Charlie Wood
Tringreen
no_agenda
Lord Tisdale
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The greatest Janner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Jock, that was shit. Apart from the joke about his skin that you probably stole from Frankie Boyle.

It was all my own work and it's supposed to be crap.

I dumbed it right down so that readers of another forum could understand it, but now Paedo's is changed to *****'s I doubt they will get it.

Maybe you could send to the club, who can forward it to his letterbox tht Chris Webb our leader arranged for him. The club can check you haven't smeared it feaces or anthrax and pass it on!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Don't mind me, guys. You just carry on. I don't mind one bit. Not even in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Oh have you seen Webby's Facebook campaign?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 pm

ATD changing the face of media as we know it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Don't mind me, guys. You just carry on. I don't mind one bit. Not even in the slightest.

Scab. Razz
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:07 pm

hairy j wrote:
Almost 100 times for me. We will win it for Webby.

And I wish this Exeter bell-end would feck off. The best person in Exeter was a poo I unleashed on the train as we pulled out of St Davids.

He won't rest until everyone on here solemnly swears that we all see Exeter as our one and only rival.

To be honest, I'm coming to the conclusion that he's more than a bit nuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's The farm trying to work out amongst itself whether it should be outraged and why?". Special mention for hairy causing havoc and drummer boy with this gem

"voted for Webby. Don't know anyone else in there on a personal level, and I Dawn French irritates me."

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:39 pm

I see Leigh Jameson is a bit miffed he's not on the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:39 pm

I bet as soon as they realise who actually did that picture it will be taken down. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:46 pm

I'm waiting for the Image from libellous website removed by site admin to pop up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:47 pm

knecht wrote:
I bet as soon as they realise who actually did that picture it will be taken down. Smile

lol! lol! lol! Fame at last!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:48 pm

I see Mr "i'm weaning myself off after 15 years" is back already Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:24 am

Where the feck is John the Birdman- he is DEFINITELY the greatest Janner ever. His kareoke duet with Russ Abbot in the Bank (pub behind theatre royal) will live with me to the grave.

Good pic Jock lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:00 am

Bird man is a living legend.
Also why shouldn't Newell be back? He didn't do anything, nor did Webb, it was all made up, nothing to see here #why me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:03 am

Doctor, I've been suffering from constant puking, could it be that Norwalk Virus? Came on a couple of days ago, all of a sudden like.......wait a minute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:08 am

Apparently it's only 1 vote per Ip address Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:09 am

VotE Webb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:38 am

Poop iv'e lost count now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:51 am

Dougie wrote:

I though Wayne Sleep was a multi of his
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:57 am

The Red Star wrote:
Dougie wrote:

No, I think that's just the posters on his bedroom wall...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:00 am

hairy j wrote:
Almost 100 times for me. We will win it for Webby.

And I wish this Exeter bell-end would feck off. The best person in Exeter was a poo I unleashed on the train as we pulled out of St Davids.

Hairy, just seen the comment on the Herald website and I hate to say, I agree. Some people take themselves too seriously. As a result I have now voted Webb.

As for the poo unleashed at St Davids, you'll be pleased to know it was used to feed the roses and help Exeter St Davids win the Floral Station Award for that year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:01 am

Czarcasm wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Dougie wrote:

No, I think that's just the posters on his bedroom wall...

I think you are right mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:09 am

Come on guys it's only fitting that web gets what he deserves, his first award by way of a vote! Click that mouse fellas, click that mouse lol!

And remember, if you need to hide that IP just flick the switch off and then back on, on your hub!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:28 am

Wot, no Mr Spoons?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 am

I was hoping a Greenman would win it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The greatest Janner
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next