Charlie Wood
Tringreen
no_agenda
Lord Tisdale
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The greatest Janner Empty
PostSubject: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chris Webb has made the shortlist lol!

Well he gets the award for the most multi's and flounces for sure?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:10 pm

How the chuff did a 15 year old Lithuanian get in there ?

Serious paucity of real options there.
Back to top Go down
no_agenda

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Seems to me that its been engineered so that Tom Daley wins. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion, he's very current and I imagine will have a long and successful career in the entertainment industry and people will always associate Plymouth with Tom Daley.

But to put that weasel chris Webb in amongst the candidates makes me cringe.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:22 pm

no_agenda wrote:
Seems to me that its been engineered so that Tom Daley wins. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion, he's very current and I imagine will have a long and successful career in the entertainment industry and people will always associate Plymouth with Tom Daley.

But to put that weasel chris Webb in amongst the candidates makes me cringe.

Good job he's got a face for tv cos he was never gonna win feck all in the pool, bit like Michael Foot was never going to win an election, hey, perhaps that is why they have shimmied that Lithy slapper in, at least she actually won something while Janners in general are pretty much a bunch of losers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:25 pm

I voted for Ruta. She seems such a nice girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:31 pm

I voted for Webb so that when his falls comes, and it will, boy is he going to fall a long way! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:46 pm

GOB wrote:
I voted for Webb so that when his falls comes, and it will, boy is he going to fall a long way! lol!

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Someone is taking the pi$$. Pligrim Pete is in the running too lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:54 pm

Of course Tring but lets all vote the tw@t in anyway. It'll be the first thing he's won via an election! lol!

***VOTE WEBB***
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:57 pm

GOB wrote:
Of course Tring but lets all vote the tw@t in anyway. It'll be the first thing he's won via an election! lol!

***VOTE WEBB***

I just can't......................... sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:00 pm

F*ck me, he's in there with that guy from Zulu, please someone tell me this is a wind up! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:07 pm

I thought you were all joking. Surely it must be against the rules to nominate yourself...even if you do it reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
F*ck me, he's in there with that guy from Zulu, please someone tell me this is a wind up! Evil or Very Mad

And Pilgrim Pete ! They must be the 'joke' entries.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Gordon Sparks in there too lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:27 pm

To be fair, if there is one person in the world who sums up the janner mould; stereotypically dim, that monobrow and yokel accent, the subservience to the rich and upper classes, being on the whole a bit run down and behind the rest of the world, quick to sell out his morals and his peers...

Plymouth's the only naval city which turned it's guns away from the sea and unto it's own people. You can picture Webb doing the turning. A truly great janner...A true spanner.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:30 pm

It seems as though you can vote multiple times if you refresh the page after you have voted as the Herald website hasn't been set up to limit votes by IP address

jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
To be fair, if there is one person in the world who sums up the janner mould; stereotypically dim, that monobrow and yokel accent, the subservience to the rich and upper classes, being on the whole a bit run down and behind the rest of the world, quick to sell out his morals and his peers...

Plymouth's the only naval city which turned it's guns away from the sea and unto it's own people. You can picture Webb doing the turning. A truly great janner...A true spanner.

A shame but that sums it up a treat, it's soo embarrassing to mix him up with some proper famous Jans!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:30 pm

I think it's quite funny and that someone in the Herald has a sense of humor and is aware of Webby's webbs and treachery. It's a good way to highlight it and a good piss take lol!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:33 pm

think of all the votes from Exeter heading his way LOL
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:53 pm

GOB wrote:
I think it's quite funny and that someone in the Herald has a sense of humor and is aware of Webby's webbs and treachery. It's a good way to highlight it and a good piss take lol!

maybe when he wins it will be time to email the herald all the information have him stripped of two crowns.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:05 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
It seems as though you can vote multiple times if you refresh the page after you have voted as the Herald website hasn't been set up to limit votes by IP address

jocolor

It's a boring game though..........
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:05 pm

seadog wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:

jocolor

It's a boring game though..........

my tea won't be ready for 45 mins I've got time to waste.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:15 pm

Always liked Lenkiewicz,strange fella great artist
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:16 pm

oh dear no nool Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:18 pm

I would of put Plymoyh gin in their and the A38 east bound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner Empty

Back to top Go down

The greatest Janner
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next