He also says that the FOCP announced that the AFT are joining forces with them to stop the development.

I hope the AFT clarify this in a statement asap before it becomes fact.

Were there any press there? I hope as many people as possible get to hear how Mr Brent's friends and associates behave towards anyone not singing the praises of the development.

If it wasn't Newell junior shouting abuse maybe it was Mr Desborough again? Showing that he doesn't care where he is when it comes to dealing with anyone opposing Mr Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Newell is going mental on twitter claiming "the AFT is working with FoCP to stop the development". I'm quite sure neither have claimed they want to stop the development totally just the needless parts- looks like this spin is being played to try and whip up the pro crowd and turn them against the AFT.

What I understood from the statement from a FoCP rep was that AFT & FoCP shared some objectives. She also said they had met with James Brent. It sounded to me as if they were discussing things with a variety of parties. There was NO implication that the AFT & FoCP were going to work together in the sense of forming a united front.

I wanted to ask if the FoCP supported any development on that site (other than their stated support for Argyle) but they were more willing to talk themselves than listen or discuss. I was alomost as disappointed with that as I was with the behaviour of Newell & co.

Mr Newell was an embarrassment. To be fair he was accused of being a "Director/Associate Director" which he clearly isn't. I can understand him wanting to refute that accusation but his response was way over the top.

To repeat what I've said elsewhere, if his behaviour and that of some of the pro-development group had been replicated in the home ends of another football club, the best response they would have received was ejection by police & stewards. In some grounds it would be much worse. It was a meeting to discuss how to challenge the proposals called by FoCP not a forum for the pro-brigade. The fact that they refused to leave until the landlord was called spoke volumes for me. It must have taken maybe 15 minutes to clear them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I hope the AFT clarify this in a statement asap before it becomes fact.

Were there any press there? I hope as many people as possible get to hear how Mr Brent's friends and associates behave towards anyone not singing the praises of the development.

If it wasn't Newell junior shouting abuse maybe it was Mr Desborough again? Showing that he doesn't care where he is when it comes to dealing with anyone opposing Mr Brent.

I understand that there will be a response from The Trust.

I wasn't aware of any obvious press there.

Pete Desborough wasn't there.

The only person who shouted abuse was Mr Newell. The others were over-insistent about having their voice heard but that weren't abusive - simply uncooperative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:55 pm

So from reading between the lines it looks like Nool and the gang turned up and wanted to have a pop and used what has been posted in the Herald as the basis for "storming the meeting"?

So nobody actually said that the AFT are joining forces with the FOCP? It has been assumed because of how it appears from the misleading Herald reporting?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Newell is also stressing that he attended by himself, yet refers to talking to people before the meeting using "we"- maybe its the royal we Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Now is the time for cool heads and a reasoned response to the proposals.

If I took anything from that awful meeting tonight it was that the council should receive as many letters as possible based on a close reading of the detail of the proposals rather than the emotive bits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Ian wouldn't have gone alone, his sort work best in packs. This would have been pre mediated to disrupt this meeting by any means because someone(s) are clearly rattled.
Back to top Go down
Argyle Fans' Trust

Argyle Fans' Trust

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:06 pm

We have posted a response on Pasoti:

Without nesting a whole heap of quotes from this thread, here are the FACTS:

- There were no AFT Board members present at tonights meeting.
- The AFT has never, and will never work with FoCP to oppose the development
- Anyone saying otherwise is lying.
- The AFT has consistently supported plans to replace the old Grandstand
-Comments made on Twitter tonight are without foundation. Some even suggested that it was AFT Chair, Andy Symons, who had made these comments. At the time these comments were alleged to have been made, Andy was in his office, 40 miles away in Exeter.
- Having been made aware of the comments and actions attributed, falsely, to him, Andy has emailed James Brent tonight to correct the falsehoods that have been reported. He will also be consulting his solicitor in the morning, as he feels that some of the things said about him tonight may be considered libellous.
-In light of this, it may be wise for the Pasoti mods to consider how they deal with this discussion.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Newell really is a piece of **** of the highest order, a piece of **** that James Brent lets sit in the Directors box,
This club really is the epitome of Evil and wrongdoing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Argyle Fans' Trust wrote:
We have posted a response on Pasoti:

Without nesting a whole heap of quotes from this thread, here are the FACTS:

- There were no AFT Board members present at tonights meeting.
- The AFT has never, and will never work with FoCP to oppose the development
- Anyone saying otherwise is lying.
- The AFT has consistently supported plans to replace the old Grandstand
-Comments made on Twitter tonight are without foundation. Some even suggested that it was AFT Chair, Andy Symons, who had made these comments. At the time these comments were alleged to have been made, Andy was in his office, 40 miles away in Exeter.
- Having been made aware of the comments and actions attributed, falsely, to him, Andy has emailed James Brent tonight to correct the falsehoods that have been reported. He will also be consulting his solicitor in the morning, as he feels that some of the things said about him tonight may be considered libellous.
-In light of this, it may be wise for the Pasoti mods to consider how they deal with this discussion.

And there you have it. It seems that tonight, there has been an attempt to smear the trust. Why am I not totally surprised?
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Knecht is quite right in everything he says above.

My further comments are that the meeting was poorly facilitated and I was hoping to hear more about what the FoCP had to say regarding their views on how the development should be changed- but maybe the reason for not getting to that was because the meeting was up-ended by events.

It would have made amusing telly however - in a car crash way Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:15 pm

I've said it before that as someone who has never lived in Plymouth I wouldn't join any campaign to stop the development because I don't have to live with it.

I don't like the fact that Argyle will be hemmed in by all the other parts of the development and the stand should be the centre piece of the whole thing, not an afterthought squeezed in wherever it will go.

I also don't like the retail units not benefiting the club in future and am still to hear how the ground can be extended in future. I'm not one to accept James Brent's or Chris Webb's word on this.

What has happened tonight will probably be relayed by everyone attending the meeting to all their friends, relatives, their mp and councillor. Gang of rowdy football fans have to be ejected from the FOCP meeting after becoming abusive.

Mr Brent's going to find opposition to his plans has just snowballed thanks to one man.

Ian Newell take a bow, you have just harmed the chances of the plans being approved more than anything else I can think of except if it was reported that Akkeron planned to use child labour to build it.

Talk about a feckin own goal fatty Razz
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:19 pm

He really hates Symons. He has lost control on twitter and is just smearing the trust. The prob is a load of half wits are taken in by this. FFS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Good on the AFT.

This smear campaign has gone on far too long and if James Brent's not prepared to do anything about his fat friend then this should go to the press.

Once more people get to hear about it there will be pressure groups joining forces with FOCP who will know exactly how to get this laughed out of town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Quote :
Ian Newell ‏@IJN3 2m
The AFT have said tonight "The AFT has never, and will never work with FoCP to oppose the development" Good news indeed. Please R/T.

Fantastic all i will say now is screenshot all of ian's tweets so he cant deny he said them after he has deleted them all.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Oh dear looks like someone pig is telling Porkies about the FoCP's aims (from the FoCP facebook account)-

Quote :
Thank you to everyone who attended the meeting tonight to oppose the hotel and roads on the leasehold land at Central Park. We have hopefully made some significant progress and gained some important insight, especially at the very end. Thank you for the offers of leaflet delivery, website management and a whole list of other things. The early, set piece entertainment, was also interesting! Sleep well! Thank you Cherry Tree Pub at Penny Cross who were fantastic hosts.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Panic over he says now lol.

I got it wrong and lost my mind but let's just all move on and forget everything I said Razz

Popcorn, come and get your popcorn.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:32 pm

So Newell deliberately disrupts a legal meeting, people should be writing directly to James Brent over this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:33 pm

i am alittle disappointed in greensam for thinking ian tells the truth with his post on there. I recongise sam states he wrote that before the trust commented but still

Sam you an intelligent lad i expected better of atd newcomer of the year 2012 winner Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do not forget   Do not forget - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do not forget
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next