Freathy
Tringreen
Mock Cuncher
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:05 am

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=54969
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:30 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=54969

Good old Cobi Rolling Eyes

Pasoti, an ever diminishing clique .................... now I wonder how that could happen Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ahhhhh but I have access to IP addresses.

You mean there is a crowd?

Ok breath slowly & easy, don't panic now Wink

You are allowing your guard to slip a little Wink

What is your Exeweb username ?

only a little?

I have sent you a pm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Tringreen wrote:
So , unless something unexpected and spectacular happens over the summer, we can expect to see attendance figures back to around 5k................................................ even less if the wallet returns Evil or Very Mad

Im not looking forward to the new season at all,as you say if Lord Stapleton returns expect a return to 4,500 gates as it was during the late 90,s under Kevin Hodges.
I have a sneaky feeling that all the silence and unwillingness by "the Irish" PR and BG to give us the full picture will raise its ugly head in the form of another points deduction on the commencement of the new season...it is obvious to all exept the most deluded creatures on Pasoti that the worst could still happen...and pretty soon.
Even if we start the season on level points we will be fielding average league 2 players and youngsters at best, expect us to struggle on the bottom third of the division while the mighty likes of Shrewsbury,Torquay, and Swindon lord it over us.
Expect at least 3 or 4 years of slugging it out in League 2 like this of when the frustrating cycle will start again Mad
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:48 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
So , unless something unexpected and spectacular happens over the summer, we can expect to see attendance figures back to around 5k................................................ even less if the wallet returns Evil or Very Mad

Im not looking forward to the new season at all,as you say if Lord Stapleton returns expect a return to 4,500 gates as it was during the late 90,s under Kevin Hodges.
I have a sneaky feeling that all the silence and unwillingness by "the Irish" PR and BG to give us the full picture will raise its ugly head in the form of another points deduction on the commencement of the new season...it is obvious to all exept the most deluded creatures on Pasoti that the worst could still happen...and pretty soon.
Even if we start the season on level points we will be fielding average league 2 players and youngsters at best, expect us to struggle on the bottom third of the division while the mighty likes of Shrewsbury,Torquay, and Swindon lord it over us.
Expect at least 3 or 4 years of slugging it out in League 2 like this of when the frustrating cycle will start again Mad

You could always pop along to 'The Real' St James Park, at least our home end is quite tidy Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Sounds good, we could share a cream tea amongst the whole crowd. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Tip of the week ........ BOGOF cream tea at Otter Nurseries with one of those little tourist flyers you see everywhere in chip shops and the like.
Now that's a good deal and good business sense from the gardeners. You see, going to the 'garden centre' IS NOT a habit, so the one off deal works, I shall be out there collecting my jam and scones while purchasing some sleepers.

What Argyle have never understood is the BOGOF/a mate for a tenner etc rarely works fiscally as a promotion because football IS a habit. No amount of a fiver off or free pasty and pint is going to pay for itself. There's ony one 'deal' that works in football and that is consistently accessible prices.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:04 pm

And winning occaisionally.
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Winning
Progressive success
Cost
Feel good factor

Combine those four at the same time and like any other football club it will be a success, even for Exeter! Unfortunately we've never managed all four at the same time and never managed "progressive success" at all, hence 100 years of sweet FA.

Pirate is right, it's got sod all to do with a free pasty and it's a miracle that we have the gates that we have had.
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
The Last Straw

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Gardener PASOTI

PIGS!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Admin wrote:

Winning
Progressive success
Cost
Feel good factor

Combine those four at the same time and like any other football club it will be a success, even for Exeter! Unfortunately we've never managed all four at the same time and never managed "progressive success" at all, hence 100 years of sweet FA.

Pirate is right, it's got sod all to do with a free pasty and it's a miracle that we have the gates that we have had.

Yes, we have all 4 of those at the moment, but you can add a 5th one, stability! which IMO breeds the other 4.

Must disagree on you never having them too. Surely you had them when you went from League 2 through to the championship. It was just a shame for you, that Staplegun had such a love affair with Luggy, The world Cup, & property developers, had he backed Pulis or Holloway, you may well have gone further.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Hello me ol green chums.
I'm the real downthetrack.IJN likes to give it, but can't take it No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:05 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Hello me ol green chums.

Dont we all know it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:25 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Hello me ol green chums.

Did you ever get an explanation for your banning?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Hello me ol green chums.

Did you ever get an explanation for your banning?

Racist- for calling the oirish ,peat boggers.
liable -post's for calling P R a crook,that's all.
All my posts and threads were on the terraces,it was banter and nothing more.
I was very pissed at being called a racist,cus i most certainly am NOT No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:00 am

Pasoti is becoming pathetic to be quite honest,many others are starting to see how much of a joke that place is and are starting to wake up and smell the coffee. As Gob said " sit back and enjoy the ride" as week after week crapottis finest are exposed as cheats, scumbags and liars.
Long may it continue....they are partly to blame for our current predicament
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:48 am

In the past they would have been the local vigilantes and witchfinders.

As someone has said elsewhere, they are partly to blame for the club's demise. The oldest and naturally largest forum, silencing all dissenting voices to allow Staplewallet and chums a free ride.............. in return for a prawn sandwich and a brief chat 'about the football'.

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:02 am

What really did it for me was the un-questioning, almost fanatical support of *****wallet at a time when he was BLATANTLY acting againts the best interests of PAFC. I used to think how can these people not see what this **** is doing? They can't all be ultra stupid. But when mob mentality (which seems to be the culture of Pasoti) kicks in these sorts of things happen. The Pasoti mob acted in haste (blindly supporting wallet) and are now repenting at lesiure (or at least some of them are).
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:19 am

Believe we all supported Stapleton up to our first season in the championship, I know I did. Then I began to see history repeating itself remembering Ron Blindell, Robert Daniel, Dan McAuley etc, local businessmen who were outclassed at that level and realising Stapleton was taking the same path. He and Argyle needed to look for investment and expertise. We will never reach the big time with a parochial outlook, Oh we are above Exeter and Torquay so everythngs allright. Will we ever get the kind of Boardroom required for the upper reaches of the football league? For me I am afraid it is to late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 am

I remember sitting in the room with my mate listening to a Stapes interview with Sparksy. Stapes was saying something like "I called Paul (Sturrock) and asked him, "what can we do, the fans will expect so much, "We're only a little club, how can we compete?" - That was the time when the penny dropped for me and I said to my mate "that wanker has no intention of allowing this club to go any further".

Since those days when the likes of Stapes and Sturrock classed aus s being the small club in the sleepy hollow, we've seen the likes of Swansea, Blackpool and Hull beat us in the race for the Premier and three quarters of league clubs overtake us.

It may well have been a different regime that brought about the end of Plymouth Argyle FC, but there was only ever one person that destroyed it!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:04 am

pepsipete wrote:
Believe we all supported Stapleton up to our first season in the championship, I know I did. Then I began to see history repeating itself remembering Ron Blindell, Robert Daniel, Dan McAuley etc, local businessmen who were outclassed at that level and realising Stapleton was taking the same path. He and Argyle needed to look for investment and expertise. We will never reach the big time with a parochial outlook, Oh we are above Exeter and Torquay so everythngs allright. Will we ever get the kind of Boardroom required for the upper reaches of the football league? For me I am afraid it is to late.

I still believe we will get the right people one day Pete. The sleeping giant will awaken and you and I will be watching from our vantage point in the sky, surrounded by available totty, good food and wine.......................... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:16 am

Fellas, I've moved this thread onto the Blocks section as it mainly consist of bear baiting.

Hate to be moddish but there are inquisitive eyes looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Tringreen wrote:
In the past they would have been the local vigilantes and witchfinders.

As someone has said elsewhere, they are partly to blame for the club's demise. The oldest and naturally largest forum, silencing all dissenting voices to allow Staplewallet and chums a free ride.............. in return for a prawn sandwich and a brief chat 'about the football'.

cyclops
I've always seen their role akin to the brownshirts. Every country in the world has a little bunch of self serving bullies who have no moral compass whatsoever ... and by moral, I mean community. To them, the people, or in our case, the fans, are seen as a truculent group that are to be told what to think and then delivered and rendered harmless and compliant no matter what to whatever power lies at the top of the pile... be it Gardner, Ridsdale or Imelda Marcos.

All the mock wailing and flailing over the coined 'malignant 7' was purely a temporary safe house for their sort as their palace tumbled. They wiped off the beer from their mouths, and Like the Egyptian security police, came out and dresed in the colours and rhetoric of the people. As soon as they twig which bunch are to be the new purveyors of beer, they will sit down very pleased with themselves. Not one with a thought of their own or a care that this non payment of staff is going to run and run. In fact they are bunging them a few quid every month like beggars to encourage people to carry on working for next to nothing, knowing full well these 'charitable' handouts out of the goodness of their own hearts will be agreed to be deducted from the final back pay. Words fail me ... well, nearly.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:25 pm

I've actually got on there, with the delightful user name of Betterredthandead, see how long I last eh Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
I've actually got on there, with the delightful user name of Betterredthandead, see how long I last eh Laughing

Well... Seeing as you have announced it on here, and Newell and co are OBSESSED with us and this site, and can't stay away for more than ten minutes it seems...

I don't give you more than a few hours!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Pasoti   Banned from Pasoti - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Pasoti
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next