Peggy
All the Presidents Men
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
pepsipete

pepsipete

Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:13 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
We have the moderation we voted for

Nah, you got the moderators you voted for.

Actually only one that I voted for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:01 am

I got all the ones I voted for, but I would perfectly happy if anyone else other than Dane got the gig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:34 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
I got all the ones I voted for, but I would perfectly happy if anyone else other than Dane got the gig.

Yes.

I found it a very hard to vote because everyone would have been good for the site (not inc, Dane of course). It's all about balance really so it doesn't always pay to vote for someone that you like and agree with, sometimes you need a hot head in there to keep the site balanced and sometimes you need a cool head in there to keep it on the "right side".

I was a bit worried about Jock but his style doesn't seem to have changed so that's good even though he sails close to the wind, Iggy has lots and lots of forum experience and Angry has the experience and will be good to spruce the site up a bit when he has the time, combine that with the present mods and ATD has a good team to lead it.

Also thanks to Frank and Pete, we've had our differences but they have seen ATD through what will probably be the most difficult and pressured years of its life.

Well done to Ali and Knecht for taking up the Key-holders job, ATD will be safe for sometime to come yet.

Rickler will be along shorty clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Noti = nool on the internet!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4