Chemical Ali
Jethro
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The comment that was apparently posted on here saying Nikkk must find it funny staff are going unpaid or whatever it was is a bit below the belt but people are rightly fecked off right now and there's a lot of disgruntled fans on here who are fed up with how the club is right now.

We're not feckin trolls.

We're supporters too who have the same right to vent our frustrations just as much as you have a right to kiss the arse of the chairman and anyone else you think will elevate you to the director's box.

cheers said what we're all thinking.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Glad nikkk finds staff going unpaid funny though

Forgive me for a moment . I have just noticed this on another site that I can,t post on but I hope whoever posted this might read this. I have done everything I can to support the staff and will continue to do so. This is just unfair and I and many others deseve better. I promise you I am tempted to flip off and never come back. Please apologise for that.

the leader speaks

Where on here is the bit in bold posted?

I can't find it on here lol!

That's not any pasoti type editing either I really can't find it!

AOM up top
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:

Forgive me for a moment . I have just noticed this on another site that I can,t post on but I hope whoever posted this might read this. I have done everything I can to support the staff and will continue to do so. This is just unfair and I and many others deseve better. I promise you I am tempted to flip off and never come back. Please apologise for that.

the leader speaks

Angry of mayfair in this very thread and on page one.

It's a stupid thing to post.

I suspect Angry will flounce off and delete his account again. You're a plank Mayfair.

Last edited by hairy j on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:51 pm

its quite funny refreshing the farm site every few mins to see the reaction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:54 pm

cue the cyber flounce clown
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:54 pm

nikkk
Post subject: Re: A Pasoti mural ?Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm

IJN wrote:
The vast majority of them don't go near the f***ing place.

Too busy slagging off people like Nik, who's done more in one day than some of those winkers have EVER.

Nik's put approx £80k into the Staff Fund - Sorry Nik, but these planks need to be told, why people pussyfoot around them is a mystery to me.

Ive had it i'm off f..k !

read into it what you will.
Back to top Go down

Well that's given them all huge victim status now Angry.

You've been outwitted by Ian Newell. How stupid must you be for that to happen?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:56 pm

Nikkk-

Quote :
i've had it I'm off f..k

Let the anti-ATD outrage begin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:56 pm

When i first read that post after siving through the crap this is what caught my eye...

Quote :
pilgrim_pete

You are a brave brave man suggesting that Ian!

The names of all the staff who worked for us during administration????

IJN

Oh, I do hope it doesn't upset anyone!!

nikkk

Quote :
IJN wrote:

I think you might !

on reflection it doesnt look like he was meaning it in the way i thought so it is withdrawn and i apologise.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

however as you do read this nikkk you would have greater respect on here as would ian and chris if you treated ALL fans including us with respect and not dismiss them because they dont kiss your arse, also are unhappy with the way your going about with these pasoti mural that is only designed to stick two fingers up at us and countless others who dont use the site for a number of reasons.

I conmend and respect the fact you do put money into the club. However that doesnt mean your above criticism when your paying for murals of ian newell's friend and all his favourite players over those WHO actually deserve one if they are too have any meaning.

feel free to sign up on here and have your right of reply as like you cant be bothered to sign up to another forum either......

oh and just for you ian i go to games thanks you had me and my friends evicted from block 4 so you could move your fan club in without so much as asking those who sit there.

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:59 pm

hairy j wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:

the leader speaks

Angry of mayfair in this very thread and on page one.

It's a stupid thing to post.

I suspect Angry will flounce off and delete his account again. You're a plank Mayfair.

nope Smile
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
When i first read that post after siving through the crap this is what caught my eye...

Quote :
pilgrim_pete

You are a brave brave man suggesting that Ian!

The names of all the staff who worked for us during administration????

IJN

nikkk

Quote :
IJN wrote:

I think you might !

on reflection it doesnt look like he was meaning it in the way i thought so it is withdrawn and i apologise.

however as you do read this nikkk you would have greater respect on here as would ian and chris if you treated ALL fans including us with respect and not dismiss them because they dont kiss your arse, also are unhappy with the way your going about with these pasoti mural that is only designed to stick two fingers up at us and countless others who dont use the site for a number of reasons.

I conmend and respect the fact you do put money into the club but that doesnt mean your above criticism when your paying for murals or ian newells friend and all his favourite players over those WHO actually deserve on if they are too have any meaning.;

feel free to sign up on here and have your right of reply as unlike you cnat be bothered to sign up to pasoti either...... oh and just for you ian i go to games thanks you had me and my friends evicted from block 4 so you could move your fan club in without so much as asking those who sit there.

they won't bother they wanna play the victim now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:03 pm

Bleddy Angry of Mayfair, Brent will be after you now mate.

He's gonna have to pay off his own debts now because of you lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:04 pm

The trouble is that pasoti (or at least certain posters on pasoti) look at ATD & play the victim. And ATD look at pasoti & play the victim.

Meanwhile .......
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:05 pm

knecht wrote:
The trouble is that pasoti (or at least certain posters on pasoti) look at ATD & play the victim. And ATD look at pasoti & play the victim.

Meanwhile .......

until one of the sites close will always happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:08 pm

So now we have Webb, Newell and the other Superfans as muriels..
Im almost done with this bullshit.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Bleddy Angry of Mayfair, Brent will be after you now mate.

He's gonna have to pay off his own debts now because of you lol!

he could always get a loan..... amigo loans seem very apt tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:10 pm

knecht wrote:

Meanwhile .......

I remember NikkKKKKkkKKk's little tizzy the last time when he made himself look a complete bell end, his problem is that he is trying to learn from newell's idiot guide. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
So now we have Webb, Newell and the other Superfans as muriels..
Im almost done with this bullshit.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over

can't promise nothing only just remembered Green day wanted me to wake them up when September ends...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 pm

knecht wrote:

Meanwhile .......

Exactly. It's ridiculous. X-Isle posted something similar.

If you think about it - this internet fight only involves about ten actual people. Morecombe brought more fans to Home Park last weekend than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:12 pm

So this bloke Nick Barron, where has all the money come from and have his donations been properly logged. I am not suggesting money laundering or anything, just find it amazing how a supposed non Argyle fan has gifted £80000 from somewhere without anything (other than some FES adverts) back. Reputable Loan Companies don't give money away for a substantial return, I can't imagine what a non reputable loan company would want.

If this happened at City, we would want it to be whiter than white, especially so close after having gone into administration. All sounds very strange and fishy to an outsider and the stench must be overpowering from those on the inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:12 pm

I can just imagine the phone call now from Newell as he blubbers down the phone....

Pleeeeeease don't go Nikkkkkk, I need you to make me look good to justify my freebie directors box ticket. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I can just imagine the phone call now from Newell as he blubbers down the phone....

Pleeeeeease don't go Nikkkkkk, I need you to make me look good to justify my freebie directors box ticket. lol!

to be fair he does that when the pie shop runs out of his favorite pie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Newell's reaction after Nikkkk tells him he won't be paying for the Pasoti murial after and that meaning Newell doesn't get his face on the wall afterall:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:20 pm

this all stinks of a set up to me.

80k ? i actually thought it would be more than that he's won loads of auctions for serious sums of cash too !!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:
this all stinks of a set up to me.

80k ? i actually thought it would be more than that he's won loads of auctions for serious sums of cash too !!!!! affraid

Potentially libellous stuff removed by me-Mock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PASS THE SICK BAG   PASS THE SICK BAG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PASS THE SICK BAG
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next