Elias
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:57 pm

nikkkkkkk loved by all on the farm ,wants to chuck away more dosh on a pasoti mural(nobber suggested one of field marshall von webb) if nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk is such a big fan why dosen't he just do something useful and buy a frigging striker?
Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
nikkkkkkk loved by all on the farm ,wants to chuck away more dosh on a pasoti mural(nobber suggested one of field marshall von webb) if nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk is such a big fan why dosen't he just do something useful and buy a frigging striker?

Absolutely back of the net
Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:13 pm

or actually invest in the club instead of publicity stunts like murals and sweaty shirts.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

while chanting chris webb instead of a conga lets do this.
Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:16 pm

If a mural appears of either Chris feckin Webb or Ian feckin Newell I will rip the feckin thing down, piss on it, shit on it and then set fire to the thing.
Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Yea Man wrote:
If a mural appears of either Chris feckin Webb or Ian feckin Newell I will rip the feckin thing down, piss on it, shit on it and then set fire to the thing.

it will happen they are too vain and up their own arses too not want one of themselves.....

Glad nikkk finds staff going unpaid funny though
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:17 pm

IJN How about including Chris Webb (in his bearded days) after all, when some people cowered, he stood up and was our 'Churchill'.

Oh, I do hope it doesn't upset anyone!!

biggest troll on the internet i know your reading this Ian feck off you fat arsehole
Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Don't forget to do the same to the mural too jocolor
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Yea Man wrote:

could easily be defaced, Suspect
Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:21 pm

nikkkkkkkkkkkkk wrote:
Evening all

Had a thought today..... I would like to cover the cost of another mural which can be sponsored by Pasoti. No FES logos on this one ! Just Pasoti.
You guys can choose whatever it is to be and where you want it. I guess you know by now that Argyle is very important to me, and I personally, and we through FES are doing as much as we can to support the club, and will continue to do so. I am very grateful for the messages today following the bashing from another site which to say the least was uncalled for, untrue and rather hurtful. So would like to support and promote Pasoti further. An example of the nonsense...

Quote:

Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk the prik is a businessman that apparently is behind First European Securities...the goons who spread their trash all over the back of the Devonport End.
Newell, Webb, Pasoti and most of the Fan-fest Clique think the sun shines out of his arse.
To date the only thing he has done is buy a few sweaty shirts of Nool, and in return he gets his evil money lending company that preys on the vulnerable displayed all over the devonport end.

If the Devil could cast his net....................

Anyway we will continue to support and thanks again for the kind words. Lets make the Pasoti mural special !!

Ian N once again will help with the organising as he has with all the rest of our efforts. Thanks mate.

Punchy is famous Laughing

Another one who reads this site.

Well if you're reading now, we don't need feckin murials we need a feckin striker ffs.

I refused to ridicule or bad mouth Nikkk over his auction donations because to be fair they were pretty remarkable but this murial sponsoring crap is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Yea Man wrote:
nikkkkkkkkkkkkk wrote:
Evening all

Had a thought today..... I would like to cover the cost of another mural which can be sponsored by Pasoti. No FES logos on this one ! Just Pasoti.
You guys can choose whatever it is to be and where you want it. I guess you know by now that Argyle is very important to me, and I personally, and we through FES are doing as much as we can to support the club, and will continue to do so. I am very grateful for the messages today following the bashing from another site which to say the least was uncalled for, untrue and rather hurtful. So would like to support and promote Pasoti further. An example of the nonsense...

Quote:

Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk the prik is a businessman that apparently is behind First European Securities...the goons who spread their trash all over the back of the Devonport End.
Newell, Webb, Pasoti and most of the Fan-fest Clique think the sun shines out of his arse.
To date the only thing he has done is buy a few sweaty shirts of Nool, and in return he gets his evil money lending company that preys on the vulnerable displayed all over the devonport end.

Anyway we will continue to support and thanks again for the kind words. Lets make the Pasoti mural special !!

Ian N once again will help with the organising as he has with all the rest of our efforts. Thanks mate.

Well if you're reading now, we don't need feckin murials we need a feckin striker ffs.

I refused to ridicule or bad mouth Nikkk over his auction donations because to be fair they were pretty remarkable but this murial sponsoring crap is ridiculous.

carefull might have your legs broken.
Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Yea Man wrote:
nikkkkkkkkkkkkk wrote:
Evening all

Quote:

they are pointless with no meaning its just proves how bad things are at the club when our owner allows someone from the outside to do what he wants to the club;
Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
nikkkkkkkkkkkkk wrote:
Evening all

Quote:

Bring it on and play right into my hands Very Happy (not you personally lol! )

I see Newell wants a mural of Webby, are they doing a deepthroat/windsor boy murial now then?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
nikkkkkkkkkkkkk wrote:
Evening all

Quote:

they are pointless with no meaning its just proves how bad things are at the club when our owner allows someone from the outside to do what he wants to the club;

in it for the land was the truro guy an even worse option to Brent is wat i'm thinking now.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Forgive me for a moment . I have just noticed this on another site that I can,t post on but I hope whoever posted this might read this. I have done everything I can to support the staff and will continue to do so. This is just unfair and I and many others deseve better. I promise you I am tempted to flip off and never come back. Please apologise for that.

the leader speaks
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm

It's quite obvious how its going to end up with pictures of the super fans. I think it's Nikkk's idea of sticking his fingers up at this site after the comments about him and his bud.

I think he thinks its going to upset us as much as the Exeter fans when he hired the plane with banner to fly over SJ Park- such a wit Laughing

It's also part of the campaign to take the heat off pasoti and the multi account scandal and push attention towards this site.

I would suggest a Muriel of print outs of all Newell's legal threats against ATD, Exeweb etc as there must be hundreds! Perhaps add the script from Taken and print outs of Jock's old address and his mum's details. A few print outs of the Duchess of Derriford blog written by the Nightfly would top it off too Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
nikkkkkkkkkkkkk wrote:
Evening all

Quote:

Bring it on and play right into my hands Very Happy (not you personally lol! )

I see Newell wants a mural of Webby, are they doing a deepthroat/windsor boy murial now then?

you can bring it on but i can't fight my way out of a wet paper bag lol!
Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:

Forgive me for a moment . I have just noticed this on another site that I can,t post on but I hope whoever posted this might read this. I have done everything I can to support the staff and will continue to do so. This is just unfair and I and many others deseve better. I promise you I am tempted to flip off and never come back. Please apologise for that.

the leader speaks

Where on here is the bit in bold posted?

I can't find it on here lol!

That's not any pasoti type editing either I really can't find it!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
It's quite obvious how its going to end up with pictures of the super fans. I think it's Nikkk's idea of sticking his fingers up at this site after the comments about him and his bud.

I think he thinks its going to upset us as much as the Exeter fans when he hired the plane with banner to fly over SJ Park- such a wit Laughing

It's also part of the campaign to take the heat off pasoti and the multi account scandal and push attention towards this site.

I would suggest a Muriel of print outs of all Newell's legal threats against ATD, Exeweb etc as there must be hundreds! Perhaps add the script from Taken and print outs of Jock's old address and his mum's details. A few print outs of the Duchess of Derriford blog written by the Nightfly would top it off too Laughing

they could easily be defaced is he gonna want to pay to have them redone everytime they do ? I think not.
Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:30 pm

How much would it cost to have the Newell files turned into murals?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Yea Man wrote:

use art students couple crates of lager. lol!
Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Yea Man wrote:

i dont think we have the money for that maybe we could get robbie williams to hold up a collage of it
Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Nikkkk through his auction bidding has speeded up the payment of the staff. That's good isn't it?

I passed by the murals on Saturday but didn't register them.

I still don't get why he arouses such anger. He is a rich man choosing to spend his money where he wishes. I wish that such people did it quietly without fanfare but that's the way too often.

The only thing that stuck in my throat was to see on the ticket that it is now "The FES Devonport End". I knew it already but it rubbed it in. Everything is up for sale obviously.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Hauptscharführers (webbs) posting on there now
to back up Vizeadmiral newell

Last edited by Davidfriio4 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 pm

The comment that was apparently posted on here saying Nikkk must find it funny staff are going unpaid or whatever it was is a bit below the belt but people are rightly fecked off right now and there's a lot of disgruntled fans on here who are fed up with how the club is right now.

We're not feckin trolls.

We're supporters too who have the same right to vent our frustrations just as much as you have a right to kiss the arse of the chairman and anyone else you think will elevate you to the director's box.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PASS THE SICK BAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG Empty

Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next