The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peter Jones gone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Peter Jones gone Empty
PostSubject: Peter Jones gone   Peter Jones gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:44 am

Mark Pedlar wrote:

"The issue relating to the recent "multi" use by other members of the board was answered at the time by other mods but to reiterate here. The poster in question had his own account and another set up for him pre Deep Throat so as to allow him to post anonymously as he was such an obvious figure. At this time he wasn't part of the board. At the time of Deep Throat we went through as many multis as we were aware (as we said we would at the time) and weeded many of them out. Due to a genuine mod error, for which the mod (one that isn't very high profile) has apologised publicly, the account of this individual was missed - he hadn't used it in months. The same individual in the autumn asked for his account to be deleted and another one established which we honestly did, not realising the other account still existed. He posted his now infamous attack, forgetting that, unless altered, the email address of any poster can be seen through their profile. The individual was identified by another poster and in the course of resolving the issue a third poster noted that the individual had another account under his own name (which had now not been used for a very long period). As soon as this was realised by the moderators, the duplicate account was deleted. It is still the case that some posters (and I include myself in this) would like the individual to make an apology or at least explain his actions on the boards where he made the attacks."

So Peter Jones' Pasoti account has been deleted and gone and he now only posts anonymously - this after a crusade to get everything apparently open and transparant

Jones - resign
Webb - resign
Back to top Go down

Peter Jones gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones gone   Peter Jones gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:52 am

Just making a cuppa, brb clown
Back to top Go down

Peter Jones gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones gone   Peter Jones gone EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 pm

I had reservations about him re-joining the board when the story was announced. I found the point about the club being more transparent quite laughable as here was a person that had been completely silent when he was there the first time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peter Jones gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones gone   Peter Jones gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Jones gone
Page 1 of 1