pepsipete
Czarcasm
Dougie
Charlie Wood
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Greenman the 3rd greatest janner Empty
PostSubject: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:45 am

So we managed to get Webb 3rd place,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:49 am

lol! And someone who came third in the olympics and had a completely feckin pointless TV rogramme wins.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 am

Brenty seems to be taking the result seriously...ferfeckssakeman wakey wakey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:33 am

he will push for a postbox now!!!!

digusting tom daley won it thou considering who is on the list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:35 am

mind you chris must be happy he came 3rd as a result of joke votes lol
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:41 am

Anyone less egotisical would have asked for their name to be removed from the list in the first place.

See the Herald couldn't get a quote out of Dawn French or Sir Francis Drake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:42 am

In generations to come, students of history in Plymouth will look at the names of great Plymothians such as Scott, Astor, Drake, Foot, Burgess, Reynolds, Daley, Webb and wonder!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:51 am

To give Daley some credit, he was actually only one exceptional dive away from turning his Olympic bronze into a Gold. He's won Gold at the World Championships too, so at least he deserves to be on the list.

The only conceivably valid reason for Webb to be on the list, is abundantly clear as soon as he opens his mouth. Cringe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:08 am

knecht wrote:
In generations to come, students of history in Plymouth will look at the names of great Plymothians such as Scott, Astor, Drake, Foot, Burgess, Reynolds, Daley, Webb and wonder!

who he? geek
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Happy Daze wrote:
knecht wrote:

who he? geek

Never heard of Stevie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:48 pm

i think those who voted for chris did it as a joke ijn

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

W@nker Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

What a 22ct bellend lol!

Postey will be along soon to applaud his fellow Greenman, "Very well deserved Chris, you should have won though" feckin weasel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

The pig hasn't got the brains of a rocking horse.

But having thought about it yes he has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:23 pm

the herald didnt stop multi voting though :S
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:25 pm

It would appear from Prez Webb's comments that since the multi "weirdos" votes were discounted, that he actually believes the people of Plymouth voted thinking he was truely worthy of third place!!!

And with Brent's comments earlier regarding the vote...

Is anyone in any doubt why Argyle is in so much trouble?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:33 pm

judging by the reaction this vote it has got its been a massive pr failure by the herald and seen as a joke by all.

Not that it will bother greenman whoops sorry chris he is probably working on his mural with ian as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:40 pm

The self promoting ones just can't stop self promoting. They are a village joke. How very sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:54 pm

And now Webb thinks it was his comrades at the post office voted for him Razz. If you look through the comments they don't like him as much as I don't.

When he was first announced as a candidate a postman made the comment that they can no longer guarantee watching Argyle on Saturdays because their working hours have been extended. Very much a case of he couldn't give a feck because he doesn't work weekends. Make sure you keep paying your union subs though boys and girls.

Stupid competition really but some people have gone a bit mental about shy Tom winning! Not my favourite z list loser either but calm down, calm down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:57 pm

What did Brent say? I thought he was intelligent?

Newell and Brent must be so bleddy blinkered from reality if they believe that any fucker would seriously vote for that lying tw@t.

Postbox for Webb!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 pm

I've been waiting all day for your eulogy to the 3rd greatest Plymothian EVER, Jock. Are you feeling a bit poorly today. I'd have thought at least a half pager was possible. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
I've been waiting all day for your eulogy to the 3rd greatest Plymothian EVER, Jock. Are you feeling a bit poorly today. I'd have thought at least a half pager was possible. Very Happy

That. I've been looking forward to this all day

Sorry Jock you need to up your game.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Greenjock wrote:

The Pilgrims owner James Brent told The Herald: "It does not surprise me that Chris has been recognised in this way. He led the fans effort to make sure their club did not die and he now spends a huge amount of personal time and effort trying to get it back to what it used to be.

"Chris is desperately proud of Plymouth. This accolade will not change anything for him at all. He is a real ambassador for the city and the region."

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Bad show Jock! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Rickler wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

The Pilgrims owner James Brent told The Herald: "It does not surprise me that Chris has been recognised in this way. He led the fans effort to make sure their club did not die and he now spends a huge amount of personal time and effort trying to get it back to what it used to be.

"Chris is desperately proud of Plymouth. This accolade will not change anything for him at all. He is a real ambassador for the city and the region."

He really can't see he's been duped can he. What a tool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner Empty

Back to top Go down

Greenman the 3rd greatest janner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next