greensleeves
GordonZola
Peggy
All the Presidents Men
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:39 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
knecht wrote:
greensleeves is on such an obvious wind-up,,,,,,that it's hardly worth pointin
g it out,,,,, to the users of this site.....

Knecht...completely wrong as usual...just interested in debate,nothing more nothing less... nevertheless I dont think I'm going to convince a shrewd Calstock boy like you though.....TCM.....Pedro...GB1....Grumpyoldjanner...Greensleeves... Squid...It matters not....I'm not Windsor Boy,Greenman.Deadly Night shade,Ghost...pity really cause you haven't a clue who they are,,,,,,,,,,

Cheers AL!!......hahahahaha!! should have known!!

I saw your pm to me after posted this - wrote out a long text to you but says you don't accept pm's?!! Cheers mate!!

Spill the beans, who is he/she/it? lol!

Totnes,,comma,,mike,,,,,?

Don't like snitching - will say he one of the better ones though!! I'll let him expose himself!! Hahahahahh Laughing

I've worked it out with the Al connection lol!

Good ol' noool and his habit of calling people by their real names.

Last edited by Yea Man on Wed May 29, 2013 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:39 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
knecht wrote:

Knecht...completely wrong as usual...just interested in debate,nothing more nothing less... nevertheless I dont think I'm going to convince a shrewd Calstock boy like you though.....TCM.....Pedro...GB1....Grumpyoldjanner...Greensleeves... Squid...It matters not....I'm not Windsor Boy,Greenman.Deadly Night shade,Ghost...pity really cause you haven't a clue who they are,,,,,,,,,,

Cheers AL!!......hahahahaha!! should have known!!

I saw your pm to me after posted this - wrote out a long text to you but says you don't accept pm's?!! Cheers mate!!

Spill the beans, who is he/she/it? lol!

Totnes,,comma,,mike,,,,,?

Don't like snitching - will say he one of the better ones though!! I'll let him expose himself!! Hahahahahh Laughing

Funny how he sticks up for Nool and the Gang when Porky told me what a scrounger and alcoholic he is Very Happy

"He couldn't afford to go so I bought him a ticket. A few days later and he's bought a new car" "And that wasn't the first time he played the skint card either"

I don't know Al from Adam but Porky couldn't wait to tell me all the stories about all the Pasoti people during our non-existent telephone call Very Happy

There were some more unpleasant things said too which I won't repeat, as well as once again blaming a young lad for making threats to me, when all along it was Postey and his mates. Lovely bunch of people with their feet under the table at Argyle.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:38 am

greensleeves wrote:
knecht wrote:

I'm not clear what you're suggesting I've got wrong. Do you mean you're not here to wind up? Perhaps you're just bored.

From the email address that you signed up with I know your name (but would never publicise that). Welcome back. On the other hand others may also be using your details. Or it's even possible that that poor man is being used. Who knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:48 am

Who'll be my role-model
Now that my role-model is
Gone Gone
He ducked back down the alley
With some roly-poly little fat-faced Newell
All along along
There were incidents and accidents
There were hints and allegations.

You can call me Betty Greensleeves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:58 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Oh well at least I still get a mention over there - thanks Ian!!

Planks like GB1 have accused me being sycophantic to JB as has your 'pal' Bandwagon, but you can rest assured, anyone that knows me understands that I am far, far from that. In fact, I would say that apart from Webby, I give JB grief more than any other fan. What I don't like though, is accusing the man of being only in it for the money. As I have said on many occasions, he missed three games last season, does that sound like a Property Developer to you?

No, no, no, no, no Ian, it's not just JB that you've gone all sycophantic over, add Stapes, Todd, McCauley and Gardener etc. to that list because each one has felt the tip of your tongue tickling the lower bowel and each one has been championed by you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:18 pm

I'm trying to make an effort to not comment solely on the prominent members of the other site but try and play the ball, rather than the man.

I will simply say that it is wholly inappropriate for anyone who holds even a non-official title within the club, but clearly has the influence he has, to make sweeping derogatory statements about the only true democratic fans body within the club. The AFT and WG have acted with dignity throughout this whole affair in the face of extreme antagonism, both from Akkeron and some high profile supporters.

This "campaign" has been in evidence from the multi's through to the Man Utd comments and the saga of John Petrie's dossier.

When this is all over and these voices are not required it will be interesting to see how Brent plays it. I don't see Brent and Newell as chums. Now....on the other hand...Nikkk and Newell look like peas in a pod - natural bedfellows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
I'm trying to make an effort to not comment solely on the prominent members of the other site but try and play the ball, rather than the man.

I will simply say that it is wholly inappropriate for anyone who holds even a non-official title within the club, but clearly has the influence he has, to make sweeping derogatory statements about the only true democratic fans body within the club. The AFT and WG have acted with dignity throughout this whole affair in the face of extreme antagonism, both from Akkeron and some high profile supporters.

This "campaign" has been in evidence from the multi's through to the Man Utd comments and the saga of John Petrie's dossier.

When this is all over and these voices are not required it will be interesting to see how Brent plays it. I don't see Brent and Newell as chums. Now....on the other hand...Nikkk and Newell look like peas in a pod - natural bedfellows.

Very valid points Pokesdown. Newell has lost his voice as far as the vast majority are concerned and is left preaching to only his dozen or so disciples. It's time to remove him from the debate and concentrate on the bigger issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:38 pm

"The bigger issue".......how do you do that when......Newell/PASOTI/PAFC are inter-mingled with each other ?
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:39 pm

ZYPH wrote:
"The bigger issue".......how do you do that when......Newell/PASOTI/PAFC are inter-mingled with each other ?

u make it sound like incest!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:46 pm

argyl3 wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

Have you seen the Newell family?

They wouldn't look out of place in Tiverton

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:46 pm

argyl3 wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

I'm glad you said that and not me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:44 pm

ZYPH wrote:

It's difficult, very difficult, but it is also clear that there are an increasing number of thinkers who clearly see how some people have compromised themselves. Graham Clark and Esmer are two in particular who have carried themselves and their arguments with dignity in the face of constant sniping. Newell has been found out, as has Postey. Most people over the age of 25 can see right through them but they are small matter compared to the future of the club and the park.

Knecht and others are right on here. Let's wait until the detailed plans are public and debate/take action on those issues that we hold dear for genuine planning reasons. Regardless as to whether or not the capacity was 40,000 I wouldn't want a cinema inside Central Park. In addition the ease and cost of future expansion is important to me.

This will all come out in the wash somewhere and the people involved will all have to reflect on the decisions they have made and the actions they have or have not taken. The aftermath will certainly be interesting from a club politics point of view. I'm hoping (although I'm struggling to maintain that hope) that some consensus will be found that is agreeable to most.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Its interesting on the hijack thread that Graham Clark has been labelled as a troublemaker by someone from Argyle-

Quote :
Ian, as you know when discussing Argyle generally and the Higher Home Park proposal specifically with a Senior City Councillor in a chance meeting I was referred to as a 'troublemaker'. As you also know I was shocked to be termed as such as it coincided with a period when I was casting a more critical eye on the proposals. I have a very good idea where it came from which is all the more disappointing and upsetting.

Clearly, comments on this site are being monitored, perhaps mistakenly as an accurate barometer of opinion, but also it might explain why sometimes any expression of an alternative view is jumped upon, sometimes so aggressively. I continue to find that most disappointing and it only serves to undermine the credibility of the site at a time when constructive and considered debate should be to the fore at a critical time in the history of the club.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=77049&start=30

I would assume the comment has come from someone like Brent/ Jones or the Akkeron guy (was he called Jones also?) and it seems ridiculous to label someone like Graham Clark in such a way. It seems to be another indicator that the Brent leadership cannot abide any form of criticism. No wonder they won't answer the pasoti Q&A questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:49 pm

The Red Star wrote:
argyl3 wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

Have you seen the Newell family?

They wouldn't look out of place in Tiverton

i know we got strange bred families in Tivvy (especially Cowleymoor) but none are bad as pig pig
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:07 pm

The only thing that surprises me is why it has taken so long for intelligent people to see through the likes of nool and the gang. I mean, were they really dumb enough to trust in stapes and enjoy the ride ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Its interesting on the hijack thread that Graham Clark has been labelled as a troublemaker by someone from Argyle-

Quote :
Ian, as you know when discussing Argyle generally and the Higher Home Park proposal specifically with a Senior City Councillor in a chance meeting I was referred to as a 'troublemaker'. As you also know I was shocked to be termed as such as it coincided with a period when I was casting a more critical eye on the proposals. I have a very good idea where it came from which is all the more disappointing and upsetting.

Clearly, comments on this site are being monitored, perhaps mistakenly as an accurate barometer of opinion, but also it might explain why sometimes any expression of an alternative view is jumped upon, sometimes so aggressively. I continue to find that most disappointing and it only serves to undermine the credibility of the site at a time when constructive and considered debate should be to the fore at a critical time in the history of the club.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=77049&start=30

I would assume the comment has come from someone like Brent/ Jones or the Akkeron guy (was he called Jones also?) and it seems ridiculous to label someone like Graham Clark in such a way. It seems to be another indicator that the Brent leadership cannot abide any form of criticism. No wonder they won't answer the pasoti Q&A questions.

It's really odd on the face of it but its getting like the Janner Inquisition all round - couldn't have been handled any worst from the top table & little helpers!! I'm wondering if this is all going to end in a big blame session, but the reality is it's all at the feet of the head honcho!!
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:36 pm

knecht wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
knecht wrote:

I'm not clear what you're suggesting I've got wrong. Do you mean you're not here to wind up? Perhaps you're just bored.

From the email address that you signed up with I know your name (but would never publicise that). Welcome back. On the other hand others may also be using your details. Or it's even possible that that poor man is being used. Who knows.

Knecht...this is what bothers with this site.Moderators are supposed to behave with a bit of discretion,integrity,honesty.You guys are in a position of trust ,you have everybody's e mail address for a start....I'm very surprised at the snitches, you have on board here and of the snide remarks. Especially Jock,now I can understand why people dislike him.So you know who I am.not a big deal....You just keep saying, time and time again,I might add,that people like me are only here for a wind up.Completely untrue, I just like to reply to all the negativity that is spouted on here aboout my club PAFC.I grew up in an era when you supported your local club no matter what.I still abide by that principle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:04 pm

I agree, greensleeves but I'm not aware of any mod revealing your private information. If they have please report where it has occurred either via the 'abuse' facility or via a pm to one of the moderating team and the mod team will look at it. If it has happened, we should apologise.

As for not being here on a wind-up,,,,,,,,,, do I need to elaborate?????

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:46 pm

greensleeves wrote:
knecht wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
knecht wrote:

Knecht...this is what bothers with this site.Moderators are supposed to behave with a bit of discretion,integrity,honesty.You guys are in a position of trust ,you have everybody's e mail address for a start....I'm very surprised at the snitches, you have on board here and of the snide remarks. Especially Jock,now I can understand why people dislike him.So you know who I am.not a big deal....You just keep saying, time and time again,I might add,that people like me are only here for a wind up.Completely untrue, I just like to reply to all the negativity that is spouted on here aboout my club PAFC.I grew up in an era when you supported your local club no matter what.I still abide by that principle.

Then why do you not want what is best for the club instead of wanting what is best for James Brent?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:02 pm

GOB...Argyle first and foremost but James Brent as a property developer wants some return as a property developer.You cant argue with that,why shouldn't he....PCC initially brought him on board to save the club, they weren't able,didn't want to whatever, themselves..... so it was James Brent or bust....who knows what goes on behind the corridors of power as to what agreements were made.
Knecht...As for a wind up.I dont think I'm ever going to convince you,we will always disagree on that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:07 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Knecht...As for a wind up.I dont think I'm ever going to convince you,we will always disagree on that one.

OK, I'll suspend disbelief.

At the risk of sounding even more ridiculous than I usually do, what's with all the ,,,,,,,,,? It is so reminiscent of another poster,,,,,, who we all know & love,,,,,,, and so not in keeping with your usual style,,,,, that it is hard not to make the judgement that you are making some kind of point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:28 pm

greensleeves wrote:
GOB...Argyle first and foremost but James Brent as a property developer wants some return as a property developer.You cant argue with that,why shouldn't he....PCC initially brought him on board to save the club, they weren't able,didn't want to whatever, themselves..... so it was James Brent or bust....who knows what goes on behind the corridors of power as to what agreements were made.

No!

Brent bought into a social and community asset, ie our Club. If he was daft enough not to understand that his profit may not be as high as his other projects because he was buying into a Community asset and, if he failed to understand the sensitivities of the Plymouth public with regards to Central Park as well as its football club and, if it takes just a bump in his and Akeron's overall profit to make things as the majority would prefer, TOUGH TITIES!

I honestly couldn't give a bollock if Brent caught a cold and a massive knock to his business credibility, neither could I give a bollock if Brent stands to make a killing, that's for him to worry about. My concerns are for PAFC, the Fans, Central Park and the Plymouth Council Tax payers, present and future!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:34 pm

greensleeves wrote:
knecht wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
knecht wrote:

Do you think I give a toss if two-faced alcoholic scroungers as Newell referred to you don't like me?

You post on here to wind people up, defending dickheads like Newell and his mates when they take the piss out of you to complete strangers? That makes you an idiot as well Al.

I haven't looked at or used any information about anyone on here, I actually wouldn't know how to. I think you'll find bandwagon rumbled you and I only know you're al because of Newell telling me the story about you scrounging yet still having money for a new car, oh and something about you smelling.

Now you offer this site feck all, you're just trying to get in someone's good books so if your'e going to flounce now don't hurry back.

Cock
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Jock I dont think you should be a moderator on here with that sort of attitude.Alcoholic,scrounger,....whatever next...I don't post on here to wind up people,just to provide a different view,which as a democratic site I hope you are happy with.Actually Damon twigged who I was about two weeks ago,not unsurprising really as I used to sit behind Damon and Helen in the grandstand.The old car story/blagged a ST is a load of cobblers,as well.....You seem to believe everything IJN feeds you.. I offer this site a creditable alternative to the daily negative viewpoints that you and others offer.So I'm most definitely not going to flounce....I don't swear so nighty night...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:22 am

greensleeves wrote:
Jock I dont think you should be a moderator on here with that sort of attitude.Alcoholic,scrounger,....whatever next...I don't post on here to wind up people,just to provide a different view,which as a democratic site I hope you are happy with.Actually Damon twigged who I was about two weeks ago,not unsurprising really as I used to sit behind Damon and Helen in the grandstand.The old car story/blagged a ST is a load of cobblers,as well.....You seem to believe everything IJN feeds you.. I offer this site a creditable alternative to the daily negative viewpoints that you and others offer.So I'm most definitely not going to flounce....I don't swear so nighty night...

A moderator's job is to uphold the values of the site. Telling someone to feck off is not in breach of that.

You miss the point GS. Knecht has never said that you can't have a different viewpoint to what is seen as the alternative, even Tringy would defend your right to that opinion. What you have done is post in a style that was designed to wind people up and then you've become defensive when said people bite. Your message was lost in your style of posting.

Anyway now that people have sussed who you are you will either disappear or continue to post your thoughts on the argyle issues of the day. I hope it is the latter, you never know you may convince someone you're right.

P.S. It is not Jock you should be criticising for those rumours but the source. I hope you've done that "mano e mano".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Noti = nool on the internet!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next