AstiSpumante
Josh Pope
Tgwu
gasser9
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time Empty
PostSubject: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:42 am

Well done everyone

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well done to the club for agreeing to stick the logo on the back of its shirts for a nice fee and making it seem like its a great gesture
Well done to the 'critical friend' for using its funds for something although a good cause, is feck all to do with its supposed aims
Well done to the fans who are ultimately paying for this mutual back slapping.

The AFT is a complete waste of time if all its going to do is get involved in nauseating publicity stunts like this.

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited with thanks to Gasser)
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:49 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Well done everyone

Well done to the club for agreeing to stick the logo on the back of its shirts for a nice fee and making it seem like its a great gesture
Well done to the 'critical friend' for using its funds for something although a good cause, is feck all to do with its supposed aims

The ATD is a complete waste of time if all its going to do is get involved in nauseating publicity stunts like this.

Have you got your acronyms mixed up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:04 am

gasser9 wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Well done everyone

The ATD is a complete waste of time if all its going to do is get involved in nauseating publicity stunts like this.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:24 am

This makes me sick, as an ex service person I cannot except that AFT/RBL needed to give Argyle money to put the badge on the shirt, this money  could and should been used to help the injury, widows and children of our services personal.
Argyle were the only team who have charge the RBL  I hope Brent can sleep at night that lost of our ex service families are going though.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:59 am

Tgwu wrote:
This makes me sick, as an ex service person I cannot except that AFT/RBL needed to give Argyle money to put the badge on the shirt, this money  could and should been used to help the injury, widows and children of our services personal.
Argyle were the only team who have charge the RBL  I hope Brent can sleep at night that lost of our ex service families are going though.

The RBL didn't pay for it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:04 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Whatever it cost (was it £25,000) could have been far better spent on doing what its supposed to do, ie supporting the football club. For an organisation that is supposed to represent its members, where was the discussion on this? For the club its bad enough taking the money let alone milking it as some sort of noble gesture. The trust are now in my eyes little more than the PASB and compared to other supporters trusts like just up the A38 an embarrassment.

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:17 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Well done everyone

Embarassed

If you don't like it here why don't you just toddle off to pasoti ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:35 pm

Paven wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

The RBL didn't pay for it..

True, but it would have been better giving the money to the RBL, The RBL  have no need to have this advertisement, it very well know. It money it needs not Argyle gloating in this story.
How much money do the AFT need to pay Argyle bill off?.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:44 pm

If you wannabe someone at HP and not upset the fine gentleman, rattle a bucket and be holier than thou.

The real reasoning behind all these charitable acts is so obvious and painfully village. The reluctant one sure knows what makes the janner wannabes tick.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:59 pm

Like this from that keen GreenArmy1984 chap:

I have been lucky enough to the live the dream Vs Shrewsbury at the boardroom experience day & enjoy the tribute lounge experience Vs burton thanks to RBL & Argyle fans Trust

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:14 pm

For some living the dream is sipping champagne in a jacuzzi filled with models. For Greenarmy1984 its sitting next to Ian Newell and James Brent, taking selfies with his thumbs up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
For some living the dream is sipping champagne in a jacuzzi filled with models. For Greenarmy1984 its sitting next to Ian Newell and James Brent, taking selfies with his thumbs up.

thumbs up friend as they say on inbetweeners
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:18 pm

He's 'enjoying the ride' jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:33 pm

[quote="Hugh Watt"]For some living the dream is sipping champagne in a jacuzzi filled with models. For Greenarmy1984 its sitting next to Ian Newell and James Brent, taking selfies with his thumbs up.[/quote

vs Shrewsbury as well !!!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:01 pm

You are feckin giraffing me. The club took money which could have been better used by two charitable organisations and is now claiming credit for it?

I give up. All together for Tranmere when a poppy isn't allowed on a shirt that represents a military town free of charge. Did we really take money for this?

If so I am lost for words. Why can't the people on Pasoti see the wrong in that?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
You are feckin giraffing me. The club took money which could have been better used by two charitable organisations and is now claiming credit for it?

I give up. All together for Tranmere when a poppy isn't allowed on a shirt that represents a military town free of charge. Did we really take money for this?

If so I am lost for words. Why can't the people on Pasoti see the wrong in that?

No it's an 'unique partnership' involving the green army!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:28 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:

because they tow the corporate line and refuse to speak the truth.

i said back when this deal was announced it was a clusterfuck from day one and ultra confusing that rbl wouldnt really benefit from it in the long run.

it was a nice idea in principle but not thought out well at all.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:50 pm

Easy. Give up the space free of charge as it doesn't compete with the main club sponsor and in reality are they going to moan.

Encourage all supporters groups to join in and ask all ticket holders to voluntarily give an extra 20p per ticket booked.

Everyone gives and the charity benefits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Easy. Give up the space free of charge as it doesn't compete with the main club sponsor and in reality are they going to moan.

Encourage all supporters groups to join in and ask all ticket holders to voluntarily give an extra 20p per ticket booked.

Everyone gives and the charity benefits.

or even easier 1-5p of every shirt sold goes to the RBL

that would have made them some decent cash rather than piss in this pot while we crap in the other
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:20 pm

Hugh, I assume the title of the thread should be AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:35 am

The big fat liar lies again,

I had stopped advertising for a few of the editions due to the Pasoti pot being empty, but will renew now the advertising money ahs come back in.

I thought you stopped advertising in the fanzine because of the running order of the ads? Couldn't get own way so toys went out of pram.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:59 am

And the Trust's non edgy publication is behaving itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:02 am

Iggy wrote:
The big fat liar lies again,

I had stopped advertising for a few of the editions due to the Pasoti pot being empty, but will renew now the advertising money ahs come back in.

I thought you stopped advertising in the fanzine because of the running order of the ads? Couldn't get own way so toys went out of pram.

Exactly. I hope that the Trust refuse to take his pasty money for the next fanzine and actually go public and tell everyone how he has tried to bully them over what they publish in their fanzine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:02 am

and the Pig will fly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:04 am

A bit like the time Pasoti threatened to withdraw all support for the RBL when Newell had another tantrum about something related to this place.

If Pasoti can't stump up the hundred quid for an ad then they're not as elite as they like to think. We managed it in a few days.

But then if Newell needs advertising to fund the running of a forum which could ultimately be ran on a free server with absolutely no problems he's not very good at this forum ownership lark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time   AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time Empty

Back to top Go down

AFT, Club and PASOTI sick bucket time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next