Czarcasm
Greenskin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" Empty
PostSubject: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:56 pm

...as he chinned Wotts? Moleman on PASOTI;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't know if Moleman has form in these matters but it wouldn't surprise me if true.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:04 pm

I posted this on another thread this morning....

Frank Bullitt wrote:
With this logic we might as well keep Purse and play him up front.

When is Wotton fit again? Not much chance of him and Purse being in the same eleven, after a story I heard yesterday... #wottonrunshismouthoffandgetschinnedagain

It came from a proper source too. Wotton has always been a gobby fokker.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:08 pm

It's the only way to pick our next manager from the available legends...

FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:12 pm

would be a great moment to capture for that next muriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Wotton seems to have a bit of form in getting involved in altercations with team-mates: Cocko, Zebroski, now Purse. Any others we should know about?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Cocko? What happened thur?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:20 pm

I suppose all those "you wouldn't say that to his face "comments from representatives of the press after his sending off might be on the money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:22 pm

The alleged "chinee" once allegedly shouted from the confines of one of those boxes behind the Mayflower seating at Nick Chadwick while Nick was warming up that he ran like a "spastic" - this was right behind a colleague of mine who sits in that area with her son who has Down Syndrome and who worships Paul Wotton. This was very recent and I told her she should complain about this to the club as her son was pretty upset.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:24 pm

Wooton was always a plank when it came to his mouth!

Got what he deserved as far as I am concerned.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Was only a matter of time, a bit of a billy big time who was never going to like playing second fiddle to 'club legend' purse. On a positive note the club have reacted strongly and deserve some credit for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Was only a matter of time, a bit of a billy big time who was never going to like playing second fiddle to 'club legend' purse. On a positive note the club have reacted strongly and deserve some credit for this.

Not really. Reacting strongly would have been sacking Purse for gross misconduct (if we are really that shafted for money this would have been a godsend).

Putting him on the transfer list is just being seen to be doing something, especially when realistically nobody is going to sign a tired old pro on big wages.

Not trying to defend Wotton at all btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Bert Large wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Not really. Reacting strongly would have been sacking Purse for gross misconduct (if we are really that shafted for money this would have been a godsend).

Putting him on the transfer list is just being seen to be doing something, especially when realistically nobody is going to sign a tired old pro on big wages.

Not trying to defend Wotton at all btw.

training ground squabbles arent all that uncommon. It's interesting that this is coming out now, not long after the trust make its concerns known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Wotton should be the next out the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:13 pm

No surprise there, although infighting is normally the prelude to implosion. Poor old Mr Brent, this just isn't cricket or rugger for all that! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:11 pm

You never can tell (as the great Chuck Berry once said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Who knows.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Maybe if Jamesey had the 'we've only gone and done it' pose on the murials this would have never happened. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Both have to go anyway, finished footballers.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:34 pm

I'm no Jamesy Design so this will have to do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Saracen 10 pig and PL2 faced have both said it Didn't happen so I don't know why we are even discussing this, mods can we move this to junior ATD please?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Clearly there is stuff going on at H.P its obvious for fecks sake - Purse suddenly transfer listed, Cole suddenly dropped because most likely they said it as it is, team on a long losing streak until beating a team today who were so shit it was unbelievable. Boys we are in deep shit, drastic action is called for NOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:40 pm

We will be back down to earth with a sickening bump next Saturday.
One step forwards 3 backwards and all that...................
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:07 am

True or not..? It's quite a turn of events that this subject has not been deleted or at least 'locked' on Pasoti?

It has got to be the first time in a long time regarding this type of 'libel' subject matter.

I wonder what makes this so different?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:02 am

Iggy wrote:
Saracen 10 pig and PL2 faced have both said it Didn't happen so I don't know why we are even discussing this, mods can we move this to junior ATD please?

lol! The Pasoti Politburo has now moved inside the club itself. Lies, lies and more damn lies !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:22 am

Link to libelous website removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next