Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)

Go down 
+11
Richard Blight
pepsipete
Czarcasm
Tringreen
Elias
Mapperley, darling
Mock Cuncher
lawnmowerman
Lord Tisdale
Dane
shonbo
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) Empty
PostSubject: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Anyone else joining me in the peter jones wants you to support man u campaign with a 90's man utd player Very Happy

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Go on then. Met this man in the boozer opposite Hyde Park before Live 8.

It's only staying on until Saturday mind Angry!!

Last edited by Pokesdown on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:53 pm

Joining the toddleoffers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:59 pm

neil webb greatest postman ever and we all have united in our hearts Wink

pokesdwn this wasnt a permanent thing just for today maybe tomorrow max i hate united lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:12 pm

And I should henceforth like to be named after the midfield maestro that is Scholes - mods if you'd be so kind.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Why only 90's players?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:02 pm

shonbo wrote:
Why only 90's players?

because thats when they started dominating football in the modern era ie when football was invented by sky but you can pick any if you so wish.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Thank you, I have a member from the European Cup Winning Team, when it was a proper european champions cup
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Wow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:42 pm

The mighty Jordi Cruyff lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Bojan Djordic circa 1999 lol!

About as good as Peter Jones at his job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:03 pm

I'd take any of the squad that couldn't beat ECFC at the Theatre of Muppets, if I was a plastic tw@.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:14 pm

I've picked the mighty Roy keane in his finest hour when he bet juventus on his own in Turin
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:20 pm

thought I would join in the fun
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Have you sold a tin foil hats to Paul Thomas cbe
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Dane. wrote:
Have you sold a to fouls hat to Paul Thomas cbe

what scratch
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Your signature,
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Not to my knowledge but I have sold loads at my local car boot sale. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Test
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Sorry.

It won't stay long.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:47 am

Until i find a new image I will be using my new test card instead lol!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:41 am

i thought you said manure Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:08 pm

horse or cow ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Congrats to our team Man Utd for winning the league.... Wink

Peter Jones must be happy for us cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:28 pm

I have had to listen to my plastic neighbour singing "Championees" for the last hour at the top of his voice. He talks like a janner, eats pasties, lives in janner city and more likely has not set foot in Manchester more than a couple of times in his life. I want to pop around and remove his starboard nacker with a rusty knife followed very quickly by his port one. I absolutely hate people like him. Apart from that he is quite a nice chap. That's more likely due to the obvious labotamy he had in early life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)   Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ooh! Aah! Cantona! (join in and improve club relations the peter jones way)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next