Elias
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
I can just imagine the phone call now from Newell as he blubbers down the phone....

Pleeeeeease don't go Nikkkkkk, I need you to make me look good to justify my freebie directors box ticket. lol!

to be fair he does that when the pie shop runs out of his favorite pie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've not heard that one for years! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:24 pm

To be perfectly honest....

Nikkkkkkkk is fair game. He's a bloke who is linked with the shoddy repayment scheme millionaire Brent has foisted on the staff. I'm not saying he gave them that deal or even that he wanted it, but contributing in the way he has seems like a tacit approval to me, when he could have come out and called it the way it is - utter shit. Instead he seems to be using it to his advantage by promoting himself and his company on the backs of these 'donations'.

FES and the Forza Verde are inextricably linked. FV are a bunch of annoying nerds. They now sit in the FES Devonport End and this muriel thing was laughable enough when it was just players being honoured - Darren Purse FFS. Even though it was a joke re: the Superfan Mural, the Darren Purse thing would be a very good lesson when it comes to current players/staff/prominent fans/Presidents appearing on these murals.

Also, the company Nikkkkk seems to keep is frankly unsavoury.

Does it affect my support for Argyle? No, probably not. Certainly not nearly as much as the shit being served up on the pitch.

Does it leave a bad taste, irrespective of PASOTI vs ATD? To me - yes.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:25 pm

GOB wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
I can just imagine the phone call now from Newell as he blubbers down the phone....

Pleeeeeease don't go Nikkkkkk, I need you to make me look good to justify my freebie directors box ticket. lol!

to be fair he does that when the pie shop runs out of his favorite pie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've not heard that one for years! lol!

I did think thatwas better then this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but what the hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Going on the kind of business Nikkk works in, i'm sure he's heard a lot worse than what has been said on here in his line of work.

Sticks and stones and all that.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Going on the kind of business Nikkk works in, i'm sure he's heard a lot worse than what has been said on here in his line of work.

do we know if he breaks bones do all loan sharks do that ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I'll let you know when they pay me a visit.

I'm sure I must be on their list by now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I'll let you know when they pay me a visit.

I'm sure I must be on their list by now Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

many people must be on ze list lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:42 pm

His Masters Voice !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 pm

hairy j wrote:
Well that's given them all huge victim status now Angry.

You've been outwitted by Ian Newell. How stupid must you be for that to happen?

i could never take your crown of most hated on here and there pricks like you are too hard to beat.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:
His Masters Voice !

They're in administration didn't you hear ? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Well that's given them all huge victim status now Angry.

You've been outwitted by Ian Newell. How stupid must you be for that to happen?

i could never take your crown of most hated on here and there pricks like you are too hard to beat.

lol!

Atleast Angry was man enough to admit he fecked up with his comment and apologised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Guys have not come on here for a fight although really hurt by a few comments but just want to make it clear that i and we fes only wish is to support the club as best we can. I don't think some of the shit is justified. Will probably piss off tomorrow but here for a bit if you want to attack !
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:56 pm

nikkk wrote:
Guys have not come on here for a fight although really hurt by a few comments but just want to make it clear that i and we fes only wish is to support the club as best we can. I don't think some of the shit is justified. Will probably piss off tomorrow but here for a bit if you want to attack !

so you can play the victim not worth it,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:10 pm

I wont attack but i will ask a few genuine questions for you if you want to ask them that is?

If you havent seen it already i have apologised for my error its in here somewhere

firstly with these murals how did you feel pasoti logo and mention ian would go down with not just us but many others who dont us forums?
its not like all this heat on him is new he has created this ill feeling for years.

also could fans (not just pasoti users) have a say in who gets put on a mural and not just get told who?
i gather u would know darren purse wasnt a popular choice. In my eyes i feel this sort of honor if you like should be reserved for players/officials who have done the club a great service over the years,,,, hall of fame worthy if you will and not given one based on how is flavour of the month with ian.

do you ever plan to "come out" so to speak and tell the green army about yourself so we can know the man who is donating money into the club instead of having this mystery and wonder?

do you seek a position on the board of directors in the future or simply want to stick to sponsoring the devonport end and murals oh and the auctions?

i have many other questions but its rather late but never the less here you go all asked respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:10 pm

GOALS not MURALs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:15 pm

nikkk wrote:

I'm not saying that I agree with everything that is written on here, but you do understand that this is a football forum? To put it into context, one w@nker likes to bully women by calling them a witch and likes to hand pick some of the staff up at HP, can you believe it!....and all because of poxy football forums. Amazing eh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
I wont attack but i will ask a few genuine questions for you if you want to ask them that is?

If you havent seen it already i have apologised for my error its in here somewhere

firstly with these murals how did you feel pasoti logo and mention ian would go down with not just us but many others who dont us forums?
its not like all this heat on him is new he has created this ill feeling for years.

also could fans (not just pasoti users) have a say in who gets put on a mural and not just get told who?
i gather u would know darren purse wasnt a popular choice. In my eyes i feel this sort of honor if you like should be reserved for players/officials who have done the club a great service over the years,,,, hall of fame worthy if you will and not given one based on how is flavour of the month with ian.

do you ever plan to "come out" so to speak and tell the green army about yourself so we can know the man who is donating money into the club instead of having this mystery and wonder?

do you seek a position on the board of directors in the future or simply want to stick to sponsoring the devonport end and murals oh and the auctions?

i have many other questions but its rather late but never the less here you go all asked respectfully.

Sorry getting stuff from all kinds of threads. I don't apologise for the mural thread because I was particularly upset with the comments today. I think we are all happy to take suggestions who should be on them. The Purse one was all about who was current at the time. I am more than happy to discuss openly what I and FES are doing. Its really simple. I just want Argyle to be a success and am doing what I van to help that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:40 pm

nikkk wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Sorry getting stuff from all kinds of threads. I don't apologise for the mural thread because I was particularly upset with the comments today. I think we are all happy to take suggestions who should be on them. The Purse one was all about who was current at the time. I am more than happy to discuss openly what I and FES are doing. Its really simple. I just want Argyle to be a success and am doing what I van to help that.

fair enough thankyou for answering... just one more concerning FES/you and sponsorship will you considered becoming a co sponsor of the team? ie have your logo on the back of shirts/shorts? i gather you cant take the front one as bond timber still have a contract but out of interest is it a possibility?

thanks again and if you are looking to cover the ground with the murals then i strongly feel Jack Leslie, Bob Jack, Jack Cock and Moses Russell must be used. if we are to honor legends of the club each holds a record and put the club on the map in the early years....

we are not all bad people as we are made out to be. If Ian Newell and Chris Webb took your approach iand talked to the "enemy" even if its for one night only instead of their methods life would be alot more peaceful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
If Ian Newell and Chris Webb took your approach iand talked to the "enemy" even if its for one night only instead of their methods life would be alot more peaceful.

Really? I mean really? Newell?

Anyway, Webb's banned from ATD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

fair enough thankyou for answering... just one more concerning FES/you and sponsorship will you considered becoming a co sponsor of the team? ie have your logo on the back of shirts/shorts? i gather you cant take the front one as bond timber still have a contract but out of interest is it a possibility?

thanks again and if you are looking to cover the ground with the murals then i strongly feel Jack Leslie, Bob Jack, Jack Cock and Moses Russell must be used. if we are to honor legends of the club each holds a record and put the club on the map in the early years....

we are not all bad people as we are made out to be. If Ian Newell and Chris Webb took your approach iand talked to the "enemy" even if its for one night only instead of their methods life would be alot more peaceful.

Yes I am very keen to increase the FES sponsorship !! We are looking at lots of options. I'm sure Ian and Chris are not enemys !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:53 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
If Ian Newell and Chris Webb took your approach iand talked to the "enemy" even if its for one night only instead of their methods life would be alot more peaceful.

Remind me, why was that again? clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:01 am

Mike Searle wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

i mean if he/they came on here for one night answered questions like nikkk has done it might help ease tensions. It will never resolve them fully i dont think but at least he/they can have a say and people can have their say all within the laws of tha land and forum and maybe some issues can be resolved and the kettle can come of the boil for a bit.

but i dont see it happening in anycase as ian loves controversy and chris is banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:12 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

i mean if he/they came on here for one night answered questions like nikkk has done it might help ease tensions. It will never resolve them fully i dont think but at least he/they can have a say and people can have their say all within the laws of tha land and forum and maybe some issues can be resolved and the kettle can come of the boil for a bit.

but i dont see it happening in anycase as ian loves controversy and chris is banned.
abuse that is

I think the problem is getting over the abuse. According to some on here I am a dreadful pay day loan shark of all things ! and linked with all kinds of nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:14 am

Not that it is any of my business but I would rather my club took money from a drug dealer than a frigging loan shark.

That's all I am saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:16 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Not that it is any of my business but I would rather my club took money from a drug dealer than a frigging loan shark.

That's all I am saying.

Well that's not to be sniffed at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next