no_agenda
Lord Tisdale
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

The greatest Janner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:19 pm

downthetrack wrote:
I would of put Plymoyh gin in their and the A38 east bound

thank god for the m5 else we'd have to go stright through Centre of E****R
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Lynkovich (or however the feck you spell it) was a proper character and a real enigmatic character with a real presence about him and deserves total,respect for shagging practically every fit bird that ever walked through the door of the Plymouth art college, but he was never a Janner, nor would he be if he lived in Muff for 100 years.
VOTE WEBB!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:53 pm

How come sir nobber of nool was not nominated, he saved plymouth argyle according to some fat geezer gobbing off in a plymouth resturant, allegedly! pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chris Webb has made the shortlist lol!

Well he gets the award for the most multi's and flounces for sure?

what has he ever done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:37 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chris Webb has made the shortlist lol!

Well he gets the award for the most multi's and flounces for sure?

what has he ever done

Lied.

Sold out.

Had many multi accounts on here and pasoti.

Many flounces.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:44 pm

This gets better......you can multi vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:52 pm

I've voted for him 27 times so far. Go F5! Go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:53 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
This gets better......you can multi vote.

thats his win sorted then lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:58 pm

31 votes from me alone.

It genuinely would be hilarious if some random bloke hardly any one has heard of wins. He might even end up with a reality TV show on ITV - Webby's World where he interviews completely non-famous people about things nobody cares about.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:04 pm

I voted Webb. And shared it with my 10 (read that and weep yes 10) freakish Facebook friends and 0 Twitter followers (oh yes Webb you were so wrong at that one but I still think you're the greatest) for them to vote for him as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:06 pm

i think we should help him win it just too see the backlash he will receive when its announced lol

plus it will piss off ijn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 pm

I got a pm on pasoti and someone's voted 10 times already. I've done 40 votes for Webby.

#votewebb
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:20 pm

It was his friends in the media just to /uck us off

I glad I did not buy the Herald today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:23 pm

downthetrack wrote:

WTF did you just say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Enemy Of The State wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

WTF did you just say?

To be fair he is loaded on gin and on his way to Bridgwater in a mondeo so his post was quite well typed'out considering.

I'm up to 60 Webb votes so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:41 pm

The Greatest Buck Toothed Wanker....Chris Webb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:42 pm

The Red Star wrote:
The Greatest Buck Toothed Wanker....Chris Webb

Shut it you slag. Vote Webb or die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:49 pm

It'd be pretty hilarious of he won it and then all his dirty secrets came out lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:02 pm

I fink I am onerd 2 receev de janner award from de erald on beaaaaaf ov de argo & de fans. I fink sumfink speshoo is appinin at de argo. I dedeekate dis award to me bestist m8 james wivout oo nun ov dis wuud bee posibul jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Someone's edited my comment Evil or Very Mad

It doesn't make sense now you can't see Paedo's in the poem scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Jock, that was shit. Apart from the joke about his skin that you probably stole from Frankie Boyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:35 pm

hairy j wrote:
Jock, that was shit. Apart from the joke about his skin that you probably stole from Frankie Boyle.

It was all my own work and it's supposed to be crap.

I dumbed it right down so that readers of another forum could understand it, but now Paedo's is changed to *****'s I doubt they will get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:08 pm

How many times have you voted Webb. I have voted twice. Because we're Plymouth Argyle and We'll never die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:11 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
How many times have you voted Webb. I have voted twice. Because we're Plymouth Argyle and We'll never die.

44 and counting Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Almost 100 times for me. We will win it for Webby.

And I wish this Exeter bell-end would feck off. The best person in Exeter was a poo I unleashed on the train as we pulled out of St Davids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The greatest Janner   The greatest Janner - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The greatest Janner
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next