Tringreen
Mock Cuncher
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:54 am

Rickler wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
I've actually got on there, with the delightful user name of Betterredthandead, see how long I last eh Laughing

Well... Seeing as you have announced it on here, and Newell and co are OBSESSED with us and this site, and can't stay away for more than ten minutes it seems...

I don't give you more than a few hours!

How long ? jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:39 am

He's doing well, he's till there!

It's getting harder for the unjustified bannings to be handed out now though, with our highlighting of the problems we're unwittingly restricting the abusers. lol!
Back to top Go down
Green And White

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Stapleton backed Sturrock with shitloads in the transfer window, if he had done the same with Holloway then who knows....
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Green And White wrote:
Stapleton backed Sturrock with shitloads in the transfer window, if he had done the same with Holloway then who knows....

But he sold the best players and lost the manager and coaching/scouting staff in order to try to patch up a sinking ship. The heart had been ripped out of the club.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Green And White wrote:

Stapleton backed Sturrock to the extent that £6m worth of talent was sold and players to the value of £1.5m brought in.The inevitable result of that was the signing of very average players to replace very good ones and a subsequent decline in performances on the pitch from which the club has never recovered.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Green And White wrote:

Stapleton backed Sturrock to the extent that £6m worth of talent was sold and players to the value of £1.5m brought in.The inevitable result of that was the signing of very average players to replace very good ones and a subsequent decline in performances on the pitch from which the club has never recovered.

BTW,why was this suddenly bumped on this particular thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Best ask Green and White I suppose. Any reason GW ?
Can't think of any ... Fortunately, while the present speak is of Mr President, pasoti doesn't get much of a mention these days... and that makes me a particularly happy bunny.
Back to top Go down
Green And White

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:22 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Best ask Green and White I suppose. Any reason GW ?
Can't think of any ... Fortunately, while the present speak is of Mr President, pasoti doesn't get much of a mention these days... and that makes me a particularly happy bunny.
Just browsing the forum and had a read and felt like putting a input
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:01 pm

You only get banned from Pasoti if you deserve it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:04 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

Like having multi-accounts, or starting a fake account that any of your friends can use to abuse other posters? Does that deserve a banning?
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Bit like the mods on here then, they all have a multi account or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Like having multi-accounts, or starting a fake account that any of your friends can use to abuse other posters? Does that deserve a banning?

Not so keen to advocate bannings now? Or is it one rule for Ian Newell, Wozzer, Postey Lee Jameson and the Deepthroat gang and one rule for anyone who disagrees with them?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
Bit like the mods on here then, they all have a multi account or two.

I think you are on the wrong site! clown

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 pm

The blokes a complete fuckwit.

Posts something which gets shot down in flames, so posts on another thread with more crap which gets answered in a manner that means he can't post again unless he wants to look like an even bigger tool than he already does.

Maybe he thinks people will forget the inane nursery school ramblings he has posted already scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Pasoti
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3